出境旅游的英语范文(出国旅游实用英语二)
游客问讯用语Where is the tourist information centre ? 请问旅游问讯处在哪里?,接下来我们就来聊聊关于出境旅游的英语范文?以下内容大家不妨参考一二希望能帮到您!
出境旅游的英语范文
游客问讯用语
Where is the tourist information centre ? 请问旅游问讯处在哪里?
Is there an airport bus to the city ? 这里有从机场去市中心的巴士吗 ?
Where is the bus stop (taxi stand) ? 巴士车站在哪里 ?
How much does it cost to the city centre by taxi ? 乘计程车到市中心需要多少钱 ?
How can I get to Hilton hotel ? 去希尔顿酒店怎么走 ?
May I have a city map ? 请给我一张市区地图?
Can I reserve a hotel here ? 我可以在这里预订酒店吗 ?
How much is it ? 多少钱 ?
Keep the change, please 不用找钱了
Take me to this address, please 请拉我去这个地址
How long does it take to go to the city centre ? 到市中心需要多长时间?
Stop here, please 请停下来。
What time does it leave ? 几点发车?
Where can I get a ticket ? 在哪里卖票?
Could you tell me when we get there ? 请问几点能够到达那里。
澳洲式英文
中文 美语 澳洲英文
租车 rent (rental) car hire car
行李 baggage luggage
电梯 elevator lift
分配座位 seat assjgnment seat allocation
长途电话 long distance call trunk call
占线 line is busy line is engaged
汽油 gas (gasoline) petrol
超车 passing overtaking
让车 yield give way
公寓 apartment flat
炸薯条 french fry chips
一点 a little a little bit
喂,你好 hello G'day
你好 How do you do ? How are you going ?
交通工具用语
Where is the railway station? 火车站在哪?
Melbourne central station, please. 墨尔本中心火车站
How much is it? 多少钱?
Is there a bus that goes to Melbourne central station? 有去墨尔本中心火车站的巴士吗?
What station does the train for Melbourne leave from? 去墨尔本的火车是从那一站离开的
Where is the ticket office? 卖票的地方在哪?
A ticket to Melbourne, please. 一张去墨尔本的票
One way or a round trip ticket? 单程还是环程票
Second class one way, please 二等单程
Are there reserved seats on the train? 火车上设有座位预留吗?
I don’t think it’s necessary, as the train won’t be crowded. 我想没有必要,因为火车不是很挤
Can I stop over on the way? 我可以中途下车吗?
Can I have a second-class ticket to Melbourne, please? 一张2等票去墨尔本
Are there any discount tickets for me? 我买票有折扣吗?
May I see a timetable? 我可以看看时间表吗?
Does this train run everyday? 这天天通火车吗?
I’d like to go to Melbourne tomorrow. What time is there a train? 我想明天去墨尔本,几点的火车?
Is there a train that goes any faster? 有更快的车吗?
From which station does the train leave? 火车从哪站出发?
At which window can I make a reservation? 在哪个窗口我可以做预订
I’d like to reserve a seat on this train 我想要订个座位
I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Melbourne 我想订张去墨尔本的卧铺
I’d like the upper (the lower) berth. 我想要个上层(下层)的
Are any reserved seats available? 可以预订座位吗?
I’d like to change my reservation 我想改变我的预订
Do I need a reservation? 我需要预订吗?
Smoking (non-smoking) car, please 吸烟(非吸烟)车厢
How long is the ticket valid? 车票多长时间有效?
What time does the first (last/next) train to Melbourne leave? 什么时候第一辆(最后一辆/下一辆)车从墨尔本出发
Is it a direct train? 有直达车吗?
Is there a connection to Melbourne? 有去墨尔本的联运吗?
Do I have to change train? 我还需要换车吗?
Will the train leave on schedule? 火车准时出发吗?
What time does the train arrive in Melbourne? 火车几点到墨尔本
Are there any express train? 有特快列车吗?
Where does the train go to? 这辆车是去哪的?
Does the train split up? 列车会分离吗?
Is there a dining (sleeping) car on the train? 这有餐车(卧铺)车厢吗?
Does this train stop at Melbourne? 火车在墨尔本停吗?
Is there a direct train to Melbourne? 有直达去墨尔本的火车吗?
Where do I change trains? 我在哪换车?
How long does it take to get to Melbourne? 多长时间能到墨尔本?
What platform does the train leave from? 火车从哪个站台出发
Is this the right platform for the train to Melbourne? 这个是去墨尔本的站台吗?
How long does it take to go to Melbourne? 去墨尔本需要多长时间?
Do I have to change trains to go to Melbourne? 去墨尔本我需要换车吗?
Can you help me with these bags? 你能帮我看一下包吗?
Does the train to Melbourne shop at this station? 去墨尔本的火车在这站停吗?
How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive? 还有多长时间火车能到?
Is this the train to Melbourne? 这是去墨尔本的火车吗?
Excuse me. May I get by? 打扰一下,我能过去吗?
Is this seat taken? 这座有人吗?
May I sit here? 我可以座这吗?
I think this is my seat 我想这是我的座位。
May I smoke? 我可以吸烟吗?
Do I need a reservation for the dining car? 我需要订餐厅的座位吗?
Could I reserve a table at 7 o’clock? 我可以在7点订桌吗?
Can I stop over with this ticket? 我可以中途下车吗?
This car does to Melbourne, doesn’t it? 这是去墨尔本的车,对吗?
Does this car go to Melbourne? 这车去墨尔本吗?
May I open the window? 我可以打开窗户吗?
What is the next stop? 下一站是什么?
How long does this train stop there? 车在这停多长时间?
Could you let me know before we get to Melbourne? 到墨尔本之前可以告诉我一下吗?
What time do we get to Melbourne? 我们什么时间到墨尔本?
What station is this? 这站是哪里?
Where is the sleeping car? 卧铺在哪里?
Where is my berth? 我的床铺在哪里?
Could you make up my berth? 可以整理一下我的床铺吗?
Could you make me up at 7 o’clock tomorrow morning? 明早7点能叫我起床吗?
I lost my ticket. What should I do? 我丢了我的票,我该怎么办?
Can I cancel this ticket? 我能取消这张票吗?
I’d like to change this ticket to the first class. 我想换成头等票
I missed my station. 我找不到火车站拉
I missed my train. 我找不到火车拉
I left something on the train. 我忘了些东西在火车上
Please validate my pass 请确认我的通行证
I’d like to start using this pass for 45 days from the day after tomorrow. 我开始用这张通行证在45天之间
Can I get on this train with this ticket? 我可以用这张票上车吗?
Where is ABC office? ABC 办公室在哪?
Do I need a reservation? 我需要预订吗?
I have an Apass 我有A票
Could you issue the supplement coupons 你们发行增刊的优待券吗?
Where is the bus depot for the ABC buses? ABC线路的巴士站在哪里?
Where is the ticket office? 卖票的地方在哪里?
To Melbourne, please 到墨尔本,谢谢
Can I get a ticket on the bus? 我能上车买票吗?
What time does the bus for Melbourne leave? 墨尔本出发的巴士是几点?
How long does it take to get to Melbourne? 去墨尔本多长时间?
Do I have to transfer? 我还得换车吗?
Where can I check my baggage? 在哪里可以检查我的行李
Could I keep this baggage? 我能带者这些行李吗?
Which gate does the bus for Melbourne leave from 从墨尔本出发的车在几号门?
Which bus goes to Melbourne? 哪辆车去墨尔本
What time does next bus leave? 下一辆车什么时候出发?
Is this seat taken? 这个座有人吗?
May I sit next to you? 我可以做你旁边吗?
Where should I put my baggage? 我的行李应该放在哪里?
What time does this bus leave? 巴士什么时候离开?
Where is the rest room? 洗手间在哪里?
How long does the bus stop here? 巴士在这挺多久?
I’ll get off here 我在这里下车I’ll take the next bus. 我要坐下辆车
May I have a bus route map? 可以给我张巴士线路图吗?
May I see the time table? 我可以看一下时刻表吗?Is there a bus to Melbourne? 有去墨尔本的巴士吗?Where should I transfer? 我应该在哪转站?Where can I buy a ticket? 我在哪能买着票?
How long does it take to get there on foot? 步行去那里需要多长时间?Which bus goes to the airport? 哪辆车去飞机场?Does this bus go to Melbourne? 这是去墨尔本的巴士吗?How much is it to Melbourne? 去墨尔本多少钱?Transfer ticket, please 换车票How many stops to Melbourne? 去墨尔本要停多少站?I’d like to get off at Melbourne 我在墨尔本站下车Could you tell me when to get off? 能告诉我什么时候下车吗?How can I get the bus to stop? 我怎么能让巴士停下来?I’ll get off at the cathedral. 在教堂前我要下车I’ll get off here 我在这下车May I have a subway map? 我可以看一下地铁线路图吗?Which line should I change trains to go to Melbourne? 去墨尔本我应该换哪条线?Which exit should I take for Melbourne central station? 我从哪个出口走在墨尔本中心火车站?Is the next station Melbourne central station? 下一站是墨尔本中心火车站吗?Where is the taxi stand? 哪有出租车站台?Could you call a taxi for me? 你能为我叫辆出租车吗?Where can I catch a taxi? 我在哪能赶上出租车?Where to? 去哪里?How much does it cost to zoo? 去动物园多少钱?Could you take me to Melbourne and bring me back? 你能带我去墨尔本在接我回来吗?Could you turn on the heating (air-conditioning)? 你可以把暖风(空调)打开吗?Could you help me carry my baggage? 你能帮我搬行李吗?To this place, please 去这里I’m in a hurry 我有急事Could you give me a brief tour of the city, please? 你能带我去市中心大概转一下吗?Would you wait for me? 可以等我吗?Could you drive more slowly 可以开的慢点吗?Please turn to the right (left) 请右(左)转Shop here, please 停这里How much is it? 多少钱?The fare is different from the meter. 收费和仪表盘上的不一样Thank you。 Keep the change. 谢谢,不用找拉。What kind of excursion cruises are there on the river 在这条河上有什么样的游览船?How many cruises are there each day? 这里一天有多少游览船?Where can I board the ship? 我在哪里上船?How long does it take to there and come back? 来回需要多长时间?What time does the next ship leave? 下一班船什么时候出发?Is there a moonlight cruise tonight? 有夜间的游览船吗?Does the fare include meal? 费用包括吃的吗?What time do we board? 我们什么时候上船?What time does the ship leave? 这艘船什么时候出发?Where is my cabin? 我的船室在哪?How long does it take to south bank? 去南岸需要多长时间?At which port do we stop? 我们在哪个码头停靠?Can I reserve a deck chair? 我可以预订一张甲板上的椅子吗?From what time can I have breakfast? 什么时候可以吃早餐?How long do we stop here? 我们在这里停靠多久?I’d like to do some sightseeing while the ship is in port 当船靠港的时候,我想看看周围的景色I’m seasick, may I have some medicine? 能给我些药吗,我晕船Could you call a doctor, please? 能帮我找个医生吗?I’d like to rent a car, please 我想要租一辆汽车。Where can I rent a car? 在哪里我可以租到车?I have a reservation. 我做了预订。This is my voucher. 这是我的凭证。What kind of cars do you have? 你们有什么样的车?I’d like an automatic (a compact/a sports) car 我想要辆自动档(轻便/运动)车May I see the rate list? 我可以看下费用单吗?I’d like to see the car before I rent it. 我想在租之前看下车I’d like to rent this type of car for 3 days. 我想租这种车3天Do you have any special rates? 你们有特价吗?What is the rate per day (week)? 每天(周)怎么收费?How much does it cost for 3 days? 3天的费用是多少?Is the mileage free? 公里数是免费的吗?Does it include gas? 包括汽油吗?No. Fill the gas when you return the car. 不。 还车的时候请加满油Does the price include insurance? 保险在这费用中吗?Can I drive a car with my Chinese driving license? 我可以用中国的驾照开车吗?Do you want insurance? 你想要保险吗?I’d like full insurance. 我想要全额保险This is my international driving permit. 这是我的国际驾照。Please write down your home address 请写下你的家庭住址Where are you staying? 你在哪里暂住?Please send the car to Boston Hotel tomorrow morning 明天早上请把车送到波士顿酒店。When do I have to return the car? 什么时候我还车?Can I drop it off at my destination? 我能把车放在我的目的地吗?Can I drop it off in Melbourne? 我能把车放在墨尔本吗?How much do you charge for dropping off the car? 你们取车需要收费多少?Do I have to pay a deposit? 我需要支付押金吗?Please tell me some places to call in case of trouble. 请告诉我一旦发生紧急情况我应该给谁打电话May I have a road map? 能给我张道路地图吗?Is there a gas station around here? 这附近有加油站吗?Fill it up, please 请加满油Ten dollars of gas, please 10圆钱How can I use this gasoline pump? 如何使用这个油泵啊?Could you check the battery (brake fluid)? 你能检查一下电池(刹车油)?The clutch isn’t working right 离合器片没有正常工作The car makes a strange noise. 车发出奇怪的声音I have a flat tire. 我有一个瘪胎My car has broken down. 我的车抛锚拉Could you show me on the map where I am? 能告诉我在地图上的什么位置吗?Where is the nearest motel around here? 这里最近的旅店在哪?Where can I park? 我可以停在这吗?Please call the police. 请叫警察Please call an ambulance. 请叫救护车Where is the nearest telephone? 最近的电话在哪?
内容来源于网络手机摄影网APP(客户端)91、360、百度、金山等手机助手应用搜索手机摄影网下载安装。或直接登录手机摄影网扫描二维码下载。手机摄影周刊为手机摄影第一杂志。关注手机摄影微信公账号:shoujipp-com 每日为你分享手机摄影精彩图文,期待你的投稿,与我们一起分享你的手机摄影故事与作品。小编shoujisyw
,免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com