北风与太阳的故事寓意(北风与太阳)

北风与太阳的故事寓意(北风与太阳)(1)

The Wind and the Sun 北风与太阳

It is a cold winter morning and the Wind is blowing strongly.

这是一个寒冷的冬日,风呼呼地刮着。

Blow away! Blow away! Ha, ha, ha! Look at those trees! They are shaking. The Wind blows stronger.

呼!呼!哈哈哈!看看这些树!他们在摇晃!风吹得更卖力了。

Blow away! Blow away! Look at those houses! They are also shaking. I am the strongest in the world.

呼!呼!看看这些房子。他们在摇晃。我是世界上最厉害的。

The Wind blows and blows. The weather becomes colder and colder. I can shake trees and houses. I can even blow them away.

风刮了又刮。天变得越来越冷。我能吹动树和房子。我甚至还能把他们连根拔起。

I am the strongest in the world. The Sun comes along.

我是世界上最强壮的。太阳出来了。

Hello there, Mr. Wind. It is very cold and windy today, isn't it? Yes. I did it.

你好,风先生。今天非常冷,而且风很大,是吧?是的,那是我干的。

Really? You must be strong. Yes. I am the strongest in the world.

真的?那你肯定很厉害。当然,我是世界上最厉害的。

You may be strong, but I am stronger. Ha, ha, ha. You must be joking.

你或许很厉害,但是我比你更厉害。哈哈,你一定是在开玩笑。

No, I am not. I am the strongest. Well, then show me. What can you do? Can you blow away a tree?

不,我没有。我是最厉害的。恩,那你展现给我看看。你会怎么做?你能吹倒一棵树吗?

The Wind blows away a tree. See!

风吹倒了一棵树。看!

Wow! That's great! I can't do that. But I can melt snow. And I can help flowers grow. I can also bring spring.

哇!真厉害!我办不到。但是我能让雪融化,我能让鲜花开放,我能带来春天。

I am the strongest in the world. That's nothing. I am the strongest in the world.

我才是这世界上最厉害的。那没什么。我才是世界上最厉害的。

The Sun and the Wind keep arguing until a Stranger walks by. I have an idea, Mrs. Sun. Do you see that man?

太阳和风一直都在争论不休,直到一个陌生人经过这里。我有个主意,太阳先生。你看到那个人了么?

The one wearing the blue coat? Yes. Let's make a bet.

那个穿着蓝色外套的人?是的,让我们来打个赌。

What kind of a bet? Make him take off his coat. If you win, you are the strongest.

什么样的赌?让他脱掉外套。如果你赢了,你就是最厉害的,

If I win, I am the strongest. That sounds interesting. If I win, stop blowing so hard.

如果我赢了,我才是最厉害的。那听起来很有趣。如果我赢了,你要停止刮大风。

I promise. You go first.

我保证。你先。

Are you sure? Of course.

你确定?当然。

Okay then. I will go first. The Wind blows as hard as he can.

好的,那我先。风使劲地吹着。

But the harder the Wind blew, the more the man wrapped the coat around him.

但是它吹得越起劲,那人越是把外套紧紧地裹着。

,

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com

    分享
    投诉
    首页