疯狂动物城全英剧本(中英文对照剧本)

疯狂动物城全英剧本(中英文对照剧本)(1)

501--Anyway, according to your tax forms, you reported, let me see here, zero!

总之,根据你的税表,你的报道,让我在这里看到,零!

502--Unfortunately, lying on a federal form is a punishable offense.

不幸的是,躺在联邦监狱是一种惩罚的罪行的形式。

503--- 5 years jail time. - Well, it's my word against yours.-

5 年的监禁。 - 嗯,这是我对你要说的话。

504--200 bucks a day, fluff, 365 days a year, since I was twelve.

每天能赚 200 块钱好吗,一年 365天,自从我十二岁开始。

505--Actually it's your word against yours.

其实是你自己的话对上你自己。

506--And if you want this pen you're going to help me

然后如果你想要这支笔你要帮我

507--find this poor missing otter,

找到这只可怜的水獭,

508--or the only place you'll be selling Pawpsicles is the prison cafeteria.

否则你唯一能卖冰棒的地方就是监狱的食堂了。

509--It's called a hustle, sweet heart.

这叫说话的艺术,甜心。

510--She hustled you. Ehahaha...

她整死你了。 额哈哈哈 ...

511--She hustled you good! You're a cop now, Nick.

她把你耍得团团转!你现在是一个警察了,尼克。

512--You're gonna need one of these.

你会需要这一个小徽章的。

513--Have fun working with the fuzz!

跟条子开心的工作啊!

514--Start talking.

开始说吧。

515--I don't know where he is, I only saw where he went.

我不知道他在哪里,我只看到他去了哪里。

516--Great, let's go!

太好了,我们走吧!

517--It's not exactly a place for a cute little bunny.

这对一只可爱的小兔子而言不明智喔。

518--- Don't call me cute, get in the car. - Okay. You're the boss.

- 不要说我可爱,给我上车。 -好的。你是老大。

519--Hi. I'm...你好。我...

520--Hello? Hello? Hello?你好?你好?你好?

521--Hello! My name is...你好!我的名字是...

522--You know, I'm gonna hit the pause button right there.

你知道,我会按下暂停键就在那里。

523--Cause we're all good on bunny scout cookies.

因为我们都很喜欢兔子的饼干。

524--Uh, no.哦,不。

525--I'm Officer Hopps, ZPD. I'm looking for a missing mammal...

我是哈波斯警官,动物乌托邦警方。我在寻找失踪的哺乳动物...

526--Emmitt Otterton. Right here. He may have frequented this establishment?

埃米特奥特顿。给你,他经常来这里吗?

527--Yeah, old Emmitt!是啊,老埃米特!

528--Haven't seen him in a couple of weeks.

我已经好几个礼拜没看到他了。

529--But hey, you should talk to his yoga instructor. I'd be happy to take you back.

但是,嘿,你应该跟他的瑜伽教练谈谈。我很乐意带你过去。

530--Oh, thank you so much, I'd appericiate that more than you can imagine, it'd be such...

呵呵,太感谢你了,你无法想像我有多感激不尽,它会是这样的...

531--- Oh! You are naked.. - Oh, for sure. We're a naturalist club!

- 天啊!你是裸体的。 - 哦,那当然。我们是自然俱乐部的!

532--Yeah. In Zootopia anyone can be anything. These guys, they be naked.

是啊。在动物邦人人都有可以做任何事。这些人,他们可以裸体。

533--Nangi's just on the other side of the pleasure pool.

欢迎来到乐趣池。

534--Oh boy. Does this make you uncomfortable? Because if so, there's no shame in calling it quits.

好家伙。这是否让你不舒服?因为如果是这样,有呼吁没有羞耻它退出。

535--Yes, there is.就在这里。

536--Boy, that's the spirit.

好家伙,就是这种精神。

537--Yeah, some mammals say the naturalist life is weird. But you know what I say is weird?是的,

一些哺乳动物说,自然的生活是不可思议。但是,你知道我说的怪异是什么?

538--Clothes on animals! Here we go!

穿衣服的动物!我们到了!

539--As you can see, Nangi is an elephant, so she'll totally remember everything.

如你所见,南吉是一只大象,所以她会记得所有事情。

540--Hey, Nangi. These dudes have some questions about Emmitt the otter.嘿,南吉,这些人有一些关于水獭埃密特的问题。

541--- Who? - Eh.- 谁? - 嗯。

542--Emmitt Otterton. Been coming to your yoga class for like six years.

埃密特奥特顿。已经上了你的瑜伽课像六年了。

543--I have no memory of this beaver.

我不记得这只海狸。

544--He's an otter, actually.

他是水獭,其实。

545--He was here a couple of Wednesdays ago. Remember?

他以个星期前的礼拜三有来过啊。记得?

546--No.没有。

547--Yeah, he was wearing a green cable knit sweater vest,

是啊,他穿着绿色线针织衫背心,

548--and a new pair of Quarterway slacks. Oh, and a Paisley tie, sweet Windsor knot.

和一双新库奥特维休闲裤。哦,还有领带打着一个可爱又紧的结。

549--- Real tight. Remember that, Nangi? - No.

- 真的很紧。记得没,南吉? - 不记得

550--Yeah, and we both walked him out, and he got into this big old white car with a silver trim.

是啊,我们都陪着他走的,然后他上了一台有银色镶边的大礼车。

551--Needed a tune up. The third cylinder wasn't firing. Remember that, Nangi?

需要调补。而且第三个汽缸打不着火,记起来了吗,Nangi?

552--No.没有。

553--Eh. You didn't happen to catch the licence plate number?

呃。你不会刚好记得车牌号码吧?

554--- Did you? - Oh, for sure. It was 2-9-T-H-D-0-3.-

你是否? - 哦,那当然。是 2-9-T-H-D-0-3。

555--0-3. Wow, this is a lot of great info. Thank you.0-3。

哇,这是很有用的信息。谢谢。

556--Told you Nangi has a mind like a steel trap. I wish I had a memory like an elephant.

我告诉过你她总是有超好的记忆力,真希望我也有大象的记忆力。

557--Well, I had a ball. You are welcome for the clue. And seeing as any moron can run a plate,

嗯,你也有了线索,我已经帮忙了。由于傻瓜都可以查车牌,

558--I will take that pen and bid you adieu.

我就拿那只笔走人。

559--The plate. I can't run a plate.

车牌,我不能使用系统查询。

560--Oomf. I'm not in the system yet.Oomf。

我不是在系统中还没有。

561--- Give me the pen, please. - What was it you said?

- 笔给我,谢谢。 - 你刚刚说什么?

562--Any moron can run a plate?

任何傻瓜都可以查车牌?

563--Gosh, if only there were a moron around who were up to the task.

天哪,如果有傻瓜在附近能胜认这任务就好了。

564--Rabbit, I did what you asked.

兔子,我已经给你你要的了。

565--You can't keep me on the hook forever.

你不直一辈子这样。

566--Not forever. Well, I only have 36 hours left to solve this case.

不是一辈子。好吧,还剩 36 小时破案。

567--So can you run the plate or not?

所以你是能不能查到车牌?

568--Actually, I just remembered, I have a pal at the DMV.

事实上,我想起来我有个朋友在监理所工作。

569--Flash is the fastest guy in there. You need something done, he's on it.

闪电是这里手脚最俐落的,如果你要什么东西,交给他就对了。

570--I hope so. We are really fighting the clock and every minute counts.

太好了,因为我们是分秒必争。

571--Wait. They're all sloths?

等等,他们都是树獭?

572--You said this was going to be quick!

你说这会很快的!

573--What, are you saying just because he's a sloth

什么,难道你觉得因为他们是树獭

574--he can't be fast? I thought in Zootopia anyone could be anything.

就快不起来?动物邦,人人都有无限可能。

575--Flash, Flash, Hundred Yard Dash! Buddy, it's nice to see you.

闪电,闪电,快如风的闪电!兄弟很高兴见到你。

576--Nice to... see you... too.我也.........很高兴.......看到.....你。

577--Hey, Flash, I'd love you to meet my friend.嘿,闪光,我想要让你见见我的这位朋友。

578--Ah...Darlin, I've forgotten your name.啊......亲爱的,我忘了你的名字。

579--Hmm. Officer Judy Hopps, ZPD. How are you?嗯。朱迪哈波斯警官,动物乌托邦警方。你

好吗?

580--I am...我是...

581--doing... just..做...只是..

582--- Fine? - as well.. as.. I can.. be...- 好? - 以及.. 因为.. 我可以.. 是...

583--- What... - Hang in there.- 什么... - 坚持住。

584--- can I... do... - Well, I was hoping you could run a plate...- 我... 可以... 做的... - 好吧,我

希望你能帮我查个车牌...

585--- for you... - Well, I was hoping you could...- 为你... - 嗯,我希望你能...

586--...today?...今天?

587--Well, I was hoping you could run a plate for us. We are in a really big hurry.好吧,我希望你

能帮我查个车牌,我们真的非常急。

588--- Sure... What's the... plate... - 2-9-T...- 当然... 有什么... 板... - 2-9-T...

589--- Number? - 2-9-T-H-D-0-3.- 数字? - 2-9-T-H-D-0-3。

590--- 2... 9... - T-H-D-0-3.- 2... 9... - T-H-D-0-3。

591--- T... - H-D-0-3.- T... - H-D-0-3。

592--- H... - D-0-3.- H... - D-0-3。

593--- D... - Mm-hm. 0-3.- D... - 么-嗯。0-3。

594--- 0... - 3!- 0... - 3!

595--- Hey, Flash. Wanna hear a joke? - No!- 嘿,闪光,想听一个笑话吗? - 不!

596--- Sure. - Mmm!- 当然。 - 么嗯!

597--What do you call a three-humped camel?你要怎么称呼一只三个驼峰的骆驼?

598--I don't know. What do you call...我不.....知道叫什么...

599--- Three-humped camel. - a three-humped... camel?- 三双峰驼。 - 一只三个驼峰的骆

驼...?

600--Pregnant. Ha ha ha ha...怀孕的。哈 哈 哈 哈......

601--Ha ha. Yes, very funny, very funny! Can we please just focus on the task?呵呵。是的,很搞

笑,很搞笑!我们能不能只专注于任务?

602--- Hey... - Wait, wait!- 嘿... - 等等,等等!

603--- Priscilla! - Oh, no!- 波希拉! - 不好了!

604--- Yes... Flash? - What... do..- 是的...闪光? - 什么事....

605--- No... - you call...- 不... - 你打电话......

606--A three-humped camel?一只三个驼峰的骆驼?

607--- Pregnant! Okay! We got it! Please just... - - three... humped...- 怀孕的!好的!懂了吗!

拜托... - - 三... 驼峰...

608--- Here... you... - Yes! Yeah, yeah! Hurry, thank you!- 在这里... 你... - 是的!是啊!快点,

谢谢!

609--- 2-9-T-H-D-0-3. - ...go.- 2-9-T-H-D-0-3。 - ...走。

Zootopia 2016 Scripts【疯狂动物城】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

19 / 41

610--It's registered to Tundratown Limo Service.它注册到极地区豪华轿车服务。

611--A limo took Otterton! And the limo's in Tundratown!就是豪华轿车带走奥特顿的!豪华轿

车在极地区!

612--It's in Tundratown!在极地区!

613--Way to hustle, bud. I love you. I owe you.搞定了,朋友。我爱你,我欠你一个人情。

614--Hurry! We gotta beat the rush hour and... It's night?!快点我们必须赶在尖峰时间... 已经天

黑了?

615--Closed. Great.锁住的。是的。

616--Mm. And I will betcha you don't have a warrant to get in, hmm?么。我敢打赌你没有搜查

令进入,哈?

617--- Darn it. It's a bummer. - You wasted the day on purpose.- 真讨厌。真是太可惜了。 - 你

这个目标浪费了一天。

618--Ma'am, I have a fake badge. I would never impede your pretend investigation.夫人,我有一

个假警徽。我决不会妨碍你假装调查。

619--It's not a pretend investigation! Look, see? See him? This otter is missing.这不是一个假装的

调查!你看,看到了吗?看他?这只水獭失踪了。

620--Well, then they should have gotten a real cop to find him.好了,那么他们应该找一个真的

警察来找到他。

621--What is your problem? Does seeing me fail somehow make 你是有什么问题?看我的失败

622--you feel better about your own sad, miserable life?会让你卑微的生活过的好一点吗?

623--It does, 100%.确实如此,100%。

624--Now, since you're sans warrant. I guess we're done?现在,由于你没法继续了。我想我们

该结束了?

625--Fine. We are done. Here's your pen.好,结束了,笔给你。

626--First off, you throw like a bunny. Second, you're a very sore loser.首先,你在闹兔脾气,再

来,你非常输不起。

627--See you later, Officer Fluff. So sad this is over.回头见了,毛毛警官,很悲伤已经结束了。

628--- I wish I could have helped more. - The thing is, you don't need...- 我希望我能帮助更多。

- 关键是,你不需要......

629--a warrant if you have probable cause, and I'm pretty sure I saw a...搜查令如果有可能的原

因,我敢肯定,我看到了一个...

630--shifty lowlife climbing the fence. So you're helping plenty! Come on!徒手爬过栅栏的罪犯。

所以,你看你帮我很多的,走吧!

631--2-9-T-H-D-0-3! This is it!2-9-T-H-D-0-3!就是这个!

632--Polar bear fur.北极熊的毛。

633--- Oh my God! - What? What?- 哦,我的上帝! - 什么?什么?

634--The Velvety Pipes of Jerry Vole!鼠帮的难听老音乐!

635--But on CD. Who still uses CDs?他们买 CD。都什么年代了谁买 CD?

636--Carrots, if your otter was here, he had a very bad day.胡萝卜头,如果你的水獭在这里,他

肯定有个很糟糕的一天。

637--Those are claw marks. You ever seen anything like this?这些都是爪痕。你有没有看过像这

样的?

638--- No. - Oh, wait. Look!- 第 - 哦,等等。看!

639--This is him. Emmitt Otterton. He was definitely here.就是这个,埃密特奥特顿,肯定是这

Zootopia 2016 Scripts【疯狂动物城】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

20 / 41

里。

640--What do you think happened?你认为发生了什么?

641--Oh no, wait a minute. Polar bear fur...哦,不,等一下。北极熊皮毛...

642--Rat-pack music. Fancy cup. I know whose car this is, we gotta go!鼠帮音乐,昂贵的专用杯,

我知道是谁的车了,我们要走了!

643--- What? Whose car is it? - The most feared crime boss in Tundratown.- 什么?谁的车呢?

- 极地区最恐怖的犯罪头子。

644--They call him Mr. Big, and he does not like me. So we gotta go!人称 B 老大,他一点都不喜

欢我,所以我们得赶快走了!

645--I'm not leaving, this is a crime scene.我不会离开,这是一个犯罪现场。

646--Well, it's gonna be an even bigger crime scene...那么,这会是一个更大的犯罪现场...

647--if Mr. Big finds me here, so we're leaving right now.如果 B 老大认为我到这里来,所以我们

现在要走了。

648--Raymond! And is that Kevin? Long time, no see.雷蒙德!那是凯文吗?好久不见。

649--And speaking of no see, how about you forget you saw me?竟然说到不见,何不就当没看

到我呢?

650--Huh? For old times sake?咦?看在老朋友的分上?

651--That's a no..看来是没门..

652--What did you do that made Mr. Big so mad at you?你做了什么,让 B 先生这么气你?

653--I, uh... I may have sold him a very expensive wall rug 我,呃...我曾经卖给他一条很贵的羊

毛毯

654--that was made from the fur of a skunk's butt.那是用臭鼬屁股的皮毛制成。

655--Oh, sweet cheese 'n crackers.哦,我们死定了。

656--- Is that Mr. Big? - No.- 这是 B 老大吗? - 不是。

657--- What about him? Is that him? - No.- 那么他呢?是他吗? - 不是。

658--- That's gotta be him. - Stop talking. Stop talking. Stop talking!- 那一定是他。 - 别说话。

别说话。别说话!

659--Huh.呵呵。

660--Mr. Big, sir, this is a simple misunder...B 老大,先生,这纯粹是一个小小的 ...

661--Hmmph.哼。

662--Yeah.是啊。

663--This is a simple misunderstanding.这纯粹是一个小小的误解。

664--You come here unannounced on the day my daughter is to be married.你胆敢在我女儿的婚

礼这一天来我家。

665--Well, actually, we were brought here against our will, so...嗯,其实,我们也不想打扰,所

以...

666--Point is, I did not know that it was your car,问题是,我不知道这是你的车,

667--and I certainly did not know about your daughter's wedding!并且我当然也不知道您女儿今

天结婚!

668--I trusted you, Nicky.我信任你,尼基。

669--I welcomed you into my home.我欢迎你到我家。

670--We broke bread together.我们一起吃。

671--Grandmama made you a cannoli.奶奶给你一个香炸奶酪卷。

672--And how did you repay my generosity?而你是怎么对待我的慷慨的?

Zootopia 2016 Scripts【疯狂动物城】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

21 / 41

673--With a rug made from the butt of a skunk.卖给我一个臭鼬屁股毛做的毛毯。

674--A skunk-butt rug.一只臭鼬屁股毛地毯。

675--You disrespected me.你不尊重我。

676--You disrespected my grandmama,你不尊重我的奶奶,

677--who I buried in that skunk-butt rug.她被埋在那件臭鼬屁股毛的毛毯里。

678--I told you never to show your face here again, but here you are.我告诉过你不要再出现在我

面前,但你现在在这。

679--Snooping around with this...和这个...窥探

680--What are you? A performer? What's with the costume?你是什么?一个演员?还穿着戏服?

681--- Sir, I am a co... - Mime!- 先生,我是一个警... - 她是个哑巴!

682--She's a mime. This mime can not speak.她是一个哑巴。这个哑巴不会讲话。

683--- You can't speak if you're a mime. - No, I am a cop.- 这个哑巴不能说话,你不能说话。 -

不,我是警察。

684--And I'm on the Emmitt Otterton case. And my evidence puts him in your car!然后我发现埃

密特的证件,而且证据在你的车里面!

685--So intimidate me all you want, I'm going to find out what you did to that otter 所以不管你要

对我怎样,我要找出埃密特到底在哪里

686--if it's the last thing I do.就算是我这一生最后做的事情。

687--Hmm. Then I have only one request.嗯。然后,我只有一个要求。

688--Say hello to Grandmama.替我跟奶奶问好。

689--Ice 'em!冻住他们!

690--No, no, no. I didn't see nothing! I'm not saying nothing!不不不。我什么都没看到!我什么

都不会说的!

691--And you never will.你永远不会的。

692--Please! No, no, no, no!拜托!不,不,不,不!

693--If you're mad at me about the rug, I've got more rugs!如果你在气毯子的事,我有更多的毯

子!

694--Daddy! It's time for our dance!爹地!是跳舞的时间了!

695--Ah! What did we say? No icing anyone at my wedding!啊!咱们怎么说的?我的婚礼上不准

冻人!

696--I have to, baby, daddy has to.我必须,宝贝,爹地必须要做。

697--- Ice 'em. - No, no, no!- 冻住他们。 - 不,不,不!

698--Wait, wait!等等,等等!

699--She's the bunny that saved my life yesterday! From that giant donut!她就是昨天从那颗差

点压到我的甜甜圈!救了我的那只兔子警官!

700--- This bunny? - Yeah. Hi!- 这个兔子? - 是啊。嗨!

701--- Hi. I love your dress. - Oh. Thank you.- 嗨。我喜欢你的裙子。 - 哦。谢谢。

702--Put them down.放他们下来。

703--You've done me a great service. I will help you find the otter.你是我女儿的大恩人。我会帮

你找到水獭的。

704--I will take your kindness, and pay it forward.我感谢你的付出,谢谢你。

705--Hmm.嗯。

706--Otterton is my florist. He's like a part of the family.奥特顿是我的园艺师。他就像我们家庭

的一部分。

Zootopia 2016 Scripts【疯狂动物城】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

22 / 41

707--He had something important he wanted to discuss.我有一些重要的事想讨论。

708--That's why I sent that car to pick him up.这就是为什么我派车请他过来。

709--But he never arrived.但他压根没到。

710--Because he was attacked.因为他被袭击了。

711--No, he attacked.不,是他攻击了。

712--Otterton?奥特顿?

713--Otterton.奥特顿。

714--He went crazy. Ripped up the car.他忽然发狂了。撕开了车。

715--Scared my driver half to death. And disappeared into the night.吓得我的司机半死。并消失

在夜色中。

716--But he's a sweet little otter.但他是一个温和的小水獭。

717--My child, we may be evolved, but deep down we are still animals.我的孩子,我们可能会演

变而来,但在内心深处我们还是动物。

718--You wanna find Otterton, talk to the driver of the car.你想找到奥特顿,可以去找开车的司

机。

719--His name is Manchas. Lives in the Rainforest District.他的名字是蒙特斯。住在热带雨林区。

720--Only he can tell you more.只有他能告诉你更多。

721--Mr. Manchas?蒙特斯先生?

722--Judy Hopps, ZPD.朱迪哈波斯,动物乌托邦警方。

723--We just wanna know what happened to Emmitt Otterton.我只是想知道埃密特怎么了。

724--You should be asking what happened to me.你应该问我怎么了。

725--- Whoa. A teensy otter did that? - What happened?- 哇。那是奥特顿做的? - 发生了什

么?

726--He was an animal.他是一个发狂的动物。

727--Down on all fours.四肢脚踩在地上。

728--He was a savage!他是一个野蛮的!

729--There was no warning. He just kept yelling about the Night Howlers.没有任何警告。他一直

夜嚎着。

730--Over and over, the Night Howlers!一遍又一遍的喊着夜嚎着!

731--So you know about the Night Howlers too?所以你知道夜嚎吗?

732--Good, good. Because the Night Howlers are exactly 好好。因为我们确实就是来这里

733--what we are here to talk about. Right?谈夜嚎的。对吧?

734--Yes, so you just open the door and tell us what you know,是的,所以你只要打开门,告诉

我们你所知道的,

735--and we will tell you what we know.我们会告诉你,我们所知道的。

736--Okay?好的?

737--Okay.好的。

738--Clever fox.聪明的狐狸。

739--Mr. Manchas?蒙特斯先生?

740--Are you okay?你还好吗?

741--Run. Run!跑。快跑!!

742--- What is wrong with him?! - I don't know!- 他是怎么了? - 我不知道!

743--Jump!跳!

744--Come on!快走吧!

Zootopia 2016 Scripts【疯狂动物城】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

23 / 41

745--Head down!低头!

746--Officer Hopps to dispatch!哈波斯警官呼叫调度中心!

747--Are you familiar with Gazelle? Greatest singer of our lifetime. Angel with horns.你知道志羚

姐姐吧?有生以来最棒的歌手,长角的天使啊。

748--Okay, hold on. Keep watching.好,等等,继续看下去。

749--Who's that beside her? Who is it?谁是她旁边的那个?是谁呀?

750--Wow, you are one hot dancer, Benjamin Clawhauser.哇,你真是个好舞者,洪金豹。

751--It's me! Did you think it was real? It looks so real!是我!你认为这是真的吗?它看起来如

此真实!

752--It's not, it's just a new app.可惜不是,这只是一个新的 App。

753--- Hold on a second. - Clawhauser!- 稍等一下。 - 洪金豹!

754--Clawhauser, listen to me.洪金豹,听我说。

755--We have a 10-91! Jaguar gone savage!我们这边有 10-91!美洲虎变野蛮了!

756--- Vine and Tujunga! - It's Tu-hunga!- 在瑜林路! - 是雨林路!!

757--Okay, we're sending backup!好的,我们立刻派遣支援!

758--Look, over there! Head for the sky-trans!看,那边!上缆车!

759--Get in. Carrots? Carrots!上来,萝卜头?萝卜头?

760--Go!走!

761--Buddy, one predator to another.老兄,我们俩都是掠食者。

762--Now I can tell you're a little tense, so I'm just gonna give you a little personal space!你看起

来有些紧张,我给你些私人空间!

763--Rabbit, whatever you do, do not let go!兔子,不管你做什么,千万不要松手!

764--- I'm gonna let go! - You're gonna to what?- 我要松手了! - 你要说什么?

765--One, two...一二...

766--Carrots, you saved my life.萝卜头,你救了我的命。

767--Well, that's what we do at the ZPD... Awww...好了,这就是我们身为警察... 呀...,

768--Well, this should be good.好了,这应该是不错的。

769--I thought this was just a missing mammal case, but it's way bigger.我以为这是一件动物失

踪的案子,但问题更加严重。

770--Mr. Otterton did not just disappear.这位奥特顿先生不只是不见了。

771--I believe he and this jaguar, they...我相信他和美洲虎,他们...

772--They went savage, sir.他们变得野蛮的,先生。

773--Savage? This isn't the stone age, Hopps. Animals don't go savage.野蛮?这已经不是石器时

代,哈波斯。动物不会变野蛮的。

774--I thought so too.我也这样认为。

775--Till I saw this.直到我看到了这一点。

776--What?什么?

777--He was right here!他就在这里!

778--The savage jaguar?野蛮的美洲虎?

779--Sir, I know what I saw. He almost killed us!长官,我确定我看到了什么,他差点杀了我们!

780--Or maybe any agressive predator looks savage to rabbits?或者是任何掠食者对你而言看起

来都像狂化了?

781--Let's go!我们走吧!

782--Wait! Sir!等等!长官!

Zootopia 2016 Scripts【疯狂动物城】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

24 / 41

783--I'm not the only one who saw him.我不是唯一一个目击者。

784--You think I'm gonna believe a fox?你认为我会相信一个狐狸?

785--Well, he was a key witness, and I...嗯,他是一个关键的目击证人,我...

786--Two days to find the otter, or you quit.两天找到水獭,否则你就滚蛋。

787--That was the deal.这是当初的交易。

788--Badge.警徽交出来。

789--- But, sir, we had... - Badge!- 可是,长官,我们有... - 徽章!

790--Uh, no.哦,不。

791--- What did you say, fox? - Sorry, what I said was "no...".- 你说什么,狐狸? - 对不起,我

说的是“不行...”。

792--She will not be giving you that badge.她不会给你的徽章。

793--Look, you gave her a clown vest, and a three-wheeled joke-mobile,你看,你给了她一个小

丑背心,和一个三轮笑话移动,

794--and two days to solve a case you guys haven't cracked in two weeks?你看你们给了她两天

解决这件案子,明明你们两周都不能解决的?

795--Yeah, it's no wonder she needed to get help from a fox.是的,也难怪她会找我这只狐狸帮

忙。

796--None of you guys were gonna help her, were you?你们都不是打算帮她,是吧?

797--Here's the thing, chief.这里的东西,长官。

798--You gave her the 48 hours, so technically we still have...你给了她 48 个小时,所以在技术

上我们仍然有...

799--ten left to find our Mr. Otterton. And that's exactly what we're gonna do.10 个小时来找到奥

特顿先生,而这就是我们正要做的。

800--So if you'll excuse us, we have a very big lead to follow and a case to crack.所以,如果你不

介意的话,我们要继续去破案了。

801--Good day.祝你有美好的一天。

802--Officer Hopps.哈波斯警官。

803--Thank you.谢谢。

804--Never let them see that they get to you.永远别让他们发现他们伤到你了。

805--So...所以...

806--Things do get to you?你以前有遇过?

807--I mean not, not anymore.我的意思是不会,不会再有了。

808--But I was small and emotionally unbalanced like you once.我当时很小,跟你一样情绪化,

充满着不稳定。

809--- Har har. - No, it's true.- 哈哈。 - 是真的。

810--I think I was 8, or maybe 9...那时大概 8 岁,也许 9 岁 ...

811--And all I wanted to do was join the Junior Ranger Scouts.而我想做的就是加入童子军。

812--So my mom scaped together enough money to buy me a brand new uniform.所以,我的妈

咪一起存够了钱帮我买了一套全新的童子军的制服。

813--Because, by god, I was gonna fit in.而我穿起来合适极了。

814--Even if I was the only predator in the troop, the only fox.我是里面唯一的掠食者,唯一的一

只狐狸。

815--I was gonna be part of a pack.我将会是他们的一。

816--- Ready for initiation? - Yeah. Pretty much born ready.- 你准备好入会仪式了吗? - 是啊。

Zootopia 2016 Scripts【疯狂动物城】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

25 / 41

差不多出生就做好准备了。

817--I was so proud.我很自豪。

818--Okay. Now raise your right paw, and deliver the oath.好的。现在举起你的右爪,然后宣读

你的誓言。

819--I, Nicholas Wilde, promise to be brave, loyal, helpful and trustworthy.我,妮可拉丝 尾耳朵,

发誓会成为勇敢,忠诚,可靠的,值得信任的。

820--Even though you're a fox?即使你是狐狸?

821--What?什么?

822--No, no! What did I do wrong, you guys?不不!我做了什么错,你们?

823--No, please! What did I do wrong? What did I do?不,谢谢!我做错了什么?我做了什么?

824--If you thought we would ever trust a fox without a muzzle?你真的认为我们会相信一只没

带防咬罩的狐狸?

825--You're even dumber than you look.你比你看上去还笨。

826--Is he gonna cry?你会伤心?

827--I learned two things that day.那一天我学会了两件事。

828--One:第一:

829--I was never gonna let anyone see that they got to me.我永远不会让别人发现他们伤到我

了。

830--And two?第二个呢?

831--If the world's only gonna see a fox as shifty and untrustworthy...如果世界上唯一会看到狐

狸就是狡猾和不值得信任的...

832--There's no point in trying to be anything else.尝试当其他东西根本没意义。

833--Nick, you are so much more than that.尼克,你远不只如此。

834--Boy, look at that traffic down there.男孩,你看看下面那混乱的交通。

835--How about we go up to Chuck in traffic central?我们到交通中心把镜头交给交通中心的查

克?

836--Chuck, how are things looking on the jam cams?查克,目前交通摄影机拍起来车况如何呢?

837--Nick, I'm glad you told me.妮可,我很高兴你告诉我的。

838--The jam cams...交通摄影机...

839--- Seriously, it's okay. - No, no no!- 说真的,这没关系。 - 不,不不!

840--There are traffic cameras everywhere. All over the canopy!有交通摄像头无处不在。遍部都

是!

841--- Whatever happened to that jaguar... - The traffic cameras would have caught it!- 那只美洲

虎怎么了... - 交通摄像头会抓住它!

842--- Bingo! - Ho-ho! Pretty sneaky, slick!- 没错! - 吼吼!你这家伙够聪明!

843--However, if you didn't have access to the system before,但是,如果你之前没能进入系统,

844--I doubt chief Buffalo Butt is gonna let you into it now.我怀疑蛮牛局长现在也不会让你用。

845--No. But I have a friend at City Hall who might.没错,但是我在市政厅有一个朋友。

846--Eh. Sir, if we could just review these very important billings.呃。先生,我们可以先审查这

些非常重要的文件。

847--Sir! Oh, I'm sorry. Sir.先生!哦,对不起。先生。

848--Okay! I heard you, Bellwether, just take care of it!好的!我听到你了,羊咩咩市长助理,你

搞定就行了!

849--Please. And clear my afternoon, I'm going out.拜托,然后把我下午的预约取消,我要出去

Zootopia 2016 Scripts【疯狂动物城】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

26 / 41

去。

850--Oh, no, no. But, sir, you do have a meeting with 哦,不,不。但是,先生,你有会要开和

851--Herds and Gradings. Sir, that's just, oh...兽群和等级。先生,这只是,哦...

852--Oh, mutton chops.哦,羊排。

853--Assistant Mayor Bellwether, we need your help.羊咩咩市长助理,我们需要你的帮助。

854--OFFICE OF THE ASSISTANT MAYOR (PLEASE KNOCK!)市长助理办公室(请敲!)

855--We just need to get into the traffic cam database.我们需要进入交通摄影机的数据库里。

856--- So fluffy! - Hey!- 好柔软喔! - 喂!

857--- Sheep never let me get this close! - You can't just touch a sheep's wool!- 羊永远不让我靠

这么近! - 你不能就这么碰人家的毛!

858--- It's like cotton candy. - Stop it!- 这就像棉花糖。 - 停下来!

859--Where to?去哪儿?

860--Ah... Rainforest Dsitrict. Vine and Tujunga.啊... 雨林区。雨林路。

861--There. Traffic cams for the whole city.那里。交通凸轮为整个城市。

862--This is so exiting actually. I mean, well, you know.这是所以实际上退出。我的意思是,嗯,

你知道的。

863--I never get to do anything this important.我从来没做过这么重要的事务。

864--But you're the assistant mayor of Zootopia.但你是动物乌托邦的市长助理。

865--Oh. I'm more of a glorified secretary.哦。我更像是个秘书。

866--I think Mayor Lionheart just wanted the sheep vote.我想市长只是想要绵羊的票。

867--But he did give me that nice mug.不过他给了我那个很棒的马克杯。

868--WORLD'S GREATEST ASSISTANT MAYOR (Written with marker) DAD (Crossed out)世界上最伟

大市长助理(写有标记)数据自动处理文摘(交叉出)

869--Feels good to be appreciated.能被欣赏感觉很真好。

870--Smellwether!羊毛头!

871--Ah. That's a fun little name he likes to use.啊。这是他喜欢用一个有趣的小名字。

872--I called him Lionfart once, he did not care for that.一次我给他狮子头打电话,他一点都不

在乎。

873--Let me tell you, it was not a good day for me.让我告诉你,这对我来说不是美好的一天。

874--- Yes, sir. - I thought you were gonna cancel my afternoon.- 是的先生。 - 我以为你帮我取

消下午的会议。

875--Oh, dear. I better go. Let me know what you find.噢亲爱的。我还是走吧。让我知道你发现

了什么。

876--It was really nice for me to be...这是非常好的,我是...

877--While we're young, Smellwether.虽然我们还年轻,羊毛头。

878--You think when she goes to sleep she counts herself?你觉得她睡觉时会数自己吗?

879--Shush. Okay, traffic cams..嘘。好了,交通摄影机..

880--Tujunga.... Tujunga....图洪加....图洪加....

881--We're in.我们进来了。

882--- Who are these guys? - Eh. Timberwolves.- 谁是这些人? - 嗯。大灰狼。

883--Look at these dum-dums.看看这些笨蛋。

884--Huh!呵呵!

885--Bet you a nickel one of them's gonna howl.我打赌其中一个就是要嚎叫了。

886--And there it is.它就在那里。

Zootopia 2016 Scripts【疯狂动物城】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

27 / 41

887--I mean, what is it with wolves and the howling, it's...?我的意思是,用狼和嚎叫是,它是......?

888--Howlings! Night Howlers!嚎叫!夜嚎者!

889--That's what Manchas was afraid of, wolves! The wolves are the Night Howlers!这就是蒙特斯

害怕,狼!狼是夜嚎者!

890--- If they took Manchas.. - I bet they took Otterton too.- 如果他们抓了蒙特斯.. - 我敢打

赌,他们一定也抓了奥特顿。

891--All we gotta do is find out where they went.我们要做的就是找出他们去哪了。

892--Wait, where'd they go?等等,他们去哪了?

893--You know, if I wanted to avoid surveillance because I was doing something illegal,你知道,如

果你想要逃避摄影机,因为我是做了一些非法的,

894--which I never have, I would use the maintenance tunnel 6B.顺带一提我从来没做过,我会

使用 6B 号维修通道。

895--Which would put them out... right there.他们就会从......这边。

896--Well, look at you, junior detective.好吧,看你的了,少年侦探。

897--You know, I think you'd actually make a pretty good cop.你知道,我想你或许会是个好警

察。

898--Eh. How dare you.呃。还用你说。

899--Acacia Alley. Ficus Underpass.合欢巷。榕地下通道。

900--South canyon.南峡谷。

901--Mm-hm. They're heading out of town.嗯。他们正在出城。

902--Where does that road go?那条路通向哪里?

903--[ CLIFFSIDE ][悬崖边]

904--Gary, quit it! You're gonna start a howl!加里,戒烟吧!你会开始嚎叫的!

905--I didn't start it.又不是我开始的。

906--Come on.走吧。

907--You are a clever bunny.你这只聪明的兔子。

908--It looks like this was a hospital.看来这是一间医院。

909--You know, after you, you're the cop.你知道,还是你来开好了,毕竟你是警察。

910--Okay, all clear.好了,没问题。

911--Ha. All this equipment is brand new.哈。这些设备都很新。

912--Carrots.罗卜头。

913--Claw marks.爪痕。

914--Yeah, huge, huge claw marks. What kind of...没错,巨大的,巨大的爪痕。什么样的...

915--Mr. Manchas.蒙特斯先生。

916--It's him! We found our otter.就是他!我们找到水獭了。

917--Mr. Otterton, my name is Officer Judy Hopps.奥特顿先生,我是朱迪哈波斯警官。

918--Your wife sent me to find you.你的妻子请我来找你。

919--We're gonna get you out of here now.我们要带你离开这里了。

920--Or not.或着不要。

921--Guess he's in no rush to get home to the missus.看来他不急着回家找太太。

922--11, 12, 13, 14.11,12,13,14。

923--Not including Manchas, it's... it's fourteen.不包括蒙特斯,这是......这是 14 只。

924--Chief Bogo handed out 14 missing mammal files.蛮牛局长说过有 14 只失踪的动物。

925--They're all here...他们都在这里...

Zootopia 2016 Scripts【疯狂动物城】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

28 / 41

926--All the missing mammals are right here. Huh!所有失踪的哺乳动物就在这里。呵呵!

927--Enough!足够!

928--I don't want excuses, doctor, I want answers.我不想要找借口,医生,我想答案。

929--Mayor Lionheart, please. We're doing everything we can.狮心王市长,请。我们正在尽我

们所能。

930--Really?真的?

931--Cause I got a dozen and a half animals here who've gone off the rails crazy,因为我有超过一

打的动物都发狂了,

932--And you can't tell me why.而你不能告诉我他们怎么了。

933--Now I'd call that awfully far from doing everything!现在,我会打电话说非常糟的所做的一

切!

934--Sir, it may be time to consider their biology.主席先生,也许是时候想一下他们的天性了。

935--What? What do you mean "biology"?什么?什么叫做“天性”?

936--The only animals going savage are predators.那些发狂的动物都是掠食动物。

937--We cannot keep it a secret. We need to come forward.我们不能继续瞒下去。我们必须公

布。

938--Hm, great idea. Tell the public.嗯,好主意。告诉公众。

939--And how do you think they're gonna feel about their mayor who is a lion?!你想大家会怎么

看待他们的正好是只狮子的市长?

940--- I'll be ruined! - Well, what does Chief Bogo say?- 我会毁了! - 那么,蛮牛局长怎么说?

941--Chief Bogo doesn't know. And we are going to keep it that way.蛮牛警长不知情,而你必须

继续保密。

942--Oh, no!噢,不好了!

943--- Someone's here. - Sir, you need to go. Now.- 有人在这里。 - 先生,你该走了。现在。

944--Security, sweep the area.警卫,搜寻这个区块。

945--Great, we're dead.太好了,我们死定了。

946--We're dead. That's it. I'm dead. You're dead. Everybody's dead.我们死定了。而已。我死定

了,你死定了,我们都死定了。

947--- Can you swim? - What?- 你会游泳吗? - 什么?

948--Can I swim? Yes, I can swim. Why?我会游泳吗?是的,我会游泳。为什么?

949--Aaahhhh!啊哈哈哈!

950--Carrots! Hopps! Judy!萝卜头! 哈波斯!朱迪!

951--We gotta tell Bogo!我们得告诉蛮牛!

952--Wow, you are one hot dancer, Chief Bogo.哇,你还真是个性感的舞者,蛮牛局长。

953--- Chief Bogo! - Not now.- 蛮牛局长! - 不是现在。

954--- Wait, is that Gazelle? - No!- 等一下,等一下那是志羚姐姐吗? - 不!

955--I'm Gazelle, and you are one hot dancer.我是志羚姐姐,你是一个炎热的舞者。

956--You have the app too? Ooohhh... Chief!你也有那个App? 哦哈哈哈 ...局长!

957--Clawhauser! Can't you see I'm working on the missing mammal cases?洪金豹!你没看见我

正在处理丢失的哺乳动物的案子?

958--Oh! Yes, of course. About that, sir.哦!当然是。关于,先生。

959--Officer Hopps just called, she found all of them.哈波斯警官刚刚打电话,她发现所有的人。

960--Wow, I'm impressed.哇,我印象深刻。

961--Mayor Lionheart, you have the right to remain silent. Anything you...狮心王市长,你有权保

Zootopia 2016 Scripts【疯狂动物城】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

29 / 41

持沉默的权利。任何你...

962--You don't understand, I was trying to protect the city!你不明白,我只是想保护的城市!

963--You were just trying to protect your job.你只是想保护你的工作。

964--No, listen. We still don't know why this is happening.不,听着。我们仍然不知道为什么会

这样。

965--It could destroy Zootopia.它可能会破坏动物乌托邦。

966--You have the right to remain silent.你有权保持沉默的权利。

967--Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.你说什么都可以,你所

说的都会为呈堂证供。

968--Ladies and gentlemammals,女士们,先生们,

969--14 mammals went missing and all 14 have been found...14 只失踪的动物都被找到了...

970--by our newest recruit, who will speak to you in a moment.由我们的新兵,等一下将会发表。

971--- I'm so nervous. - Okay, press conference 101.- 我好紧张。 - 好吧,新闻发布会 101。

972--You wanna look smart, answer their question with your own question 你想看起来聪明,你

要用他们的问题来回答另一个问题

973--and then answer that question.再回答这个问题。

974--Like this: "Excuse me, Officer Hopps. What can you tell us about the case?"这样的:“对不

起,哈波斯警官你能介绍一下情况?”

975--"Well, was this a tough case? Yes, yes it was. You see?"“嗯, 这是一个很难的案子吗?是

的,是的,它是。你懂了吗?”

976--You should be up there with me.你应该和我一起在那里。

977--We did this together.我们一起破案的。

978--Well, am I a cop? No. No, I am not.好吧,我是一个警察吗?不,不,我不是。

979--Funny you should say that.真奇怪你会这么说。

980--Because, well, I've been thinking. It would be nice to have a partner.因为,我一直在思考。

这将是不错的合作伙伴。

981--Here. In case you need something to write with.给你。如果你需要写东西。

982--Officer Hopps. It's time.哈波斯警官。该你上场了。

983--So now, I'll turn things over to the officer who cracked the case.所以,现在,现在我将把麦

克风交给破此案的人。

984--Officer Judy Hopps.警官朱迪哈波斯。

985--Yes?是?

986--What can you tell us about the animals that went savage?你能说说动物怎么抓狂了物?

987--Well, the animals in question... Emm.那么,动物的问题... 恩。

988--Are they all different species? Yes. Yes, they are.他们都是不同的物种?是。对,他们是。

989--Okay, so what is the connection?好了,有什么联系呢?

990--Oh. All we know is that they are all members of the predator family.哦。我们所知道的是,

他们都是捕食者家族的成员。

991--So predators are the only ones going savage?所以掠食者是唯一会抓狂的动物?

992--That is accu.. Yes, that is accurate, yes.这是确.. 是的,这是准确的,是的。

993--- Why? Why is this happening? - We still don't know.- 为什么?这究竟是为什么? - 我们

仍然不知道。

994--But, emm. It may have something to do with biology.但是,恩。这可能是与我们的天性有

关。

Zootopia 2016 Scripts【疯狂动物城】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

30 / 41

995--What do you mean, biology?你是什么意思,天性?

996--A biological component. You know, something in their DNA.天性的部分。要知道,在他们

的 DNA 里。

997--In their DNA, can you elaborate on that, please?在他们的 DNA,你可以详细说说吗?

998--Yes. What I mean is thousands of years ago是。我的意思是数千年前

999--Eh, predators survived through their... agressive hunting instincts.嗯,掠食者靠着他们猎捕

的天性存活下来。

1000--For whatever reason, they seem to be reverting back to their primitive, savage ways.不知什

么原因,他们似乎狂化回到了那时候,野蛮方式。

疯狂动物城全英剧本(中英文对照剧本)(2)

,

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com

    分享
    投诉
    首页