外研版五年级上册英语m4课文翻译(外研版三起五年级英语上册Module)

Module 4

Unit 1 Mum bought a new T-shirt for me.妈妈给我买了一件新T恤衫。

1 Look,listen and say.

1 看一看,听一听并说一说。

Ms Smart: Do you like this pair of shorts, Sam?

斯玛特女士:你喜欢这条短裤吗,萨姆?

Sam: No, I don’t want shorts. I want trousers.

萨姆:不,我不想要短裤。我想要长裤。

Amy: Mum bought new clothes for Sam!

埃米:妈妈给萨姆买新衣服了!

Lingling: Ha ha...

玲玲:哈哈……

2 Listen,read and act out.

2 听一听,读一读并表演。

Sam: That’s my T-shirt!

萨姆:那是我的T恤衫!

Amy: No! It’s my T-shirt.

埃米:不!它是我的T恤衫。

Ms Smart: Don’t argue! What’s the matter?

斯玛特女士:不要争吵!怎么啦?

Amy: Sam took my T-shirt. He wants to wear it.

埃米:萨姆拿了我的T恤衫。他想要穿它。

Sam: But it isn’t your T-shirt. Mum bought it for me.

萨姆:但是它不是你的T恤衫。妈妈给我买了它。

Amy: No, she didn’t. Mum bought a new T-shirt for me.

埃米:不,她没有。妈妈给我买了一件新T恤衫。 

Ms Smart: Your red T-shirts are on the line. I washed them for you. Look!

斯玛特女士:你们的红色T恤衫在绳子上。我为你们把它们洗了。看!

Sam: Did you wash Lingling’s T-shirt?

萨姆:你洗玲玲的T恤衫了吗?

Ms Smart: No, I didn’t. Lingling’s T-shirt is clean. She didn’t wear it.

斯玛特女士:不,我没有。玲玲的T恤衫很干净。她没穿它。

Sam: I’m so sorry, Lingling!

萨姆:我很抱歉,玲玲!

Amy: I’m sorry too.

埃米:我也很抱歉。

Lingling: That’s OK.

玲玲:没关系。

Lingling: Look, this is my new kite.

玲玲:看,这是我的新风筝。

Amy: Oh, it’s beautiful!

埃米:哦,它很漂亮!

Sam: The cat is so cute!

萨姆:这只猫真可爱!

Lingling: Let' s go and fly it.

玲玲:让我们去放飞它吧。

Amy and Sam: Great!

埃米和萨姆:太好了!

外研版五年级上册英语m4课文翻译(外研版三起五年级英语上册Module)(1)

,

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com

    分享
    投诉
    首页