97岁许渊冲翻译成英文(满江红爆火英文翻译来了)

最近张艺谋导演的《满江红》春节档上映引爆各平台热搜,有沈腾、易烊千玺、张译、雷佳音、岳云鹏等联袂主演,众星云集,难怪掀起全民热议。连小学在开学前要求全校小学生们在家全文背诵。今天看到许渊冲先生翻译的《满江红》版本,分享给大家。

97岁许渊冲翻译成英文(满江红爆火英文翻译来了)(1)

《满江红》The River All Red

译:许渊冲

怒发冲冠,

Wrath sets on end my hair

凭栏处,潇潇雨歇。

I lean on railings where

I see the drizzling rain has ceased.

抬望眼,

Raising my eyes,

仰天长啸,

Towards the skies, I heave long sighs,

壮怀激情。

My wrath not yet appeased.

三十功名尘与土,

To dust is gone, the fame achieved in thirty years;

八千里路云和月。

Like cloud-veiled moon the thousand-mile.

莫等闲,

Plain disappears,

白了少年头,

Should youthful heads in vain turn grey.

空悲切!

We would regret for aye.

靖康耻,

Lost our capitals,

犹未雪。

What a burning shame!

臣子恨,何时灭?

How can we generals

Quench our vengeful flamne!

驾长车,踏破贺兰山缺。

Driving our chariots of war, we'd go

to break through our relentless foe.

壮志饥餐胡虏肉,

Valiantly we'd cut off each head;

笑谈渴饮匈奴血。

Laughing, we'd drink the blood

they shed.

待从头、收拾旧山河,

When we've reconquered our

lost land,

朝天阙。

In triumph would return our army grand.

97岁许渊冲翻译成英文(满江红爆火英文翻译来了)(2)

只只为知之 求关注[兔年大吉]

,

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com

    分享
    投诉
    首页