替代i think表示观点的英语(YouoweGeorge)
Mary Alice Voiceover: In that moment, while looking at the pills that had so obviously been tampered with, Gabrielle's nausea was suddenly replaced by an even stronger sensation. Rage.
在那一刻,当看着显然被掉过包的药时,加布丽尔的恶心顿时被一种更强烈的感觉所代替,那就是愤怒。
tamper [ˈtæmpər] v.干预; 篡改
nausea[ˈnɔːziə] n.恶心; 作呕; 反胃
Rex: What are you doing?
你在干什么?
George: I'm so sorry, that was an accident.
很抱歉,我不是故意的。
Rex: Answer my question. What are you doing here?
回答我的问题,你来这儿干什么?
George: I was invited.
我是受邀而来的。
Rex: By who?
谁邀请的?
George: You know what, Dr Van De Kamp, I don't believe I have to answer to you.
你知道吗?范德坎普医生,我没有必要回答你的问题。
Rex: See, I think you do.
我认为你必须回答。
Bree: What is going on here?
这到底怎么回事?
Rex: He crashed the party. This guy is clearly not taking no for an answer.
他闯进聚会,这家伙显然不知道什么是拒绝。
Bree: It's okay. George has a girlfriend. You brought her, didn't you?
没关系的,乔治有女朋友,你带她来了,对不对?
Rex: He doesn't have a girlfriend.
他没有女朋友
George: I do so, she's right over there.
我有,就在那边。
Rex: (disbelieving) That's his girlfriend?!
那就是他的女朋友?
Bree: See? You were worried for nothing.
看到了吧,没什么好担心的。
George: So anytime you want to apologise?
所以,你想要道歉,随时
Bree: Come on, Rex, you owe George some sort of a gesture.
雷克斯,你得向乔治表示表示。
owe sb. sth. 欠某人...
Rex: What the hell?
喔管他呢。
Bree: Rex, have you lost your mind?
雷克斯你疯啦?
Rex: To be fair, I only pushed him.
事实上,我只推了他一个人。
Gabrielle: Carlos, you son of a bitch! I am pregnant and it's all your fault!
拉罗斯,你是混蛋。我怀孕了,全都是你的错。
Edie: Wow, this is turning into one helluva party.
哇,这派对挺像回事的。
helluva [ˈheləvə] adj. 极大的 极好的
,免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com