除夕夜守岁的英文表达(腊月三十除夕守岁)
Chinese people are supposed to stay up the whole nighton the 30th day of the 12th month in the Lunar Calendar
腊月三十,人们熬夜守岁。
In Chinese mythology, a monster called nian would come out to harm people on New Year's Eve, so people get together, staying up and chatting, hoping for a peaceful passage of time.
中国神话里,一头叫“年”的妖怪会在新年的前一夜跑出来伤害人类,因此人们聚在一起,守岁聊天,祈祷能平安度过这一晚。
The custom of staying up (Chinese: shou tai sui) symbolizesthe warding offof all diseases and disasters and wishing good luck in the New Year.
因此,中国人将新年前夕熬夜的习俗称为“守太岁”,意味着远离疾病灾祸,祈祷新年好运。
Chinese people attach great importance tothe Spring Festival Eve, when all family members eat dinner together.
中国人十分重视除夕(即新年前一夜),彼时阖家团圆,共享团圆年夜饭。
A happy New Year to you.
恭贺新年。
Allow me to congratulate you on the arrival of the New Year and to extend to you all my best wishes for your perfect health and lasting prosperity.
恭贺新禧,祝身体健康、事业发达。
At such a wonderful moment, I send you a gentle and warm care and wish: May every day be brilliant for you!
Best wishes for the holidays and happiness throughout the New Year.
恭贺新禧,万事如意。
Good health, good luck and much happiness throughout the year.
恭祝健康、幸运,新年快乐。
Good luck and great success in the coming New Year.
祝来年好运,并取得更大的成就。
I give you endless brand-new good wishes. Please accept them as a new
remembrance of our lasting friendship.
给你我无尽的新的祝福,让它们成为我们永恒友谊的新的纪念。
I hope you have a most happy and prosperous New Year.
谨祝新年快乐幸福,大吉大利。
May everything beautiful and best be condensed into this card. I sincerely
wish you happiness, cheerfulness and success.
愿一切最美好的祝福都能用这张贺卡表达,真诚地祝你幸福、快乐、成功!
May everything beautiful be condensed into this card. And I sincerely with you happiness, cheerfulness.
May fortune smile upon you and favor you with many blessings(祝福)!
May the coming New Year bring you joy, love and peace.
愿新年为你带来快乐,友爱和宁静。
May the joy and happiness around you today and always.
愿快乐幸福永伴你左右。
May the season''s joy fill you all the year round.
愿节日的愉快伴你一生。
May you come into a good fortune!
Good luck, good health, hood cheer. I wish you a happy New Year.
祝好运、健康、佳肴伴你度过一个快乐新年。
On the occasion of the New Year, may my wife and I extend to you and yours
our warmest greetings, wishing you a happy New Year, your career greater
success and your family happiness.
在此新年之际,我同夫人向你及你的家人致以节日的问候,并祝你们新年快乐、事业有成、家庭幸福。
Please accept my season''s greetings.
请接受我节日的祝贺。
Please accept my sincere wishes for the New Year. I hope you will continue
to enjoy good hea alth.
请接受我诚挚的新年祝福,顺祝身体健康。
Please accept our wishes for you and yours for a happy New Year.
请接受我们对你及你全家的美好祝福,祝你们新年快乐。
Rich blessing for health and abundant happiness(福多) in my wish for you in the coming year!
Season's greetings and best wishes for the New Year.
祝福您,新年快乐。
Season's greetings and sincere wishes for a bright and happy New Year!
献上节日的问候与祝福,愿你拥有一个充满生机和欢乐的新年。
,免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com