压力山大英语怎么说(压力山大的英语)
stress out压力山大;经历极大压力;承受极大压力;紧张
I am stressed out.我压力山大。
美剧里到处都是这句话。
I try not to stress out when things go wrong.
出问题时,我尽量不紧张。
I've been stressed out lately because of work.
我最近因为工作压力很大。
Its students were overburdened and stressed out, having to cope with too much work and too many demands.
这些学生负担太重,压力太大了,他们不得不应付过多的功课和要求。
四级真题- 2018年 6月
I've been really stressed out at work recently.
我最近真的觉得工作压力山大。
I'm stressed out, I need to relax.
我压力山大,我要放松一下。
You look stressed out. Is everything all right?
你看起来压力很大,一切都还好吗?
When we're tired or stressed out, home is always a shelter for us to have a rest.
当我们疲惫不堪或者压力过大的时候,家永远是我们休息的庇护所。
I badly need a vacation; I'm just plain stressed out from this job and its aggravations.
我非常需要休假;这份工作让我压力很大,搞得我喘不过气来。
类似说法:
I feel burnt out all the time. 我经常感觉自己快燃尽了。
I'm beat! 累死我啦!
I'm really under the gun today.
我今天的压力真大。
under a lot of pressure
I am under a lot of pressure.
我的压力山大。
All I can say in justification of her actions is that she was under a lot of pressure at work.我唯一能为她的行为辩解的理由是她工作压力很大。
He has been under a lot of pressure.
他最近压力很大。
She’s under a lot of pressure.
她现在压力很大。
I'm really stressed out.我压力山大。
I’m really stressed out at my job.
对于我的工作我压力很大。
I’ve been so stressed these days.
我近来压力很大。
It was a stressful time for all of us.
对于我们来说,这是一段艰难的时光。
My job is really stressful.
我的工作压力真的很大。
I'm under a lot of pressure. 我的压力山大。
I'm under too much pressure. 我的压力山大。
I'm feeling pretty overwhelmed. 我的压力山大。
have a lot on one's plate
be at one's wits' end
,
免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com