noidea和dontknow有什么区别(不知道只会Idon)
很多人英语已经不错了,但总感觉不是很地道。
碰到不会回答的问题,还是条件反射地回答“I don't know.”
虽然英语贵在简洁,但和老外交流只会一种说法,让人感觉很boring...
今天,一起来看看哪些花式说法让你英语up,up,让老外也给你点赞!
除了I don't know,「不知道」还能怎么说?
1. I have no idea/clue. 我不清楚。
2. I can't help you there. 这个,我真帮不了。
1. If I had to take a guess, I'd say she's about 35 years old.
要我猜的话,她估计35岁左右。
2. It's difficult to say, but I think our customers are more satisfied.
这很难说,但我觉得我们的客户更满意。
3. Off the top of my head, I'd say the company has 500 employees.
我大概估算下,这家公司有500名员工。(Off the top of my head: 没有仔细查数据,不假思索)
4. I wouldn't be surprised if Peter asks Mary to quit the job.
如果Peter让Mary辞职的话,我一点也不吃惊。
5. There's a good chance the company will go bankrupt.
这家公司很可能会倒闭。
6. I have a feeling/hunch the boss won't be happy about this.
我有种感觉老板对此不太高兴。(hunch = an instinctive feeling)
7. I bet he'll be late.
我敢打赌他会迟到。
8. Your guess is as good as mine.
猜测总归是猜测 (= I don't know)
工作中很多时候需要做决策,英语中关于“决策”有哪些说法呢?
工作中,如何谈做决策?
1. I'm debating between option A and option B.
我还在选项A和选项B之间犹豫不决。
2. I can't make up my mind.
我下不定主意。
3. I'm on the fence.
我现在左右为难。(= I’m in the middle, I don’t know what to decide)
4. I'll take that into consideration.
我会考虑那个的。
5. I'm having second thoughts.
我再重新考虑看看。(= I'm reconsidering my decision)
6. He convinced/persuaded me to quit the job.
他劝我辞职的。
7. Looking back, I know it was the right decision.
往回看,我知道那是正确的决策。
8. It's up to you.
(= You can decide) 由你来做主。
疲惫是工作的常态,没有一份工作不费心力,“累了”要怎么说呢?
如何表达“我累了”……
1. I'm exhausted.
我真是筋疲力尽了。
2. I'm dead tired.
我累死了。
3. I'm pooped.
我累趴下了。
4. I'm spent.
我没劲了。
5. I'm beat.
我累趴了。
6. I'm running on fumes. / I'm running on empty.
我真的没劲了。
7. I can hardly keep my eyes open.
我眼睛都睁不开了。
8. I'm gonna hit the sack.
我要睡觉了。(hit the sack = go to bed)
职场上,称职的主管都知道士气有多重要,那么如何给别人打气呢?
职场中,如何鼓励同事?
1. Keep up the good work!
做得很好,继续努力。
2. That was a nice try.
这个尝试不错。(别人努力但失败之后,给予对方这样的鼓励。)
3. That's a real improvement.
这个进步真大。
4. You're on the right track.
这就对了。
5. You've almost got it.
你已经差不多想到了。
6. You're doing great.
你做得很棒。
7. Don't give up! / Hang in there!
别放弃,坚持下去。
8. Give it your best shot.
你要全力以赴。(best shot = best try, best effort)
9. Nice job! / You did great!
做得好!
如何说记不清事情了?
1. If I remember correctly… / As far as I can recall…
如果我没记错的话……
2. I have a vague recollection of…
我模糊记得……
3. It's on the tip of my tongue.
话就在我嘴边,就是想不起来。
4. My mind went blank.
我的脑子一片空白。
5. It doesn't ring a bell.
我实在没什么印象了。
6. Please remember to…
请记住……
7. I'd like to remind you about…
我想提醒你……
工作中,不经意间可能冒犯了别人,那么关于“生气”有哪些说法呢?
职场冒犯了别人,怎么表达?
1. They got off on the wrong foot.
他们一开始就互不对头。 (got off on the wrong foot= when they first met, they didn't get along)
2. She took offense at his comment.
听到他的评论,她立刻火了。
3. He has a chip on his shoulder.
他总是愤愤不平。(= he is easily offended)
4. She got bent out of shape.
她气疯了。
5. He left in a huff.
他怒气匆匆地走了。(in a huff:气冲冲)
6. He has a short fuse.
他很容易生气。 (a short fuse= he gets angry easily)
7. She dissed her colleagues.
她羞辱了同事。 (= she insulted/disrespected her colleagues)
8. He got his nose out of joint.
他鼻子都气歪了。(out of joint:错位,脱臼)
上面这些词都学会了吗?
,免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com