给自己重生的一次机会(听读给你一次重生的机会)
Michael: Evening, Alex. It is Alex, right? Never Alexandra.
晚上好,Alex。是叫Alex 对吗? 不再用Alexandra这个名字了吧。
Alex: Who are you? Where am I?
你是谁? 我在哪儿?
Michael: Well, you're not in prison anymore, You're not even in Michigan although we're the only ones that know that.
嗯,你已经不在监狱里了。你也不在密歇根州,但这些情况只有我们知道。
Your death was officially ruled a suicide by the prison coroner on November First. Your ashes are stored right here.
监狱验尸官已于11月1日宣布你自杀身亡,你的骨灰就存在这儿。
My name's Michael. I work for the government. We've decided to give you a second chance.
我叫Michael,我是为政府做事的。我们决定给你一个重生的机会。
Alex: Why? Why me?
为什么? 为什么选择我?
Michael: Because you're a young attractive white female with virtually no personal ties or paper trail.
因为你是一个年轻,性感的白人姑娘。没什么个人牵绊,也没什么档案好查。
Now those do exist but they're hard to come by.
现在你虽然有这些条件,但这些还差得远。
What really grabbed our attention though is how you managed to kill a criminal we were about to take out.
而真正吸引我们注意的是你设法杀死了一个我们正打算弄出去的犯人。
Alex: Aah! Ow!
啊! 哇!
Michael: His name was Kyle, by the way. He was part of a smuggling ring. Stand and your wrist breaks.
顺便告诉你,他叫Kyle,他是一个走私集团的成员。你要起身的话,你的手腕就断了。
Alex: I didn't kill no one! It was Ronnie!
我没杀任何人,是Ronnie干的!
Michael: Your boyfriend's body was found next to his apartment, dead from an overdose. No one showed up to his funeral either.
你男朋友的尸体已经在他公寓旁被发现了,死于嗑药过量。而且没人去参加他的葬礼。
Your life is over, Alex. I'm here to offer you a new one. But you have to be willing to earn it.
你的生命已经结束,Alex。我现在是给你一个重生的机会,但是你得愿意去获得它。
Alex: What do I gotta do?
我要去做什么?
Michael: Learn. How not to sound like a teen meth whore for starters. Learn to stand up straight. Learn how to walk right. Learn how to talk right. Learn how to serve your country... instead of just yourself.
学习。先学会不要说话像个爱嗑药的小婊子,学习站直了,学习如何正确的走路,学习如何得体的说话,学习如果为你的国家效力......而不是只为自己。
,免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com