我是谁现状(我是谁1998)

第一次看成龙大哥的电影就是这一部,好精彩,后来又找了很多大哥的电影。超好看,超好看,我记得当时我是花8元钱买的电影票,至今很多细节仍历历在目,真整个‬电影‬诙谐幽默‬,打斗‬猛烈‬,从‬大草原‬道打到‬现代化‬大都市‬。中间‬还有‬周华健‬的歌曲‬,非常‬爆赞‬的一部电影‬。当时听大哥说英文很奇怪,年龄太小了,不懂的他为什么说这样的语言,信息闭塞的年代,现在则不一样了,新时代,让我们好好练习一下口语吧。还有最后大哥行那个建筑物滑下来的姿势很酷,这么多年过去了,我一直想试试,荷兰,我来了~

我是谁现状(我是谁1998)(1)

退后 退后

Back! Get back!

喷水

Spray!

快 走呀

Hurry! Run!

把他拉上来

Okay. Pull him up!

把他拉上来

Pull him up!

Come on.

把它带去实验室 快

Get it to the lab. And hurry!

快去

Move!

Let's go.

509 解下装备 去帮他

509, recon, and help him.

502 负责电脑 你去点装备

502, the computer, and you check with the team.

Yes, sir.

准备

Get ready.

目标来了

Target's approaching!

把这东西放下面去

Here. Get down there!

这是什么? - 我不能动

What is this stuff? - Can't move!

快点 走 快走

Come on, move, move!

很好

Come on. Go go.

都到齐了

You get up here.

立正

Attention!

你叫什么名字?

What's your name?

不知道

Don't know, sir!

你从那里来的?

Where are you from?

不知道

Don't know, sir!

很好 你们全都没名字 没背景

Good. No names, no background,

但你们是最棒的

but highly disciplined.

任务已完成 可以轻松一下

Mission's over, go have some fun.

谢谢长官

Thank you, sir.

我是谁现状(我是谁1998)(2)

解下你们的武器和装备

OK. Dispose your weapons, dispose your equipment.

523号

523.

Yes, sir.

收集所有东西 放在直升机上 快

Go! Collect. Go! Go! To the main helicopter. Go!

快去 动作要快

Go, go! Move it, go!

解散

OK, dismissed.

对不起 长官

Sorry, sir.

很抱歉 我不得不这么做

So sorry, I have to do this.

不许动

Don't move.

抱歉了 各位 我们只有两个降落伞

Sorry soldiers, we've got only two parachutes.

你们到底干了些什么

What the hell is going on?

祝你们飞行愉快 再见了

Have a nice flight, bye.

放开我

Let me go.

你快说 你们在飞机上做了些什么手脚 - 这是命令

Why do you set us up? Damn it. - It's an order!

这是飞机控制装置 赶快

Here's the controls. Come on.

赶快啊

Come on! Come on!

Come on!

JackieChan是我们前香港特种部队成员

Jackie Chan, one of our best agents in Hong Kong

在非洲的行动中也是下落不明

is also missing in the African action.

被他们绑架的三个科学家

The three they hijacked are the scientists responsible

是非洲政府慧星研究计划的负责人

for the comet research project recently launched by the African state.

开灯

Lights!

这次的事态非常严重

We have a serious situation on our hands.

他们的行动是经过精密的安排

The operation was carried out with clinical precision

还动用了美军的直升机

using United States Air Force helicopters.

他们抢走了陨石碎片及那三个科学家

They seized the meteorite fragments along with the three scientists

至今仍下落不明

and until now their whereabouts are unknown.

如果他们知道运送时间表

If they knew the transport schedule,

就表示有人将资料外泄

someone must have leaked the information.

中央情报局有多少人知道这个计划?

How many C.I.A. Staff knew about this project?

我知道你想说什么 我不喜欢你的推测

I know where you're heading with this, Norman, and I don't like it.

你怎能确定不是你的人干的?

How can you be so sure it wasn't one of your own people?

如果是我的人

Why the hell would my guys break into a hangar

根本不需要闯进飞机库偷自己的飞机

they already have access to and steal their own aircraft?

说不定是为了免得引起怀疑

Because it's a perfect cover and no one would suspect them.

将军 你记得吗?

And remember, General.

中情局在一年前已撤离南非

The C.I.A. pulled out of South Africa over a year ago.

只有几个主要的人留在那儿

Only the essential staff remain.

现在最重要是

Right now, our first concern

找回那些科学家和碎片

should be the retrieval of the scientists and the fragments.

对 如果方程式落在不法之徒的手上

Agreed. There could be serious military ramifications

后果不堪设想

if the wrong people get a hold of this formula.

我是谁现状(我是谁1998)(3)

我们必须找出幕后主脑

We've got to find out who's behind this pulling the strings.

摩根

Agent Morgan.

局长

Yes, sir.

南非的行动一向由你负责

You used to head up our South African operation.

你很熟悉当地的地理形势

You know the terrain, you know the locals.

你带三个探员马上出发

Take 3 agents and hop the next flight over there.

这次的任务一定要迅速完成

I want to see positive results. And fast.

我一定会办妥的

Consider it done, sir.

谢谢你 泰利 再见

Thank you, Terry. Bye.

沙文将军 - 诺文

General Sherman. - Hello, Norman.

听说你快要退休了 - 是呀

I hear you're retiring a few days. - Yes, I am.

沙文将军 恭喜你荣休

Congratulations on your retirement, General Sherman.

谢谢

Thank you.

你退休后一定会怀念以前工作的日子

I bet you're going to miss being in the middle of all the action.

诺文 我拿了那笔可观的退休金后

Norman, I'm going to take that fat pension check of mine

要好好地享受一下钓鱼的乐趣

and head for my favourite fishing hole.

给我安排一个黑色行动

I want a Black Op assigned to this case.

你怀疑我们局里有内奸?

Are you saying we can't trust our own people?

以防万一

Better safe than sorry.

你希望我从华盛顿 或其他分部调一个人来?

Shall I select them from Washington or from one of the outside branches?

分部

Outside.

白先生到了

Sir, Mr. White is here.

请他进来

Thank you. Send him in.

有事直接向我报告吧 - 是

And tell them to report to me directly. - Yes, sir.

他有什么毛病?

What's wrong with him?

他怎么样?

How is he?

刚醒了

He's just woken up.

朋友 你令我们吃一惊

My friend! You gave me a quick scare.

很高兴你醒了 欢迎你到我们这里来

We're happy you're woken up. Welcome to our land.

我在那里? 我怎么会在这里?

Where am I? How did I get here?

他们在山上发现你

These men found you in the mountains.

我想知道 你从哪里来?

Now, I want to know, Where do you came from?

怎会到这里来?

And how did you get here?

我不懂你们的语言

I don't know your language.

有没有人会说英文?

Does anybody speak English?

我是酋长 我叫...酋长

I am the chief. Me. The chief.

酋长

The chief.

我是谁现状(我是谁1998)(4)

你是谁? 怎样称呼你?

And who are you? What is your name?

我是谁?

Who am I?

我是谁?

Who am I?

他叫"我是谁"

Who am I?

Yes.

我是谁?

Who am I?

你的名字叫"我是谁"?

Your name is "Who am I"?

我是谁?

Who am I?

我是谁 看来你康复多了

Hey, look like you are getting better.

我知道他会好的

I know he would.

到了 快点

Here you go. Come on.

把他们带进去 快

I want these two brought inside. Come on, let's move it!

长官 这次搜索的目的是什么?

What are you doing on this search, sir?

总部十分着紧找回那些失踪的人

Langley must be serious about finding these guys

那些叛徒

They're traitors.

偷走了一项发明 这发明能使我国在21世纪

They've stolen a discovery which could keep our nation on top,

处于领导地位

in the 21st century.

知道

Yes, sir.

巴巴

Hey, Baba.

我是谁 山上有奇迹出现

Who am I, we've seen a miracle over the mountain.

有烧过的大铁

There was iron that had been burnt.

我们埋葬了八个死尸 衣着跟你一样

我是谁现状(我是谁1998)(5)

We buried 8 bodies wearing clothes like yours.

跟我们走 在很远很远的地方

Come with us. It's far, far on the other side.

你叫我跟你们走? 是不是?

You mean come with you? Go?

是 走吧

Yes, let's go.

那就走吧

Go.

谢谢 谢谢 伊万诺维奇 俄罗斯人

But thank you, thank you. Ivanovich, Russian.

我是俄罗斯人 - 我是以色列人

Russian - Jakob, Israel.

我是德国人 - 我是泰国人

Germany. - Sawatdee krab.

塔基市 我是日本人

Takishi, Japan.

我是韩国人

Korea.

我是谁 快点来 - 对不起 我不知你说什么

Who am I! Come quickily! Come! - I don't understand.

你看 这就是我跟你说的火

See! There it is. The fire I told you about.

是灯光

A light!

就是这样

That's it.

我可以离开这里了

I can go! I can go! Yes! I can go!

我们发现你的时候 你也穿上相同的衣服

When we found you, you were wearing the same clothes. Am I right?

是 我们穿的衣服一样

Yes, we wear the same clothes.

11正好 1太多

Eleven done one too many.

巴巴 不要玩死人的遗物

Baba. Don't play with dead people's belongings.

你们认为这是恶运

I know this is bad luck for your culture.

不用送我了 谢谢

I'll go alone. Thank you.

保重

Be well.

巴巴 指南针借给我行吗?

Baba, can I borrow your compass?

可以借给我吗?

Can I take it?

我是谁现状(我是谁1998)(6)

我一定会还给你的 我保证

I'll bring it back, I promise.

我保证

I promise.

请你快点回来 我会很挂念你

Please come back soon. I will miss you.

谢谢 - 路上小心

Thank you. - Be careful.

保重 朋友

Take care, my friend.

你一定会成功的

You will be succeed.

救命呀

Help! Please!

救命呀

Help!

来人啊

Come on!

救命

Please!

救命呀

Somebody, help!

有人吗 救命

Hello? Please!

Hey. Hey.

你没事吧?

Are you okay?

我们在这里 救命呀

We're over here! Help!

救命呀 救救我们

Look! Somebody! Please, help us!

我的天呀

Oh, my god!

走开

Get away from him!

你这个野人不要碰我哥哥

Stop eating my brother, you animal!

离我们远点

Leave us alone!

离我们远点

Leave us alone!

不要动

Don't move!

别动 我告诉你

Don't move! You know this?

这是枪

This is a gun!

我会向你砰砰砰 我真的会开枪呀

Okay... You know, I can bang bang you!

我会向你射击的

You know, I can shoot you!

我会向你射击的 你明白吗?

I can bang bang you, you know?

我会空手道 空手道

I know karate! Karate!

药呀

Me...

是药呀

It's mediche!

Mediche.

药 药

Mediche. Mediche.

我是谁现状(我是谁1998)(7)

你哥哥?

My brother!

你在救我哥哥?

You're helping my brother!

你会不会说英文?

You understand English?

你说呀

Say something.

那些药令我的嘴麻痹

Those medicine make my mouth numb.

你说法文?

I speak French?

我只会说一点点

I understand a little, do you?

对不起 我不懂你说什么

Oh, I'm sorry, I don't understand your language,

我哥哥怎么样?

but is my brother okay? Is he all right?

太神奇了

Amazing!

你负责导航和计算方位

You navigate, and work the G.P.S., OK?

你想开车? 你会不会呀?

You want to drive? But do you know how to drive?

还是让我来开吧

I think I better, you know...

九点钟方向 转这边

Nine o'clock. Now. Nine o'clock. Now. Turn this way!

一直向前开

Okay. Just go straight ahead.

哥哥 你觉得怎样?

Aiji, how are you doing?

好多了 吊葡萄糖水很有用

Feeling better. I.V. is helping.

了不起

Good!

请帮我们 找医生来

Please, help! Please help us! We need a doctor!

车手在这里 让开

Look! Here's the driver! Back a little bit! Back!

他真幸运

He's very lucky.

他脚上的草药中和了毒性

The natural herbs on his leg neutralized the poison.

椰子吊葡萄糖水 只有军队才会使用

And that coconut I.V... The only people that use it are elite military units.

我是谁现状(我是谁1998)(8)

谁弄的? - 来

Who applied it? - Here.

就是他了

That's him over there.

不可思议 很聪明的土人

Amazing. Very talented native!

再说一遍你的故事吧

Say again? What? Give us a story!

你去那里?

Where are you going?

什么?

What?

他说什么?

What's he on about?

没关系 你跟他说 他懂英文的

Oh, it's okay. Speak to him. He understands English.

还有一个人活着

One of them is still alive.

什么?

He's what?

报纸都登了他的消息

He's all over the local paper.

我要查看还有没有其他人活着

I want to know if any of the others survived.

一定要解决他们

I want every one of them liquidated,

连这个在内

including this one.

我不方便行事 中情局的人在我身边

That's a bit difficult with these C.I.A. Boy Scouts on my tail.

你不用担心 我会叫其他人去办

That's not your problem, Morgan. We have other people to take care of that.

你只要把他找出来

You just find him.

我是谁

Who Am I?

是呀

Yes.

我叫姬丝婷 南非论坛的记者

I'm Christine Stark. I work for the South African Tribune.

我在电视上看到你 你的经历太精彩

I saw you on T.V... What a great story that was!

我想为你写一篇专访

I want to do an in-depth article on you.

什么?

Huh?

我是谁现状(我是谁1998)(9)

我想替你写一篇专访

I want to do an in-depth article on you.

对不起 我现在很忙 改天再说吧

Oh, I'm sorry. I'm very busy right now. Maybe some other day.

你要明白 你已经是个大英雄

But you don't understand! You're a hero!

所有人都想知道你到底是谁

Everybody wants to know who you are!

真的?

They do?

我自己也想知道

So do I.

我是谁

Hey! Who Am I.

对不起

Excuse me.

等一等 我的专访...

Wait! Wait. The article. Wait!

等一等

Wait, wait!

我是谁

Hi, Who Am I.

你不想成为英雄吗?

Don't you want to be a hero?

很多人都想知道比赛途中发生的事情

Everybody wants to know what happened in the rally.

这是姬丝婷 她是记者

Christine. Reporter.

你哥哥怎么样?

How's your brother?

他好多了 医生在等你

Oh, he's going to be fine. And the doctor's ready to see you.

我想她要访问的是你

I think she wants to interview you.

原来你是记者 太好了

Oh? So you're the journalist? Yeah?

我叫Yuki Y-U-K-l

You know my name? My name is Yuki. It's Y-U-K-I.

X光片显示你的大脑曾经受过震荡

Our x-rays show that you experienced a severe blow in this area.

这里非常敏感

It's very sensitive.

它控制你的记忆 推理和逻辑性

It controls your reason, logic and your memory.

所以令你产生混乱

That's why you're feeling confused.

我不是混乱

I'm not mixed up!

好吧 有没有方法可以医治?

But if I am, is there any cure?

到目前还没有

There is no immediate cure.

你可以向警方求助

Why don't you contact the police?

说不定失踪人口部门能查出你的资料

Perhaps Missing Persons will have some information that will jog your memory.

你去哪里?

我是谁现状(我是谁1998)(10)

,

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com

    分享
    投诉
    首页