英语早教11(读故事学英语-)
The restaurant
餐馆
When you go to a restaurant you might see a sign that says, “Please wait to be seated.”
当你去餐馆时,你可能会看到一个牌子,上面写着“请等待就座”
A host or hostess will ask you how many people are in your party.
男主人或女主人会问你一行有多少人?
Then they will want to know if you want to sit in the smoking or non-smoking section.
然后他们会问你想坐到吸烟区还是非吸烟区?
The host or hostess will take you to your seat.
男主人或女主人会把你带到你的座位上。
You might sit at a table or at a booth.
你可以坐在桌子旁或摊位旁。
The host or hostess will give you a menu to look at.
主人会给你一份菜单让你看。
Sometimes, there are different menus for different meals.
有时,不同的餐点会有不同的菜单。
There can be a breakfast menu, a lunch menu and a dinner menu.
有早餐菜单,午餐菜单和晚餐菜单。
Sometimes, there is also a wine list and a dessert menu.
有时,还有一份酒水单和一份甜品菜单。
The food and the prices of the food are listed on the menu.
菜单上列出了食物和食物的价格。
On your table, there will be cutlery.
在你的桌子上,会有餐具。
Cutlery is the knives, forks and spoons.
餐具是刀叉和勺子。
There will also be a napkin.
还有一张餐巾。
You are supposed to put your napkin on your lap when you eat.
你吃饭时应该把餐巾放在腿上。
Your waiter or waitress will take your order.
你的服务员会负责你的订单。
You might want an appetizer before your meal.
饭前你可能需要一份开胃菜。
Some people want a salad or soup before their meal.
有些人饭前想要一份沙拉或汤。
After your meal, you might have a dessert, or tea, or coffee.
饭后,你可以吃点甜点、茶或咖啡。
When it is time to go, you will pay your bill and leave a tip for the waiter or waitress.
到了该走的时候,你要付账单并给服务员留下小费。
,免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com