说一整句话英语(说句公道话英语怎么说)
说句公道话 in all fairness
(1) in (all) fairness “说句公道话,公正地说”
英语解释为used after you have just criticized someone, in order to add something that explains their behaviour or performance。
(2) in (all) fairness to sb. “为某人说句公道话”
例
In all fairness, those are all things you should be doing anyway.
说句公道话,这些本来就是你应该做的。
But in all fairness, our son is our business.
说句公道话,孩子的事就是我们的事。《摩登家庭》
说句公道话 to be fair
to be fair “说句公道话,平心而论”
英语解释为used when adding something after someone has been criticized, which helps to explain or excuse what they did。
例
To be fair, he's using his imagination.
说句公道话,他已经发挥他的想象力了。
To be fair, you behaved better than we expected.
说句公道话,你表现得比我们预期的要好。
说实话 to be honest
(1) to be honest “说实话,老实说,说句实在话,说真的”
英语解释为used when you tell someone what you really think。
(2) let's be honest “说实话”
例
To be honest, I'm a little offended that he accused me of that.
说实话,他这么责备我有点不爽。
To be honest, it's probably a great thing for you.
说实在的,或许这对你们来说是好事。
坦白地说 to be frank
to be frank “坦白地说,坦率地说”
英语解释为used when you are going to say something that is true, but which other people may not like。
例
To be frank, I don't think that's a good idea.
坦白说,我觉得这不是一个好主意。
To be frank, I hadn't thought about it until just now.
坦白说,我现在才想到到这个问题。
,免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com