简述电子邮件申请及发邮件过程(如何写正式电子邮件)

Hi everyone, I'm George, and today we're going to learn how to write a formal email.,我来为大家科普一下关于简述电子邮件申请及发邮件过程?以下内容希望对你有帮助!

简述电子邮件申请及发邮件过程(如何写正式电子邮件)

简述电子邮件申请及发邮件过程

Hi everyone, I'm George, and today we're going to learn how to write a formal email.

大家好,我是乔治,今天我们要学习如何写一封正式的电子邮件。

I'm applying for a job.

我在申请工作。

I filled out my application, attached my CV, and I've just finished writing my cover letter, but why is my potential employer so shocked?

我填写了我的申请表,附上了我的简历,我刚刚写完我的求职信,但是为什么我的潜在雇主如此震惊?

Look at my email and see if you can notice what's wrong with my cover letter.

看看我的电子邮件,看看你是否能注意到我的求职信有什么问题。

Hiya, just sending a message about the role of English language teacher, as advertised on your website.

你好呀,刚刚发送了一条关于英语教师职位的消息,就像你网站上宣传的那样。

After having a look at the job description, it's clear you're looking for an enthusiastic applicant with loads of experience.

看了工作描述后,很明显你在寻找一个有很多经验的满腔热忱的求职者。

I reckon I'd be so good for the role.

我想我会非常适合这个职位。

Check out my application and CV attached to this email.

快去查看附在这封电子邮件中的我的申请和简历吧。

Drop me a message.

记得给我留言哦。

Cheers.

谢啦。

George You might have noticed that the opening word, hiya, is too informal for a job application.

乔治你可能已经注意到开头的单词“你好呀”对于工作申请来说太不正式了。

When writing to someone you don't know at all, it's common to start with, dear sir or madam, or to whom it may concern.

当写信给一个你根本不认识的人时,通常会以亲爱的先生或女士开头,或者是敬启者。

The next part of this email is also too informal.

这封电子邮件的下一部分也太不正式了。

Just sending a message about, as it includes ellipsis, which is when we miss out words in a sentence.

刚刚发送了一条关于......的消息,因为它省略了,即我们删去了句子中的一些单词。

You can find out more about ellipsis in Maria's video, linked in the description below.

你可以在玛丽亚的视频中找到更多关于省略的内容,链接在下面的描述栏里。

When writing a formal email to someone you don't know at all, you might want to state the reason why you are writing to them.

在给完全不认识的人写正式电子邮件时,你要说明给他们写信的原因。

For example, I'm writing to apply for the role of English language teacher.

例如,我写信是为了申请英语教师的职位。

The beginning of the next sentence, after having a look at the job description, has an idiom, have a look at, which can be replaced with, review.

下一句话的开头,看了一下工作描述之后,这里使用了习语 have a look,它可以替换为仔细阅读。

So, instead, we can say, after reviewing the job description.

所以,相反地,我们可以说,在仔细阅读了工作描述之后。

You might have noticed in my email that I've included a lot of contractions.

你可能已经注意到我的电子邮件中包含了很多缩略形式。

A contraction is when we shorten a word or phrase.

缩略形式是指我们缩短一个单词或短语。

For example, it is clear you are looking for, becomes, it's clear you're looking for.

例如,it is clear you are looking for,变成了,it’s clear you’re looking for。

Contractions are great to use when speaking, but it's best to remove these when writing a formal email.

说话时使用缩略形式是很好的,但在写正式电子邮件时最好不要用缩略形式。

So, instead I'll write, it is clear you are looking for.

所以,相反地,我会写,it is clear you are looking for。

I have also used the informal word, loads, in my email.

我也在我的电子邮件中使用了非正式的词,loads。

I'm an enthusiastic applicant with loads of experience.

我是一个有很多经验的热心申请者。

An alternative to this word is, plenty.

这个词的替代词是 plenty。

So, instead I can say, I'm an enthusiastic applicant with plenty of experience.

所以,相反地,我可以说,我是一个有丰富经验的满腔热忱的求职者。

The next sentence we need to look at is, I reckon I'd be so good for the role.

我们需要看的下一句话是,我觉得我很适合这个职位。

I reckon, is an informal form of I think, but we can use an even more formal form of I think, which is, I believe.

我觉得,是一种表示我认为的非正式的形式,但是我们可以使用更正式的形式,那就是,我相信。

We also need to remove the contraction in this sentence, to make, I would, and change the intensifier, so, as this also sounds too informal for a cover letter.

我们还需要去掉这个句子中的缩略形式写,写成 I would,并修改程度副词 so,因为这对于求职信来说听起来也太不正式了。

We could use very, or if we really want to emphasise how good we are, we can use extremely.

我们可以用 very,或者如果我们真的想强调我们有多好,我们可以用极其地。

Good is a neutral word, but if I wanted to make my writing sound more formal, an alternative could be, well suited, as I'm talking about how I'm the perfect person for the job.

好是一个中性词,但是如果我想让我的写作听起来更正式,另一种表达可以是“很合适”,因为我在说我是这份工作的最佳人选。

Check out my application and CV attached to this email.

快去查看附在这封电子邮件中的我的申请和简历吧。

In this sentence, check out is an informal phrasal verb, and isn't appropriate for this email.

这个句话中,查看是一个非正式的短语动词,不适合这封电子邮件。

Instead we can say, please find my application and CV attached to this email.

相反地,我们可以说,烦请在这封电子邮件中找到我的申请和简历。

Drop me a message is also a very informal way of saying, send me a message, but this also sounds a bit too direct for a formal email.

给我发消息也是一种非常不正式的说法,但这对于正式的电子邮件来说听起来也有点太直接了。

Instead, it's better to say, I look forward to hearing from you.

相反地你最好说,我期待你的来信。

Some British people finish their messages with cheers, even though they aren't actually thanking the person for anything.

一些英国人在信息的结尾处会使用“谢啦”,尽管他们实际上并没有感谢这个人所做的任何事情。

This is a really informal way to end a message.

这是一种非常不正式的结束信息的方式。

Another way is to say, from, or love from, but this is only used for family or friends.

另一种方式是说,来自,或来自爱你的人,但这只用于家人或朋友。

When writing a formal email, it's best to finish with, kind regards or yours sincerely if you don't know the person.

写一封正式的电子邮件时,如果你不认识这个人,最好以“此致敬礼”来结束。

Now that we've replaced all the informal words and phrases with more formal alternatives, let's have a look at the email again.

现在我们已经用更正式的替代方法替换了所有非正式的单词和短语,让我们再看看这封电子邮件。

To whom it may concern.

敬启者。

I am writing to apply for the role of English language teacher, as advertised on your website.

我写信是为了应聘贵公司网站上刊登的英语教师职位。

After reviewing the job description it is clear you are looking for an enthusiastic applicant with plenty of experience.

在仔细阅读工作描述后,很明显你正在寻找一个有丰富经验的满腔热诚的求职者。

I believe I would be extremely well suited to the role.

我相信我非常适合这个职位。

Please find my application and CV attached to this email.

烦请在这封电子邮件中找到我的申请和简历。

I look forward to hearing from you.

我期待收到你的来信。

Kind regards, George.

此致敬礼,乔治。

Give this man a job.

把这个人招进来。

Wait, I'm the boss, so I will give this man a job.

等等,我是老板,所以我会把这个人招进来。

I hope this lesson was useful for anybody struggling to write a formal email.

我希望这节课对正在努力写正式电子邮件的人有用。

What other formal words and expressions could I have used?

我还能用什么正式的词和表达?

Let me know in the comments section, and don't forget to like the video and to subscribe to the channel.

请在评论区告诉我,别忘了给这个视频点赞并订阅频道。

Bye bye.

再见。

,

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com

    分享
    投诉
    首页