新概念英语第一册课文原文和译文(新概念英语第一册)

新概念英语第一册课文原文和译文(新概念英语第一册)(1)

新概念英语第一册课文原文和译文(新概念英语第一册)(2)

新概念英语第一册课文原文和译文(新概念英语第一册)(3)

新概念英语第一册课文原文和译文(新概念英语第一册)(4)

新概念英语第一册课文原文和译文(新概念英语第一册)(5)

新概念英语第一册课文原文和译文(新概念英语第一册)(6)

新概念英语第一册课文原文和译文(新概念英语第一册)(7)

新概念英语第一册课文原文和译文(新概念英语第一册)(8)

When did someone knock at the door?

什么时候有人敲门?

Someone knocked at the door when I was having breakfast.

当我正在吃早饭时,有人敲门。

What were you doing when someone knocked at the door?

当有人敲门时,你正在做什么?

I was having breakfast when someone knocked at the door.

我正在吃早饭,这时有人敲门。

when did the postman arrive?

邮递员什么时候到达的?

When I was leaving the house, the postman arrived.

当我正要出门时,邮递员来了。

What were you doing when the postman arrived?

邮递员来的时候你在做什么?

When the postman arrived, I was leaving the house.

邮递员来的时候,我正离开家。

When did the telephone ring?

电话什么时候响的?

Just as I was opening the front door, the telephone rang.

正当我打开前门时,电话铃响了。

What were you doing when the telephone rang?

电话铃响的时候你在做什么?

When the telephone rang, I was opening the front door.

电话铃响时,我正在开前门。

When did she slip and hurt herself?

她什么时候滑倒受伤的?

She slipped and hurt herself while she was getting off the bus.

她下公共汽车时滑倒了,受了伤。

What was she doing when she shipped and hurt herself?

她运货受伤的时候在做什么? She was getting off the bus when she slipped and hurt herself.

她正准备下车,突然滑倒摔伤了。

When did he cut himself?

他什么时候割伤了自己?

He cut himself while he was shaving.

他刮胡子时割伤了自己。

What was he doing when he cut himself?

他割伤自己的时候在做什么?

He was shaving when he cut himself.

他刮胡子时割伤了自己。

What was your wife doing while you were working in the garden?

当你在花园工作时,你的妻子在做什么?

My wife was cooking the dinner while I was working in the garden.

我在花园干活时,我妻子在做饭。

What was he doing while you were cooking the dinner?

你做饭的时候他在做什么?

While I was cooking the dinner, he was working in the garden.

当我做饭时,他在花园里干活。

,

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com

    分享
    投诉
    首页