在某人的生活中的短语英语(英语关于一个人在不在状态的表达)
积极的状态:
1. In the zone, 意思是进入最佳状态。
"He was in the zone throughout the playoffs,"
整个季后赛他一直保持最佳状态。
"Nobody can touch him when he is in the zone,"
他一旦进入最佳状态,谁都望尘莫及。
2. "A positive attitude," 积极的态度。
"He has received positive feedback for the work he has done," 他的工作得到了好评。"She remained positive even in face of failure," 即使面对失败,她也始终保持着积极的态度。
3. Everything will be qood, I'm sure.
我肯定一切都会好的。
4. key up 让人兴奋
Thoughts of their vacation keyed up the children so much they couldn't sleep.
孩子们一想到马上要旅行了就兴奋得要命,觉也睡不好了。
状态不佳:1. I'm not myself today.
我今天不在状态。
2. I'm all mixed up.
我都糊涂了。
3. I was messed up for a long time.
过去很长一段时间我都过得一塌糊涂。
4. Your guess is as good as mine.
我也没搞清楚。
5. You're a real nitwit.
你真是个糊涂虫。
6. I don't think she's all there.
我感觉她脑子不太清醒。
7. Somehow my brain isn't functioning today.
不知怎么的,我今天脑子不太好使。
8. I just zoned out for a moment.
我刚才走神了。
,免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com