向人询问什么礼貌用语(上班族日常口语)
1. 礼貌询问对方姓名
How do you do?and you?
你好,你是?
Hi ,my name is Lily.
你好,我的名字叫Lily.
Good morning,I’m LeiJian.
早上好,我叫雷健。
Can you tell me your name,please?
请问,你能告诉我你的名字吗?
Can you tell me what is your full name , please?
能把你的全名告诉我吗?
How do you spell your family name?
你的姓怎么拼写?
What's your given name?
你叫什么名字?
Do you have an English name?
你有没有英文名字?
Do you have an alias?
你有别名吗?
What's your pen name?
你的笔名呢?
I have no oen name.
我没有笔名。
2. 年龄
你多大了?
How old are you?
What is your age?
May I ask your age?
May I know your age?
Could you tell me how old you are?
For example:
A: How old are you?你多大了?
B: I am just over twenty-two years old.我刚过 22 岁。
你的出生日是?
What is your birthday?
When is your birth date?
When were you born?
What is your date of birth?
May I ask your birth date?
May I ask the date of your birth?
我的生日是1982年9月1曰。
My birth date/birthday is September 1,1982.
My birth birthday is September 1,1982.
I was born on September 1,1982.
你是何时何地出生的?
When and where were you born?
For example:
A: When and where were you born?你是何时何地出生的?
B: I was born in Shi Jiazhuang on March 5,1981.
我于1981年3月5日在石家庄出生。
你看起来很年轻。
You look very young.
For example:
A: You look very young.你看起来很年轻。
B: Actually,I'm thirty-two now.事实上我今年32 岁了。
到今年年底我就22岁了。
I will be twenty-two by the end of this year.
For example:
A: Are you twenty-five years of age?你是25岁吗?
B: I will be twenty-two by the end of this year.到今年年底我就22 岁了。
by the end of意为“不迟于",强调“最后时限",如:by the end of this month (直至本月底为止)
我刚刚过完20岁生日。
I've just celebrated my twentieth birthday.
我快满18岁了。
I am almost 18.
3.娱乐活动篇
我生日的时候你愿意来吃饭吗?
Would you like to come around for a meal on my birthday?
For example:
A: Would you like to come around for a meal on my birthday?
我生曰的时候你愿意来吃饭吗?
B: Oh, yes. Thank you very much. That sounds lovely!
噢,非常感谢你,这真是再好不过了!想学习更多英语知识,请关注口袋英语aikoudaiyy
今晚我们出去吃晚餐好吗?
Shall we go out to dinner tonight?
For example:
A: Shall we go out to dinner tonight? 今晚我们出去吃晚餐好吗?
B: That will be very nice.那太好了。
我们的总经理想邀请你参加一个鸡尾酒会。
Our Managing Director would like to have the pleasure of inviting you to a cocktail party.
For example:
A: Our Managing Director would like to have the pleasure of inviting you to a cocktail party.
我们的总经理想邀请你参加一个鸡尾酒会。
B: That's very kind of him. I'd be delighted to come.
谢谢他的好意。我很乐意前去参加。
你跳得真好。
You dance wonderfully well.
For example:
A: You dance wonderfully well.你跳得真好。
B: You are flattering me.你过奖了。
我可以伴你跳舞吗?
Can I have the favor to dance with you?
For example:
A: Can I have the favor to dance with you?我可以伴你跳舞吗?
B: Oh,I'm sorry, I've already promised someone.
噢,对不起。我已经答应别人了。
为什么我们不喝点儿什么?
Why don't we have some drinks?
For example:
A: Why don't we have some drinks? 为什么我们不喝点儿什么?
B: That's a good idea.好主意。
你愿意和陈先生跳舞吗?
Would you spare this dance for Mr. Chen?
For example:
A: Would you spare this dance for Mr. Chen? 你愿意和陈先生跳舞吗?
B: Certainly.当然愿意。
稍后要不要碰面喝杯酒?
Would you like to meet for a drink later?
For example:
A: Would you like to meet for a drink later? 稍后要不要碰面喝杯酒?
B: All right.好啊。
不要太在意穿什么。
Don't worry about dressing up.
For example:
A: How about that club that is just downstairs? 就在楼下俱乐部,怎么样?
B: Sounds great, and don't worry about dressing up.
听起来不错,还有,不要太在意穿什么。
我可以到大来俱乐部跟您会面喝一杯。
I can meet at the Dinner's Club for drinks.
For example:
A: I can meet at the Dinner's Club for drinks.
我可以到大来倶乐部跟您会面喝一杯。
B: It will be just like the old days.就像从前一样。
一言为定。
It's a deal.
Deal.
For example:
A: If you play tennis, I would be up for that.您要是打网球的话,我 可以陪您。
B: Deal.—言为定。
请你跟我一块儿去参加一个舞会,好吗?
Would you please go to a party with me?
For example:
A: Would you please go to a party with me?
请你跟我一块J L去参加一个舞会,好吗?
B: I'd love to.太好了。
你最喜欢跳什么舞?
What's your favorite step?
For example:
A: What's your favorite step?你最喜欢跳什么舞?
B: It's hard to say.这很难说。
你能再给我们唱支歌吗?
Would you treat us to another song?
For example:
A: Would you treat us to another song?你能再给我们唱支歌吗?
B: OK. 好的。
我没意见。
It's fine with me.
For example:
A: I think we should go to the theatre tonight. What do you think?
我想我们今晚看戏去。你认为怎样?
B: It's fine with me.我没意见。
微信搜索:爽哥英语
shuanggeen
关注微信,获得更多好玩又实用的英语小讯息~
,免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com