每日英语听力介绍(每天一篇英语对话)
1.本音频共包含2遍音频对话
第一遍:原速播放对话,这一遍先听懂文章大意,然后记录下自己没有听懂的单词
第二遍:慢速播放对话,这一遍着重听自己 并不熟悉的的单词,直到自己能听懂为止。
2.可以边听边滑动文本,进行精听校对,弄懂所有生词、表达以及连读的地方。
3.闭上眼睛,重新再听一遍,感受自己的进步。
听力是一个磨耳朵的过程,每天坚持听几分钟,听力水平自然就会突飞猛进~
I'm Sorry I love You IV (C0045)
A: ... so, I said, "let's take a break ." And since that night, I've been waiting for him to call, but I still haven't heard from him. You don't think he's seeing someone else, do you?
所以,我之前说“我们分开一会”,从那晚之后,我一直在等他的电话,但是我一直没有等到他的电话,你不认为他会去跟其他人约会,对吗?
B: Come on, don't be so dramatic! I'm sure everything is going to work out just fine.
得了,别这么戏剧性,我很确信一切都会变好的
A: You think so? Oh, no! How can he do this to me? I'm sure he's cheating on me! Why else wouldn't he call?
你这样认为?oh,不,他怎么能这样对我?我很确信他出轨了,不然为什么不打电话?
B: But, you two are on a break. Theoretically he can do whatever he likes.
但是,你们现在处于分开状态,理论上说,他想做什么就做什么
A: He's the love of my life! I've really messed this up.
他是我一生所爱,我真的搞砸了
B: Come on, hon. Pull yourself together. It's going to be alright.
振作点,冷静下来,一切都将会变好的
A: But I... I still love him! And it's all my fault! I can't believe how immature and selfish I was being. Imean, he is a firefighter, it's not like he can just leave someone in a burning building and meet me for dinner. I've totally messed this up!
但是,我仍然爱他,都是我的错,我难以相信我是多么的不成熟和自私,我是指,他是一个消防员,他是不可能丢下别人在一座着火的大厦然后来跟我一起吃晚饭,我把一切都搞砸了。
B: You know what, Veronica, I think you should make the first step. I'm sure he'll forgive you...
你知道吗?Veronica,我觉得你应该走出第一步,我确定他会原谅你。
A: No, this is not gonna happen! I... I've ruined everything....
不,他不会原谅我的,我毁了一切
B: Hey... do you hear something? Guess what? It'syour lovely fire fighter!
嘿 ,你听到了吗?猜猜是什么?是你可爱的消防员
重点词汇seeing some-one —— dating or going out with someone 与某人约会
cheat on (someone)—— having a romantic relationship with someone else 出轨
on a break —— a relationship that is temporarily on hold 分开
pull yourself together—— calm down, relax, organize your thoughts 冷静
immature —— acting in a childish way 不成熟
selfish——having or showing con-cern only for yourself and not for the needs or feelings of other people 自私
ruin —— damage, destroy something 毁掉
拓展词汇break up —— end a relationship 分手
dump (some-one)—— end a relationship when the other person does not want to (informal) 甩了某人
partner ——serious, long-term boyfriend of girlfriend 搭档
ex——former boyfriend, girl-friend, husband, or wife (informal) 前任的
it's not the end of the world—— don't worry, it is not so serious别担心,没啥大不了的
欢迎关注我,每日分享英语听力!如果这篇文章对您有用,请点赞,转发并留言,您的支持将激励我们持续分享优质英语听力!每日听力,不见不散!,免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com