老友记第一季二十二集台词(老友记第一季第五集)

别纠结了好吗 这又没什么大不了的

Would you let it go? It's not that big a deal.

没什么大不了 这太神奇了

Not that big a deal? It's amazing.

你们只不过是用手伸进去鼓捣几下

Ok, you just reach in there, there's one little maneuver,

然后啪一下 文胸就从袖子里抽出来了

and bam, a bra right out the sleeve.

好吧 据我所知

All right, as far as I'm concerned,

男生即使靠的再近也做不到

there is nothing a guy can do that even comes close.

我说得对不对

Am I right?

拜托 男生可以站着尿

Come on! You guys can pee standing up.

我们行吗 我倒要试试看

We can? All right, I'm tryin' that.

知道什么最令我嫉妒吗

Ok, you know what blows my mind?

女人随时都可以看自己的胸部

Women can see breasts any time they want.

只需低头就看到

You just look down and there they are.

真搞不懂你们怎么会有心工作

How you get any work done is beyond me.

知道我搞不懂什么吗

Oh, ok, you know what I don't get?

男人可以做许多下流的事却能毫不在乎

The way guys can do so many mean things, and then not even care.

女人能多重高潮

Multiple orgasms!

了不起 周末夜

So, Saturday night,

疯狂夜 约会夜

the big night, date night,

周末夜 周末夜

Saturday night, Sat-ur-day night!

-没计划是吧 -一个都没有

- No plans, huh? - Not a one.

连和珍妮斯分手的打算都没有

Not even, say, breaking up with Janice?

对对对 闭嘴

Oh, right, right, shut up.

钱德勒 没有人喜欢分手

Chandler, nobody likes breaking up with someone.

但你还是要做呀

You just gotta do it.

我知道 但是真的很难 我的意思是

No, I know, but it's just so hard, you know? I mean,

你坐在她身旁 而她却一无所知

you're sitting there with her, she has no idea what's happening,

最后你终于鼓起勇气

and then you finally get up the courage to do it,

当你将纸条递给她的那一刻

and there's the horrible awkward moment

真的非常尴尬

when you've handed her the note.

那你干嘛要和她分手

Why do you have to break up with her?

男人一点 不再打电话就行了

Be a man, just stop calling.

如果你愿意 我和你一起分吧

You know, if you want, I'll do it with you.

谢了 可我觉得她会以为咱俩演戏蒙她

Oh, thanks, but I think she'd feel like we're gangin' up on her.

不 我的意思是你和珍妮斯分手

No, I mean you break up with Janice

我和托尼分手

and I'll break up with Tony.

-托尼 -你要和托尼分手

- Tony? - Oh, you're breaking up with Tony?

对 我知道 他人很好

Yeah, I know, he's sweet,

但我觉得没意思了 明白吗

but it's just not fun anymore, you know?

我不知道问题是在于我

I don't know if it's me,

还是他的绝食抗议 我也不知道

or his hunger strike, or, I don't know.

还有人需要什么吗

Does anybody want anything else?

对了 上星期你们做的

Oh, yeah, last week you had a wonderful, nutty,

巧克力坚果派特好吃

chocolatey kind of a cakey pie thing.

没事 算了 我不要了

Nothing, just, just, I'm fine.

怎么啦 一脸不高兴的样子

What's the matter? Why so scrunchy?

是我爸 他要买奔驰敞篷车给我

It's my father. He wants to give me a Mercedes convertible.

那人真叫我生气呢

That guy, he burns me up.

如果我搬回家 就可以得到奔驰

Yeah, well, it's a Mercedes if I move back home.

太可恶了 他称我为"年轻的女士"

Oh, it was horrible. He called me young lady.

我也受不了我爸这样叫我

Ooh, I hate when my father calls me that.

他是不是又唠叨你不适合在这里之类的话

Did he give you that whole "You're-not-up-to-this" thing again?

对 而且这次是迪斯科加长版

Oh, yeah, yeah. Actually, I got the extended disco version,

带着三重唱说 "你永远不能自立"

with three choruses of "You'll never make it on your own".

嘿 乔伊

Hi, Joey.

天呀 安吉拉

My God, Angela.

被你甩掉显然对她大有好处

Wow, being dumped by you obviously agrees with her.

你想过去吗

Are you gonna go over there?

不想 想 不想

No, yeah, no,

待会再说 我不想显得太急色

ok, but not yet. I don't wanna seem too eager.

一只羊 两只羊

One Mississippi, two Mississippi,

三只羊 这样显得比较酷

three Mississippi. That seems pretty cool.

安吉拉

Hey, Angela.

-乔伊 -你可真漂亮

- Joey. - You look good.

因为我穿了一件很显胸的裙子

That's because I'm wearing a dress that accents my boobs.

看得出来

You don't say.

瑞秋 你呢 今晚有何节目

So, uh, Rachel, what are you, uh, what're you doing tonight?

精彩丰富 我要和莫妮卡去洗衣店

Oh, big glamour night. Me and Monica at Laundorama.

想知道有个巧合吗

You uh, you wanna hear a freaky coincidence?

猜猜谁也要去洗衣店

Guess who's doing laundry there too?

-谁 -我

- Who? - Me.

这还不明显吗

Was that not clear?

何不让我跟你们一起 在那里见

Hey, why don't, um, why don't I just join you both, there?

你的公寓不是有洗衣间么

Don't you have a laundry room in your building?

有 我的公寓是有洗衣间

Yes, I do have a laundry room in my building,

不过那儿有老鼠

um, but there's a rat problem.

它们显然对烘干纸很感兴趣

Apparently they're attracted to the dryer sheets,

它们进去时还好 出来是却毛绒绒的

and they're goin' in fine, but they're comin' out all....fluffy.

-7点左右见 -好吧

- Anyway, say, sevenish? - Sure.

免了 乔伊 我现在和鲍勃交往

Forget it Joey. I'm with Bob now.

鲍勃 谁是鲍勃

Bob? Who the hell's Bob?

鲍勃特别好

Bob is great.

聪明 成熟 又有真正的工作

He's smart, he's sophisticated, and he has a real job.

而你一个月面试三次

You, you go on three auditions a month

还管自己叫演员

and you call yourself an actor,

-但是鲍勃 -拜托

- but Bob... - Come on,

我们在一起时很开心啊

we were great together.

不只是寻欢作乐 我们也聊得来

And not just at the fun stuff, but like, talking too.

没错 不过抱歉 乔伊

Yeah, well, sorry, Joe.

你曾说我们当朋友就好 那么

You said let's just be friends, so guess what?

什么

What?-

我们只是朋友

We're just friends.

好吧好吧 那么

Fine, fine, so,

我们四个何不今晚一起出去吃个饭

why don't the four of us go out and have dinner together tonight?

就像朋友一样

You know, as friends?

哪四个

What four of us?

你和鲍勃 我和我的女友

You know, you and Bob, and me and my girlfriend, uh, uh,

莫妮卡

Monica.

莫妮卡 他绝对适合你 算了吧

Monica, I'm tellin' you, this guy is perfect for you.

自从见过你那个打嗝能

Forget it. Not after your cousin

惊天地泣鬼神的表哥 你就别妄想了

who could belch the alphabet.

老友记第一季二十二集台词(老友记第一季第五集)(1)

以上内容均为网络免费获取资源加工整理,仅限学习交流使用

需要完整版请私信或留言

,

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com

    分享
    投诉
    首页