常用英语听力口语对话(有趣好玩的口语听力练习)

Well, hey there, I'm Emma from mmmEnglish.,我来为大家讲解一下关于常用英语听力口语对话?跟着小编一起来看一看吧!

常用英语听力口语对话(有趣好玩的口语听力练习)

常用英语听力口语对话

Well, hey there, I'm Emma from mmmEnglish.

大家好,我是 Emma,欢迎来到美味英语频道。

Right now I'm here to help you with your pronunciation and your speaking skills.

现在我要帮助大家提升发音和口语技能。

You're going to speak with me.

大家要和我一起说。

We're going to practise speaking together using a dialogue that I've written.

我们要用我写的一段对话来一起练习。

You say one line and then I'll say the next line, just like we would if we were having a real conversation together.

你说一句,然后我说下一句,仿佛我们在进行真正的对话一样。

You and me.

只有你和我。

I'm gonna start and then you'll see your part pop up on screen that you can read out and say back to me.

我先开始,然后你会看到屏幕上弹出你的部分,你就读出来和我对话。

Once we get through it, we'll swap places and we'll practise it together one more time.

我们练完一遍之后,交换一下角色再练习一遍。

This is going to be a short, fast, sweet, speedy little speaking practice activity.

这会是一个简短快速又好玩的小型口语练习活动。

Make sure you bookmark it, come back to practise with it regularly.

一定要收藏这节课程,定期回来联系哦。

If you feel like you need to get your English mouth muscles working, this lesson is going to help.

如果你觉得需要练习一下自己的嘴部肌肉的话,这节课会对你很有帮助的。

Last week's pronunciation lesson was all about contractions which are so common in spoken English.

上周的发音课是关于缩写词的,这在英语口语中非常常见。

This speaking lesson today is going to help you to review and to practise some of those common English contractions.

今天的口语课将帮助你复习和练习一些常见的英语缩略语。

The ones that you'll hear native English speakers using every day, so I'm going to start and when you see that sentence pop up on screen, read it back to me as if we were having this conversation together.

你会听到以英语为母语的人每天都在使用这些表达,所以我要开始了哦,当你看到屏幕上弹出句子时,请把它读给我听,就像我们在进行对话一样。

Let's go!

让我们开始吧!

Are you ready?

你准备好了吗?

So what are your plans over the weekend?

你在周末有什么计划?

My brother's visiting from Melbourne this weekend so I'm looking for ideas and you're always doing fun and interesting things.

我弟弟这周末要从墨尔本来找我玩,所以还在想呢,不过你做的事情都很有趣耶。

Do you have any suggestions?

你有什么建议吗?

That is a good suggestion!

真是个好主意!

He doesn't eat meat so that would be perfect!

他不吃肉,所以这会是个很棒的想法!

I don't know if we can.

我不知道我们能不能去。

He's only here for the weekend so we haven't got a lot of time.

他只在这里过周末,所以我们没有太多时间。

Okay, I've got a few new ideas now!

好的,我现在有了一些新的想法!

Thanks for your help.

谢谢你的帮助。

We're supposed to be going hiking, but I think it's supposed to rain.

我们本来要去爬山,但我觉得应该会下雨。

We might need a new plan!

我们可能需要一个新的计划!

What about you?

你呢?

Have you tried the new seafood restaurant on the river?

你吃过河边新开的海鲜餐厅吗?

I haven't been there myself, but I've heard so many people saying it's great!

我没有去过,但我听到很多人说那里很好!

If you've got time, you could always catch the ferry out to Rottnest Island for the day.

如果你有时间的话,可以搭渡轮到罗塔纳斯岛去玩一天。

Well, if you don't, you could check out the Maritime Museum.

如果你没有时间的话,也可以去海事博物馆看看。

No worries!

不客气!

So what are your plans over the weekend?

你在周末有什么计划呢?

We're supposed to be going hiking but I think it's supposed to rain.

我们本来要去爬山,但我觉得应该会下雨。

We might need a new plan.

我们可能需要一个新的计划。

What about you?

你呢?

My brother's visiting from Melbourne this weekend so I'm looking for ideas and you're always doing fun and interesting things.

我弟弟这周末要从墨尔本来找我玩,所以还在想呢,不过你做的事情都很有趣耶。

Do you have any suggestions?

你有什么建议吗?

Have you tried the new seafood restaurant on the river?

你吃过河边新开的海鲜餐厅吗?

I haven't been there myself but I've heard so many people saying it's great.

我没有去过,但我听到很多人说那里很好!

That is a good suggestion!

真是个好主意!

He doesn't eat meat so that would be perfect.

他不吃肉,所以这会是个很棒的想法!

If you've got time, you could always catch the ferry out to Rottnest Island for the day.

如果有时间的话,可以搭渡轮到罗塔纳斯岛去玩一天。

I don't know if we can, he's only here for the weekend so we haven't got a lot of time.

我不知道我们能不能去,他只在这里过周末,所以我们没有太多时间。

Well, if you don't you could check out the Maritime Museum.

如果没有时间的话,也可以去海事博物馆看看。

Okay, I've got a few new ideas now.

好了,我现在有了一些新的想法。

Thanks for your help!

谢谢你的帮助!

No worries!

不客气!

,

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com

    分享
    投诉
    首页