爱而不得才是最悲伤的一个故事(也许刚好就是现代情爱的模样)
超过十万人为这些发生在纽约的真实故事而感动:豆瓣8.7,IMDb 8.0,它们讲述了这世界上世界上最复杂的情感:其中有快乐和欢愉,也有痛苦与遗憾……
八篇纽约小品故事,构成了这部《Modern Love》(摩登情爱):
《Modern Love》原本是《纽约时报》上的一个专栏:
《摩登情爱》是每周一更的专栏,至今已走过了16年的岁月,它被改编成书籍、播客和电视剧——它所探讨的是,是关于人与人之间的关系、情感、背叛还有羁绊。
娱乐媒体《Entertainment》将八个故事做了排名,来推荐这些发生在同一地点,同一时间线上互相交织的都市恋曲:
TOP1:Episode 1: “When The Doorman Is Your Main Man”
第一集:当你最重要的男人是个门卫
How I Met Your Mother‘s Cristin Milioti stars as Maggie, a single book critic whose doorman, Guzmin (Laurentiu Possa, charmingly stern), keeps a protective watch over her search for Mr. Right.
《老爸老妈的浪漫史》中的女星Cristin Milioti饰演的单身书评人Maggie和门卫Guzmin之间发生的故事。Guzmin有一些严厉,又十分认真,他默默的守护在Maggie身边,守护着她直至寻找到自己的Mr. Right。
很多人都表示,虽然这个故事无关爱情和情欲,但它所展现出来情感却极为清澈动人:这是一位长辈对漂泊在外女孩的守护,是一段无关年龄和岁月的忠实友情:
TOP2:Episode 2: “When Cupid Is a Prying Journalist”
第二集:当丘比特是一个爱打听的记者
The amount of story and emotion packed into this 31-minute episode. Catherine Keener stars as Julie, a reporter who sits down with up-and-coming app developer, Joshua (Dev Patel) for an interview. When talk turns to Joshua’s dating life and the one that got away (Caitlin McGee), Julie shares a story of her own lost love in the hopes that Joshua can avoid his own heartbreak.
短短31分钟的故事中暗藏了太多的情绪:Catherine Keener饰演的女记者Julie前往采访成功的约会APP创始人Joshua(Dev Patel饰)。当提及Joshua过往的爱情故事和那个最终错过的女孩(Caitlin McGee饰)时,Julie也分享了自己与挚爱擦肩而过的故事,她希望Joshua可以走出心碎,重拾爱情。
这也是英大在剧中最喜欢的一集,尤其喜欢女记者的这段话:年轻人啊,不负时光,珍惜那个出现在你生命中最重要的那个人吧。
TOP3:Episode 3: “Take Me as I Am, Whoever I Am”
接受真实的我,无论我是谁
While I’m not a huge Anne Hathaway fan (nor am I a Hatha-hater), I found her authentic and enjoyable as Lexi, a woman whose bipolar disorder makes dating — and sometimes even just existing — very challenging. It’s an eye-opening and uplifting tale of learning to love yourself.
即使没有那么喜欢安妮·海瑟薇的人,也会觉得她所饰演Lexi是那么的真诚又让人愉悦。Lexi是一名躁郁症(双相障碍)患者,她的生活在两种极端中,极端兴奋,有时又极端低落,这让她的生活甚至恋爱都充满了挑战。这是一个让人很有启发又振奋人心的故事——人啊,都要学会去爱自己。
TOP4:Episode 7: “Hers Was a World of One”
她自己就是一个世界
When Tobin (Fleabag‘s Andrew Scott) and Andy (Brandon Kyle Goodman) decide to start a family, the adoption agency introduces them to a pregnant free-spirit named Karla (Olivia Cooke). Soon, she and her dog move into Tobin and Andy’s apartment and completely upend their lives. It’s kinda cute, kinda sweet, and there’s a really odd cameo in the middle of the episode.
Tobin(莫娘饰)和Andy(Brandon Kyle Goodman饰)这对同性恋人决定组建一个家庭,领养机构为他们推荐了Karla(Olivia Cooke饰),一个自由不羁的女孩,一个怀孕的旅行者。很快,她带着自己的狗狗搬进了两人的公寓,给他们的生活带来了奇妙的变化。这个故事有点可爱,有点甜蜜但又有点说不清的奇奇怪怪……
这个故事所探讨的,完全是又一些庞大又复杂的命题:人想要孕育下一代的母性/父性是与生俱来的吗?风餐露宿的流浪就是违背了这个世界安定的规则了吗?让另一个人、另一些人走进自己的世界,该如何接纳和应对?……
《摩登情爱》所要告诉我们的,当然远不止这些,剩下的四个故事,可以由你自己去探寻:LOVE四个简单的字母组合所包含的,是说不清的爱的真谛。
这个情人节,本周的周末影院,英大还为你们准备了另外几部关于爱的美剧,嬉笑感动中,都是爱千百般的模样。
《我爱上的人是奇葩》
You're the Worst
推荐理由:
经典台词
我是个成年人,你知道那是什么意思吗?
Im an adult.Do you know what that means?
那意味着我长期被海啸般的
It means that Iam beset upon at all times
复杂想法和挣扎包围着
by a tsunami of complex thoughts and struggles,
持续不断地思考着我自身的死亡命运
unceasingly aware of my own mortality
并能苦思一切的徒劳无用
and able to contemplate the futility of everything
但依然能怒斥光的消逝
and yet still rage against the dying of the light.
《老爸老妈的浪漫史》
How I Met Your Mother
推荐理由:
经典台词:
Kids,when you are single, all you're looking for is happily ever after. But only one of your stories can end that way the rest ended with somebody get hurt.
孩子,当你们单身的时候,以为感情的结局就是王子公主永远过上幸福快乐的生活。但在你所有的感情经历中,只会有一个是以这种方式结尾,其它都以至少有一个人受伤而告终。
《爱你,维克托》
Love,Victor
推荐理由:
经典台词:
亲爱的西蒙
Dear Simon,
你不认识我 但我们全家刚搬到亚特兰大
you don't know me, but my family just moved to Atlanta,
今天是我在溪木高中的第一天
and today was my first day at Creekwood High,
而我耳边全是你的事
and I heard all about you.
你是如何开始
How you started messaging
跟另一个溪木镇的深柜男生发短信
with another secretly gay kid at Creekwood.
你最后如何为爱疯狂表白
How you wound up making a crazy romantic declaration of love.
以及你如何在全校师生面前
And how you had your first big kiss on the Ferris wheel
在摩天轮上初吻
in front of the whole school.
我只想说...
And I just want to say...
去你的
screw you.
去你的 谁让你拥有世界上最完美开明的父母
Screw you for having the world's most perfect, accepting parents.
还有世界上最挺你的朋友
The world's most supportive friends.
因为对我们一些人来说 那并不容易
Because for some of us, it's not that easy.
真不敢相信24小时前
I can't believe that 24 hours ago,
我居然真的期待着
I was actually looking forward
在溪木镇重新开始
to having a fresh start at Creekwood.
我以为我终于有机会能做自己
That I thought I'd finally get the chance to be myself.
或者至少 弄清楚我自己到底是谁
Or at least... figure out who that even is.
爱你,维克托
Love, Victor
《傲慢与偏见》
Pride and Prejudice
推荐理由:
经典台词:
A pair of lovers premarital understand each other well or character special similar, this does not mean that after their marriage can be happy. They are often get later distance farther and farther, each other troubles. Since you have with this person for life, to his faults know as little as possible.
一对爱人婚前彼此非常了解或性格特别相似,这并不能说明他们婚后会幸福。他们往往是弄到后来距离越来越远,彼此烦恼。你既然得和这个人过一辈子,对他的缺点知道得越少越好。
《爱情生活》
Love Life
推荐理由:
经典台词
So, like, you’re here, but it’s like you’re not really here, you know? I feel like your audience. I feel like I could be anybody.
你在这儿,但是感觉你并不是真的在,你懂吗?我感觉就像是你的观众,我感觉我可以是任何人。
今日互动:
你最爱的爱情电影或剧是哪部呢?
,免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com