每日英语1711(每日英语-50)

每日英语1711(每日英语-50)(1)

Family

家庭

What does the word “family” mean to you?

“家庭”这个词对你来说意味着什么?

The easiest way to define family is to talk about who you are related to.

定义家庭最简单的方法是谈论你与谁有关系。

Usually, there is a mom and a dad and children who are brothers and sisters.

通常有一位妈妈和爸爸,还有孩子们,他们是兄弟姐妹。

This would be the “core” family.

这将是“核心”的家庭。

Then there is the “extended” family which would include grandparents, aunts and uncles, cousins, nieces and nephews and in-laws (people married to your brothers or sisters, husband or wife).

然后是“扩展”家庭,包括祖父母、姑姑、叔叔、堂兄弟姐妹、侄女、侄子和姻亲(与你的兄弟姐妹、丈夫或妻子结婚的人)。

However, I think the word “family” has a much deeper meaning.

然而,我认为“家庭”这个词有更深的含义。

The word “family” brings words to my mind like: love, support, help, kindness, fun, love, trips, closeness, love, forgiving, sharing, love, understanding, respect and love!

“家庭”这个词让我想起了爱、支持、帮助、善良、乐趣、爱、旅行、亲密、爱、原谅、分享、爱、理解、尊重和爱!

You’ll notice one word that is repeated over and over again. LOVE.

你会注意到一个字反复出现。爱。

I believe if a family has real love for one another, they will be able to overcome any problems they may have.

我相信,如果一个家庭真的彼此相爱,他们将能够克服他们可能遇到的任何问题。

Actually, they may not have too many problems if they all love and respect one another.

事实上,如果他们都互相爱和尊重,他们可能不会有太多问题。

However, there are things that cannot be helped; like death, sickness or accidents.

然而,有些事情是无法避免的;比如死亡、疾病或意外。

It is during those hard times that a family’s love helps them to go through those experiences.

正是在那些艰难的时期,家人的爱帮助他们走了过来。

We had quite a few children in my family.

我们家有很多孩子。

There were brothers and sisters which included an adopted brother and a number of foster children, too.

还有一些兄弟姐妹,其中包括一个领养的兄弟和一些寄养的孩子。

I was also very fortunate that I had both my mom and dad to live with and do things like vacations together.

我也很幸运,我妈妈和爸爸一起生活,一起度假。

We had a lot of fun and there were some times of tears, too.

我们玩得很开心,有时也会流泪。

Above all, we love one another!

最重要的是,我们彼此相爱!

Family is a wonderful thing! I am so lucky!

家庭是一件美妙的事情!我真幸运!

,

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com

    分享
    投诉
    首页