the放在句子中的哪里(Thesonof)

Kyron: "This is ludicrous. The Biedermeier armoire."

这真滑稽,彼得麦式样的衣橱

Kenny: "It's my understanding that your client doesn't even like antiques."

我的理解是你的当事人根本不喜欢古董。

Myron: "Totally immaterial. It's a valuable asset."

毫无关系。只是一件有价资产。

Kenny: "Fine. Let's discuss the Kosta Boda vase."

好吧。让我们来讨论一下科斯塔波达花瓶吧。

Myron: "Nope, it's a premarital acquisition. We can verify that with receipts."

不,这是婚前所得。我们有收据为证

Kenny: "It was a gift to Mr. Solis. Maybe you were sick that day at law school, Myron, but it's called community property."

这是送给索利斯先生的礼物。你可能在法学院没好好上课,麦伦,这个叫夫妻共同财产。

Myron: "Don't patronize me, Kenny. We're prepared to go to the mat on this one."

不劳你费心,肯尼,这件东西我们要定了。

Carlos: "Oh, enough. Just give her what she wants. Look, I’m sick of fighting. It's just stuff."

够了,她想要什么都给她吧。我厌倦了这没完没了的争吵。都是些琐事。

Kenny: "Uh, I’d like a moment alone with my client."

呃,我需要单独和我当事人谈一谈。

Carlos: "This has been going on for months. I'm done. Draw up the papers. I'll sign whatever."

这事已经持续几个月了,就这样吧。把文件你好,什么样我都签。

Gabrielle: "You're giving me everything I want? Just like that?"

我想要什么你都给?就这样?

Carlos: "Just like that."

就那样。

Myron: "We expect to see the paperwork by the end of business."

我们希望看到这件事结束后的文书。

Myron: "How sweet is that? We nailed their asses. Mrs. Solis, they completely folded."

这可太棒了。我们把他们打败了。索利斯太太,他们照单全收了。

Gabrielle: "That's the thing. Carlos doesn't fold. The son of a bitch is up to something."

怪就怪在这儿,卡洛斯不会照单全收的。那个混蛋肯定在算计着什么。

the放在句子中的哪里(Thesonof)(1)

  • ludicrous [ˈluːdɪkrəs] adj.荒唐可笑的;滑稽的
  • armoire [ɑːrmˈwɑːr] n.(常指华丽或精致的)大衣橱,大橱柜;
  • immaterial [ˌɪməˈtɪriəl] adj.非物质的; 无关紧要;
  • premarital [priːˈmærɪtl]adj.婚前的
  • acquisition[ˌækwɪˈzɪʃən]n.获得;购置;取得;
  • verify['vɛrɪfaɪ] vt. 证明,证实
  • patronize [ˈpeɪtrənaɪz] v.光顾; 资助; 屈尊俯就地对待; 摆出高人一等的派头
  • Don't patronize me.别在我面前摆出一副高高在上的姿态。
  • go to the mat (为得到某物)争论争辩
  • We nailed their asses. nail one's asses把某人打得落花流水
,

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com

    分享
    投诉
    首页