unwilling是什么意思中文翻译(老外说Iwill)
Every language has weather-related expressions. Two weather common conditions are rainy and Sunny. 每种语言都有与天气相关的表达。两种常见的天气状况是雨天和晴天。
Come rain or shine的意思跟天气有关吗?让我们显先看看下面的对话吧!
对话:
A:John, are you coming to my Lawn Care party?
A: John,你要来我的草坪护理派对吗?
B:We need to mow the lawn,pull the weeds. And cut down a dead tree
B:我们需要割草坪,除草。而且还要砍倒一棵枯树
A:Of course,I will be there.
A:当然,我会去的。
B: You know,you also said you were coming to my Paint my kitchen party and you didn’t.
B:你还说过要来参加我的油漆厨房派对,但你没来。
A:This time I will come rain or shine.
A:这次我无论如何都要来。
B:I will be your Place Saturday morning!
B:我星期六早上我会去你家!
总结:
Come rain or shine means something will happen no matter what. It’s a promise,you can even use the phrase when talking about the actual weather. So,if you invite people to an outdoor party,you can tell them it will happen,come rain or shine.
Come rain or shine意思是不管发生什么事。这是一个承诺,你甚至可以在谈论实际天气时使用这个短语。所以,如果你邀请人们参加一个户外聚会,你可以告诉他们,不管下雨还是晴天,这都会发生。
举例:
Come rain or shine [kʌm reɪn ɔː(r) ʃaɪn]
不论情况如何;风雨无阻
1
Come rain or shine, I'll see you on thursday.
不管怎样,我会在星期四见你。
2
Tom: Great news, teacher says we have a test today come rain or shine.
汤姆:好消息,老师说今天无论下雨还是天晴我们都要考试。
3
Come rain or shine the show will be on!
将会风雨无阻地来演出!
,
免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com