星星的故事免费听(听读购买星星)

,下面我们就来聊聊关于星星的故事免费听?接下来我们就一起去了解一下吧!

星星的故事免费听(听读购买星星)

星星的故事免费听

Millions of what?

几百万什么?

The businessman suddenly realized that there was no hope of being left in peace until he answered this question.

这位实业家知道要想安宁是无望的了,就说道:

Millions of those little objects, he said, which one sometimes sees in the sky.

几百万个小东西,这些小东西有时出现在天空中。

Flies?

苍蝇吗?

Oh, no. Little glittering objects.

不是,是些闪闪发亮的小东西。

Bees?

是蜜蜂吗?

Oh, no. Little golden objects that set lazy men to idle dreaming.

不是,是金黄色的小东西,这些小东西叫那些懒汉们胡思乱想。

As for me, I am concerned with matters of consequence.

我是个严肃的人。我没有时间胡思乱想。

There is no time for idle dreaming in my life.

我没有时间胡思乱想。

Ah! You mean the stars?

啊,是星星吗?

Yes, that's it. The stars.

对了,就是星星。

And what do you do with Five-hundred millions of stars?

你要拿这五亿星星做什么?

Five-hundred-and-one million, six-hundred-twenty-two thousand, seven-hundred-thirty-one.

五亿一百六十二万七百三十一颗星星。

I am concerned with matters of consequence: I am accurate.

我是严肃的人,我是非常精确的。

And what do you do with these stars?

你拿这些星星做什么?

What do I do with them?

我要它做什么?

Yes.

是呀

Nothing. I own them.

什么也不做。它们都是属于我的。

You own the stars?

星星是属于你的?

Yes.

是的。

But I have already seen a king who...

可是我已经见到过一个国王,他…

Kings do not own, they reign over. It is a very different matter.

国王并不占有,他们只是进行‘统治’。这不是一码事。

And what good does it do you to own the stars?

你拥有这许多星星有什么用?

It does me the good of making me rich.

它可以使我变得富有。

And what good does it do you to be rich?

变富有了你想干什么?

It makes it possible for me to buy more stars if any are ever discovered.

富了就可以去买别的星星,如果有人发现了别的星星的话。

"This man," the little prince said to himself, "reasons a little like my poor tipper..."

小王子自言自语地说:“这个人想问题有点象那个酒鬼一样。”

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com

    分享
    投诉
    首页