英美发音器官(美澳发音区别American)

Hello! I'm Emma from mmmEnglish and in this lesson, I found an American all the way down here in Australia and I thought that I'd use him to show you some of the pronunciation differences between Australian English and American English. ,下面我们就来聊聊关于英美发音器官?接下来我们就一起去了解一下吧!

英美发音器官(美澳发音区别American)

英美发音器官

Hello! I'm Emma from mmmEnglish and in this lesson, I found an American all the way down here in Australia and I thought that I'd use him to show you some of the pronunciation differences between Australian English and American English.

You don't mind if I use you, Allan?

大家好,我是Emma,欢迎来到Emma的美味英语。在本节课程中,我请来了从美国远道而来的客人,我觉得得好好利用他一下,给大家展示澳大利亚英语和美式英语之间的区别。

我这么利用你,你没关系吧,阿伦?

Use away! How long have you been in Australia, Allan?

没事儿尽管用!你来澳大利亚多久了,阿伦?

Two weeks now. Two weeks! And what do you think of it so far?

已经两周啦。两周了!你到现在为止感觉怎么样?

It's beautiful. Yeah.

很美啊。是的。

Actually, this is our first rainy day but for most days it's been really, really nice out here in the west side.

Rainy days are good for filming actually!

其实这是我来了之后第一次下雨,但是大多数情况下天气都挺好的,西海岸的天气真的超棒。

其实下雨的天气很适合拍摄呢!

Oh! That's good, perfect day. Hey, what's one weird thing that Australians say?

哦!多么美好完美的一天。嘿,澳大利亚人说的比较奇怪的表达有什么?

Australians say a lot of weird things with slang words.

What kinds of things have you heard that have kind of just weirded you out?

澳大利亚人说的那些带俚语的表达都蛮奇怪的。

你听了之后感到超级奇怪的表达有什么呢?

Maybe if someone said, you know, "Go to the boot and get some bush chooks and we'll crack a tinnie." And you're like, "I have no idea what you're talking about!"

可能是有人说,你懂得“去找靴子,拿点灌木鸡,我们开瓶啤酒。”但是我根本就不知道你在说什么东西啊!

Nobody knows what you're talking about! What he actually said was can you go to the car, the back of the car, open it, get out a can of beer and open the beer.

没有人知道你在说什么!他说的其实是“你可以打开车的后备箱,拿出一罐啤酒然后打开么。”

Drink it. And drink the beer.

一饮而尽。一饮而尽。

So we can drink beer. Boot is actually not that weird, that's just you know, you have a different name in America, Right?

所以我们就可以喝啤酒了。“Boot”这个词其实没那么奇怪,只是在美国说法不一样,对吧?

We just call it a trunk. A trunk. The back of the car in America is called a trunk but here in Australia and in the UK too it's boot.

我们称之为后备箱。后备箱。车的后部在美国称为“trunk”后备箱,但是在美国和英国叫做“boot”。

Yes. You also say some really weird things actually, this morning you said to me "I'm going to go and pet that horse out there." and I was like "what?" because pet is just like an animal in Australia, like a dog or a cat.

是的。其实你也会说一些奇怪的表达,比如说今天早晨你和我说“我要去抚摸一下那边的马”,我当时就想“什么鬼?”,因为“pet”在澳大利亚指的就是小动物,比如说狗狗或者猫咪。

Right, right. But you're using it as a verb like you would - like we say pat, pat the animal and you say pet.

是的是的。但是你把这个词用作动词,比如说我们说“抚摸动物”,而你说的是“pet”。

Yeah, yeah pet. Yeah. Pet the animal.

是的,是“pet”。是的,抚摸动物。

But my point is that even native English speakers have, you know, sometimes we have words or even pronunciation that we don't quite understand about each other and you have to sort of piece the puzzle together and that's definitely what we've been doing the last few days, right?

Since I met you. Definitely.

但是我的重点是即便是英语母语者,有时候我们也不理解对方说的一些单词或者是表达,你得把那些谜团给拼凑起来,我们过去几天一直在那么做,是吧?

从我遇到你那天开始。确实是。

Piecing it together. Yeah right, piecing it together.

拼凑起来。是的,都给拼凑起来。

Figuring it out. I'm going to, I've got some words actually written down here that I want to, I want to test your pronunciation on because I think that the way that you say these words is quite different to the way that we say them here in Australia.

搞清楚。我这里写了一些单词想用来测试一下你的发音,因为我觉得你说这些单词的方式和我们在澳大利亚说它们的方式完全不一样。

So I want to test that out and I want to demonstrate to you guys what that actually, what it looks like or what it sounds like.

The different - the difference between the American accent and the Australian accent. So the first one is this one, Allan.

我想测试一下,也给大家看这些单词看起来听起来到底是怎么样的。

美式口音和澳大利亚口音之间的区别。这是第一个,阿伦。

How do you say this? That's hot.

你会怎么念这个单词呢?热。

Hot. Hot. OK, so we would say hot.

热。热。好的,我们说的是热。

So more like oh rather than ah.

Yeah so it's a little bit different - that's an easy one to start with.

更像是“oh”的音,而不是“ah”的音。

是的,有点点不同,这个单词比较简单。

What about this one? Going to be very different. We say car.

这个呢?肯定非常不一样。我们说的是“汽车”。

This one, car. Car.

这个,汽车。汽车。

Car. So the main difference there is that Allan pronounces the 'r' at the end of this word.

汽车。主要的不同就是阿伦会把单词结尾的“r”音给发出来。

You say car. We use the 'r', yes.

你说的是“汽车”。我们会发“r”音,是的。

And we just dropped that 'r' sound, it's kind of silent. It's just ah. Car.

我们把“r”音给省略了,这个音不发。就只是“ah”而已。汽车。

Yeah! That's like, that's proper Australian accent. Car. All right, what about this one?

是的!那就是标准澳大利亚发音,汽车。好的,那这个呢?

Bottle. Bottle.

瓶子。瓶子。

Bottle. Now the way that I say bottle is - with T's.

瓶子。我说瓶子的方式是——会把T给发出来。

Yeah, but it's not, actually, lots of Australians have the same pronunciation of these two T's like, like you do and often I say bottle as well.

So you instead of pronouncing that T, it's like a 'd' sound, like a lazy D sound. Bottle.

是的,但是其实很多澳大利亚人这两个T的发音是一样的,就像你刚才发的那样,我有时候也会说“瓶子”。

发的不是“t”的音,而是“d”的音,懒懒的“d”音,瓶子。

Bottle. Yeah. Bottle.

瓶子。是的,瓶子。

Bottle. Yeah, that's pretty good, it's pretty close.

But that's one similarity between the Australian accent and the American accent - is this double T or even just a single T in the middle of words like a bottle of water.

瓶子。是的,很好很好,很接近了。

但是澳大利亚口音和美式口音有一个相似之处,那就是单词中间两个t或者只有一个t的时候。

A bottle of water. Yeah, like someone from the UK would say a bottle of water - in a better accent than me.

一瓶水。是的,比如说来自于英国的人就会说一瓶水——当然他们的发音比我好。

OK, how about this one? Burger.

好的,那这个呢?汉堡。

I think the way he says this is hilarious! We say burger but you pronounce this 'u' in a different way.

我觉得他发音的方式超级好笑!我们说的是汉堡,但是你发“u”的方式非常不一样。

Burger. Yes.

汉堡。是的。

Bur- Burger. Burger. And I just say burger. OK!

汉—汉堡。汉堡。我说的是汉堡。好的!

Sometimes we'd drop the 'a' there, we'll say Garage. Garage? Oh, like that's really, really soft.

有时候我们会省略“a”,我们会说“车库”。车库?哦,这个真的听起来很温柔呢。

Yeah, sometimes it's garage, or sometimes it's just garage.

So the main difference between the American and the Australian or the UK British accent pronunciation of this word is that we would put the stress on the first syllable and we would say ga-rage, garage.

是的,有时候是“车库”,有时候就只是“车库”。

美式英语和澳大利亚英语或者是英式英语在这个单词上发音的主要区别就是我们会把重音放在第一个音节上,我们说的是车库,车库。

And you would say garage, so the stress pattern is different for this word. Garage.

你说的是“车库”,所以这个单词的重音结构完全不同。车库。

Garage. OK.

车库。好的。

Bought. That is not how you say that!

买。你不是这么说的!

Bought. Yes.

买。是的。

Bought. It's pretty similar! Bought. Bought.

买。非常相似!买。买。

Yeah, it's pretty similar. Bought.

是的,很相似。买。

What about this one, then? Daughter.

那这个呢?女儿。

Daughter. Daughter.

女儿。女儿。

Daughter or daughter. That's another good example of that 't'. Daughter.

女儿或者是女儿。那是“t”的另一个例子。女儿。

How about this one? Aunt. Or aunt.

那这个呢?阿姨。或者是阿姨。

But it's mostly, I think you hear people say aunt more. Aunt.

但是大多数情况下,你会听到大家说“阿姨”更多。阿姨。

We say aunt. Aunt. My auntie. Do you say auntie?

No, we just say aunt. We don't really use auntie as much.

我们说的是阿姨。阿姨。我的阿姨。你会说阿姨吗?

不,我们只说阿姨。我们不怎么说阿姨。

OK, so that's quite different! Aunt and aunt. How about this one?

好的,真的很不一样!阿姨和阿姨。那这个呢?

Entreprenuer. OK, so the main difference there is in this last couple of syllables. We say entrepreneur.

企业家。好的,这个单词主要的不同就是最后几个音节。我们说的是“企业家”。

Oh really? Entrepreneur.

真的吗?企业家。

Yeah. Now I don't even know how to say it! Entrepreneur.

是的。现在我都快不知道该怎么发音了!企业家。

So you kind of do two syllables at the end here, where we just go entrepreneur or entrepreneur. Entrepreneur.

你好像是把结尾的两个音都给发出来的,但是我们说的就是“企业家”或者是“企业家”。企业家。

Entrepreneur. That's a weird word. Entrepreneur.

企业家。这个单词好奇怪。企业家。

What about. . . this is kind of related, this word. Yeah. There's niche or niche.

那么......这个相似的,这个单词。是的。是合适的工作。

What do you say? I say niche, but maybe I've been saying it wrong for a while, but I think people say niche though.

你怎么说?我说的是“合适的工作”,但是我可能说的不对吧,但是我觉得大家说的是“合适的工作”。

It's your niche. Everyone, lots of people in America say niche, but everyone outside of America says niche.

你说的是“合适的工作”。美国人说的都是“合适的工作”,但是除此之外的其他人说的都是“合适的工作”。

Is that true? Did you have to look that up?

是吧?你是不是得查一下?

No, that's true! I want to make sure I'm not the only one here.

是真的!我得保证我不是唯一一个这么说的。

It's not just you! Lots of Americans say niche and add a 't' sound in there, but the rest of the world, the rest of the English-speaking world, says niche.

Find your niche.

不只是你啦!很多美国人说的都是“合适的职业”,会加上一个“t”,但是其他的说英语国家的人说的都是“合适的职业”。

找到合适你的职业。

Interesting, very interesting. OK.

很有趣,非常有趣。好的。

Caramel. Sorry, what?

焦糖。不好意思,啥?

Caramel. We'll say caramel, caramel apple!

焦糖。好的,我们说的是焦糖,焦糖苹果!

Caramel, caramel apple! Yeah. Caramel.

焦糖,焦糖苹果!是的。焦糖。

Yes, it's very different. Caramel.

是的,非常不一样。焦糖。

And I don't know why it's caramel, but it's caramel or people will say it both ways. It's caramel or caramel.

我不知道为什么是焦糖,但是就是焦糖,或者是这两种方式大家都会说。可以是焦糖,或者是焦糖。

Yeah, and even then, - caramel - if you say caramel, you put like a stronger stress on this third syllable, don't you? Caramel.

是的,甚至 - 焦糖 - 如果你说焦糖的话,你会把重音放在第三个音节上,是吧?焦糖。

Yeah -mel. Caramel. OK, this one.

是的,-mel。焦糖。好的,这一个。

Mobile. Mobile.

可移动的。手机。

Mobile. Mobile.

手机。手机。

Very different. It's quite different. But this is like - - you say it correctly.

非常不一样。真的很不一样。但是这个——你说的是对的。

You would normally, you would normally say just cell phone, right? Yeah, we say cell phone.

你们一般会说手机是吧?是的,我们说的是手机。

When do you use this word? Like a mobile home, like to move things.

你们什么时候使用这个单词呢?比如说移动房子,移动东西。

Yeah, not like a phone? Right.

是的,不是指手机对吧?是的。

Right, because we would use this for a phone.

Even, well, actually, I jumped in the ocean with my mobile.

好的,因为我们会用这个单词指手机。

甚至是,其实我带着手机跳进了海里。

You did too! And I went to look for cell phones and it's like in Australia it's not really, they just always use mobile phones, so I was searching for what's the best cell phone plan and it's not how they say it.

你也会说啊!我想找手机,但是在澳大利亚大家说的都是移动电话,所以我在找最好的手机,但是大家并不这么说。

Oh like you were Google-ing that? Yeah yeah.

But if you said that to someone here though, they'd know exactly what you were talking about.

比如说你在谷歌一下?是的是的。

但是如果你和这里的人说的话,他们完全知道你在说什么。

Cell phone, mobile phone. Right, right.

手机,移动电话。对对。

But if you did say mobile or what do you say? Mobile? Mobile.

但是如果你说“mobile”这个单词的话,你会怎么说呢?手机?手机。

Mobile. They'd be like 'what? '. Actually, that's like the petrol company.

Yeah, we don't use petrol either, we call it gas.

手机。他们会想“啥”?其实那好像是一家汽油公司吧。

是的,我们也不会说“petrol”,我们会说“汽油”。

It's just gas or gasoline.

So these are like loads of vocabulary differences between American and Australian English.

我们说“gas”或者是“gasoline”(汽油)。

美式英语和澳大利亚英语有很多词汇差异。

We're trying to focus on pronunciation but there's a whole other lesson in vocabulary for sure! OK, what about this one? This one is one of my favorites!

我们想要专攻发音,但是当然还有其他的单词课程啦!

好的,那这个呢?这个是我最喜欢的其中之一!

It's very simply said. Aluminium.

Aluminium is what we say, but actually when I when I looked this up, you guys spell it differently -

这个很简单。

铝。我们说的是铝,但是我查这个单词的时候,发现你们的拼写也不一样——

- That's why! Because I'm looking at it, I'm like I don't think that's how we spell it, right.

You actually have changed the spelling so instead of aluminium, aluminium.

——是的!因为我在看这个单词的时候,感觉我们好像不是这么拼的呢。

你改变了拼写方式,不是“铝”,而是“铝”。

You, you just write it aluminum. Is that right? Aluminum.

你刚刚写的是“铝”,对吧?铝。

Yeah. Yeah.

是的。是的。

Aluminum. Just the -um at the end.

铝。结尾是-um。

Stop knocking that plant! Hey, buddy!

不要再碰那盆植物了!兄弟!

OK, how about this? Leisure.

那这个呢!休闲。

Leisure. Leisure.

休闲。休闲。

Leisure. But I can see why leisure, that would make probably makes more sense but American pronunciation, leisure, with the 'r' and Australian pronunciation, leisure, bit lazier.

休闲。但是我大家知道为什么“休闲”讲得通,美式英语“休闲”会把“r”音给发出来,澳大利亚发音“休闲”就有点点懒懒的。

Turmeric. Turmeric.

姜黄。姜黄。

Yeah, turmeric. Here, turmeric.

是的,姜黄。姜黄。

Yeah, yeah. This is like - maybe I'm wrong but I think I've called it turmeric for all that I can remember.

是的。可能我错了,但是我记得应该是姜黄。

Don't doubt yourself that's just totally how you - Try not to doubt myself.

不要怀疑自己,你就是那么——不要怀疑自己。

Don't doubt yourself in everything you've known for thirty years! Yeah yeah.

不要怀疑你这三十年深信不疑的事情!是的是的。

But this is the spice, the yellow spice that's used a lot in Indian cooking and Malaysian cooking. Very, very tasty, delicious spice.

So are you kind of surprised by how many differences there are or did you already know about a lot of those differences between American and Australian English?

但是这是一种香料,黄色的香料,在印度和马来西亚烹饪中经常用到,非常非常好吃,很美味的香料。

看到这么多不同你感到惊讶吗,还是你已经知道了很多美式英语和澳大利亚英语之间的区别?

I think I get surprised by something almost every day!

That you're here! Yeah, it's still very new for you, isn't it?

我觉得我每天都会因为某些事情感到惊讶!

因为你在这里啊!是的,对你而言还是很新鲜的,对吧?

Yeah, It's just pronunciation, it is very different. Yes. Yeah, yeah.

是的,只是发音而已,非常不同。是的。是的呢。

But it's fun! Yeah? Do you find the Australian accent easy to understand or is it sometimes quite difficult?

但是很有趣呢!是的吧?你觉得澳大利亚口音很容易理解还是有时候还蛮难的啊?

I think for the most part you can understand it.

There's just, there's that I think the more harder things in Australia is like using different words for different meanings. Different vocabulary, slang words and stuff like that. Yes definitely.

我觉得大部分你都可以理解。

我觉得澳大利亚这边难一点的是会用不同的单词来表示不同的意思。不同的词汇还有俚语啥的。是的。

Alright, well, if you would like to watch any more videos about the difference between American English, Australian English, British English, I want you to go and check out these two here that I've just right on top of Allan right now.

Sorry about that Allan but can you just hold these videos for me? Right here.

好的,如果你想要观看更多关于美式英语、澳大利亚英语和英式英语之间的区别的话,大家可以观看一下这两节课程,就在阿伦的头顶上。

不好意思阿伦,你能帮我举一下这两个视频吗?就在这里。

Yeah. Thank you that's perfect! If you would like to watch more of these videos and get updates when I release new videos, make sure that you subscribe to my channel by clicking this red button here and I will see you in the next lesson.

是的。谢谢你,太棒啦!如果你想观看更多视频,当我发布新的视频的时候获取更新的话,记得一定要订阅我的频道,点击红色按钮就可以,下节课我们再见。

Thanks for joining us and thanks Allan!

Well, you're very welcome!

谢谢加入我们,谢谢阿伦!不客气啦!

Thank you for having me.

Bye for now!

谢谢邀请我。

再见啦!

,

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com

    分享
    投诉
    首页