在你的墓碑前哭泣(请不要在我的坟前哭泣)

Do not stand at my grave and weep;

请不要在我坟前哭泣;

I am not there. I did not sleep.

我不在那里,我没有长眠。

I am in a thousand winds that blow,

我是吹过的缕缕微风,

I am the softly falling snow.

我是雪花的点点光芒。

I am the gentle showers of rain,

我是秋天如丝的细雨,

I am the fields of ripening grain.

我是那田里成熟的稻谷。

I am in the graceful rush of beautiful birds in circling flight,

我在那有序的匆忙中,我是那环绕飞行地漂亮的鸟,

I am the starshine of the night.

我是那夜晚里的星光。

在你的墓碑前哭泣(请不要在我的坟前哭泣)(1)

I am in the morning hush,

我在那清晨的静谧中,

I am in a quiet room.

我在一个安静的空间里。

I am in the flowers that bloom,

我是那盛开的花儿,

I am in the birds that sing,

我在一群鸣叫的鸟群里,

I am in each lovely thing.

我在一切美好可爱的事物里。

在你的墓碑前哭泣(请不要在我的坟前哭泣)(2)

,

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com

    分享
    投诉
    首页