美剧聊天口语单词(看美剧学口语That)

口语学习:

1.That's your car pool.

他们来等你了。

car pool 拼车

2.Can you tell them I'll be right there?

替我告诉他们我马上就来。

3.Honey, just give me a second to let the office wear off.

亲爱的,稍等会儿,让我把工作服脱了。

4.Alright, I'm in.好的,我来了。

5.Wow, that smell really soaked through, huh?

哇,那味道好冲。

6.That is the nature of baby throw-up.

宝宝吐奶就是这样。

7.It's just that guys sometimes like it when their women put a little effort into things.

只是男人有时候喜欢女人稍微打扮一下。

Tom: Honey, I'm going home late tonight. Peterson wants to take a bunch of us out for drinks.

亲爱的,我晚上会晚点回来,彼德森要带我们几个出去喝几杯。

Lynette: Oh, that's fine. I wanted to talk to you about something.

好的,我想跟你说点事。

Tom: What?

什么事?

Lynette: That's your car pool. You've gotta go, never mind.

他们来等你了。你走吧,没关系。

car pool

v. &n. 合伙用车;拼车;(公司机构等的)车队;

The city government wants citizens to organize car pools for transportation.该市政府希望市民拼车出行。(n.)

  • A lot of people who worked in the same company also preferred to carpool to work and take turns driving instead of driving their own car to work everyday.(v.)在公司上班的白领虽然都有车子,但是几个住的近的同事都会选择轮流开车,一起拼车上班。
  • 在美国由于汽车高度发达,大多数人自己开车上下班导致严重浪费,
  • 为了提倡环保减少燃料的浪费,公路上设有专用拼车道:
  • CAR POOL LANE

    地面是个菱形标志

    美剧聊天口语单词(看美剧学口语That)(1)

    CAR POOL ONLY

    4条道的高速公路在高峰期,3条普通道堵的死死的,而只有最左边的CAR POOL畅通无阻

    拼车上下班的人叫做CAR POOLER——拼车一族

    Tom: Lynette, what is it?

    勒奈特,什么事?

    Lynette: It's nothing.

    没什么

    Tom: Okay.

    好吧

    Lynette: It's just-

    只是

    Lynette: We haven't had sex in ten days. And the longest we've ever gone before is nine.

    我们有十天没做爱了。上次最长纪录是九天。

    Tom: Are you sure? (glances at the door) Didn't we do it last Thursday?

    你确定吗,我们上周四不是做过?

    Lynette: We started to but then *huh* you fell asleep.

    我们刚要开始,你就睡着了。

    Tom: Is this why you're so worried? Because we can do it tonight if you want to.

    这就是你焦虑的原因?要是你想,今晚就可以做。

    Lynette: Whatever.随便啦。

    Tom: No. I've got ten days pent up in me. We are doing it tonight. You've got nothing to worry about.

    不不,我都压抑了10天了。我们今晚就做别担心了。

    Tom: Oh, crap. You know what, I forgot my briefcase. Can you tell them I'll be right there?

    糟糕,你瞧,我忘拿公文包了。替我告诉他们我马上就来。

    Lynette: Sure.好的。

    Annabel: Hi, Lynette, so is Tom nearly ready?

    勒奈特,汤姆准备好了吗?

    Lynette: Yeah, he's just getting his briefcase.

    是的,他去拿公文包了。

    Annabel: Oh, sorry. 抱歉

    Lynette:It's ok. 没关系。

    Tom: Bye.

    Lynette: Bye.

    Annabel: Bye.

    Lynette: Okay, you boys, it's seven o'clock. It's time for bed.Excuse me, let's go.

    孩子们,7点了。该睡了。走吧。

    Parker: Why do we have to be in bed so early.

    为什么要那么早就睡?

    Lynette: I told you, honey, daddy and I have a special meeting tonight.Go on.

    我告诉过你们,爸爸和我晚上有个特殊的约会。快去。

    The boys: Ew!

    Lynette: (blows them a kiss) I love you.

    Tom: (Surprised) Woah!

    Tom: Hi.

    Lynette: Hi. (She's kissing him all over.)

    Tom: Wow. Okay, this is the tenth day. Honey, just give me a second to let the office wear off.

    好吧,第十天了。亲爱的,稍等会儿,让我把工作服脱了。

    Tom: Alright, I'm in.好的,我来了。

    Lynette: What are you thinking?

    你在想什么?

    Tom: I was just wondering what that smell was.

    我在想那是什么味道。

    Lynette: Oh. Oh, it's probably baby drool.

    可能是宝宝的口水。

    Lynette: There, now you have easier access.

    行了,这下好了。

    Tom: Incoming.

    来了。

    Lynette: What?

    怎么啦?

    Tom: Wow, that smell really soaked through, huh?

    哇,那味道好冲。

    soak vi.浸泡;渗透;渗入;

    Lynette: Yes. It soaked through a little. That is the nature of baby throw-up.Do you want me to wear a hazmat suit or are you going to be okay?

    是的,是有点冲。婴儿吐奶就是这样。难不成你要我穿防化服,还是你将就一下?

    hazmat suit n.防化服

    Tom: No no no. I just like it when you're all clean and you wear sexy clothes.

    我只是喜欢你穿着干干净净的性感的衣服。

    Lynette: (laughs) I don't own anything clean (hits him with his tie) or sexy (and again). Everything is either covered in baby spit (and again) or chunks of crayon. (and again)

    我可没什么干净性感 的衣服,每件衣服上不是有婴儿的口水,就是蜡笔印。

    Tom: Okay okay okay. I'm sorry.

    好啦好啦,对不起。

    Lynette: You make me feel like I just got off the shrimp boat, for god's sake.

    天啊,你让我觉得自己好像从捕虾船上刚下来似的。

    Tom: Honey, I said I'm sorry. It's just that guys sometimes like it when their women put a little effort into things.

    宝贝,我说了对不起了。只是男人有时候喜欢女人稍微打扮一下。

    Tom: Okay. Um. Can we just go back to the kissing thing? Please can we try that?

    要不我们还是接着亲吻吧?试试看?

    Lynette: Fine.好吧。

    Lynette: Okay, off!算了

    Preston (offscreen): The baby's up.

    宝宝醒了。

    Parker (offscreen): MOM! MOM!

    ,

    免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com

      分享
      投诉
      首页