落日沉溺于海晚风沦陷于爱英文(无人与我立黄昏)
无人与我立黄昏,无人问我粥可温。
No one stands with me in the evening, no one asks me how warm the porridge is.
无人与我捻熄灯,无人共我书半生。
No one lights out with me, no one shares my book half life.
无人陪我夜已深,无人与我把酒分。
No one accompanied me late at night, no one with me to share the wine.
无人拭我相思泪,无人梦我与前尘。
No one swears my yearning tears, no one dreams me and the dust.
无人陪我顾星辰,无人知我茶已冷。
No one accompanies me to look after the stars, no one knows my tea has been cold.
无人听我述衷肠,无人解我心头梦。
No one listens to my heart, no one interprets my dreams.
无人拘我言中泪,无人愁我独行路。
No one tears into my words, no one worries about my walk.
回首向来萧瑟处,无人等在灯火阑珊处。
Looking back always bleak place, no one waits in the lights out.
残阳与我立黄昏,阿婆问我粥可温。
The remnant sun and I stand dusk, old woman ask me porridge can warm.
飞蛾与我捻熄灯,笔砚共我书半生。
The moth and I turn out the light, the brush book together my half life.
孤月陪我夜已深,往事与我把酒分。
Lonely moon accompany me night already deep, the past and I drink cent.
春风拭我相思泪,睡梦与我恋前尘。
Spring breeze wipes my yearning tears, dream and I love the dust.
微风陪我顾星辰,案几知我茶已冷。
Breeze accompanied me to the stars, a few cases know that my tea has been cold.
归燕听我诉衷肠,暗香解我心头梦。
To the yan listen to me to tell the soul, dark fragrance to understand my dream.
素衣拘我言中泪,竹杖伴我独行路。
My tears in plain clothes, my walking stick.
回首向来萧瑟处,那人却在灯火阑珊处。
Looking back at the usual bleak place, the man is in the lights out.
,
免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com