2022人教版高一英语单词朗读(读句子记单词M1U1Back)

东奶奶教英语:本人从事初、高中英语教学40年,退而不休,仍然走在教学研究的路上,希望能帮助到更多的教师和学生,下面我们就来聊聊关于2022人教版高一英语单词朗读?接下来我们就一起去了解一下吧!

2022人教版高一英语单词朗读(读句子记单词M1U1Back)

2022人教版高一英语单词朗读

东奶奶教英语:本人从事初、高中英语教学40年,退而不休,仍然走在教学研究的路上,希望能帮助到更多的教师和学生。

你还在背“单词”吗?如果还在背单个的词,你就out了,放在语境中更有效哟。背诵或熟读下列17个句子,本单元的词汇就轻松过关了!

1. In senior high school, you will meet with potential difficulties and you have to develop a positive way of thinking . 在高中,你会遇到潜在的困难,你必须培养积极的思维方式。

2. The secret to making amazing advances lies in having confidence in yourself, seizing every opportunity and above all sparing no effort. 取得惊人进步的秘诀在于对自己有信心,抓住每一个机会,最重要的是不遗余力。

3. It is a difficult task, but I'm sure he'll rise to the challenge.

这是个艰巨的任务,不过我相信他能应付自如。

4. I think human resources directors want to see more of a well-rounded individual in a resume.

而且,我认为人力资源部门的领导希望从简历中更多地了解一下一个更全面发展的个人。

5. Last but not least, parents are also responsible for shaping their juniors’ character by balancing between studies and hobbies.

最后但同样重要的一点,父母也有责任通过平衡学习和爱好来塑造孩子的性格。

6. Three men took advantage of her being weak and blocked her path. 三个男人趁她身体虚弱,挡住了她的去路。

7. I look forward to acquiring lots of techniques in the workshop and becoming a

professional. 我期待在工作坊学到很多技术,成为一名专业人士。

8. No one can be equal to him in making the most of the facilities in the biology lab.

在充分利用生物实验室的设施方面,没有人能比得上他。

9. Her goal is to improve the taste of the pudding to attract more customers.

她的目标是改善布丁的味道以吸引更多的顾客。

10. ---What’s your attitude toward the proposal? Do you think it will make a difference to the company?

---It sounds good, but I will stick to mine.

--你对这个提议持什么态度?你认为这会对公司产生影响吗?

---听起来不错,但我会坚持我的。

11. Please remind me of the rugby game hosted by Japan at 10 a.m. and again at 2 p.m.

请提醒我注意日本举办的上午10点和下午2点的橄榄球比赛。

12. My tip is to aim high and meanwhile focus on the details.

我的建议是目标要高,同时要关注细节。

13. The documentary(纪录片)is based on the independent girl who has a unique learning style.

纪录片是基于有独特的学习风格并自立的女孩。

14. His calligraphy teacher gave him a tough task to be finished two days ahead of time, which alarmed him.

他的书法老师给了他一项艰巨的任务,要求他提前两天完成,这使他感到震惊。

15. The raw material of the butter matters. What the posters say is of secondary consideration.

黄油的原料很重要。海报上说的话是欠考虑的。

16. Fortunately, contributions from kind people built up over time, as a result of which he received treatment in hospital. 幸运的是,随着时间的推移,好心人的捐款越来越多,由此,他在医院接受了治疗。

17. They had no option but to exchange the prisoners.

他们别无选择,只能交换囚犯。

,

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com

    分享
    投诉
    首页