10个常用英语表达(收藏地道英语求助只会说help)
Could / Would you do me a favor?
当某人想请你帮忙时,一般会用这种形式来提问,将其作为开头语。
Would you do me a favor? I need some help.
你能帮我个忙吗?我需要帮助。
Could you do me a favor? I'm late for work ...
你能帮我个忙吗?我上班迟到了······
使用Could you please verb的形式,以在具体的情境中礼貌地寻求帮助。
Could you please take me to work?
能请你载我去上班吗?
Could you please lend me a hand?
能请你帮我个忙吗?
使用Could you possibly verb的一般形式,以在具体的情境中礼貌地寻求帮助。
Could I possibly take some time off to help?
能耽误你一些时间帮个忙吗?
Could you possibly work overtime today?
你今天能加班吗?
使用Could I ask / bother / trouble you infinitive 这个“我能请/麻烦你 不定式”的句式——在正式场合中,可以使用动词的不定式形式(to do)来寻求帮助。
Could I ask you to help my brother?
2同意给予帮助如果你想对向你求助的人表示“可以”,你可以使用这些短语来表示同意。
1.Sure.
当然。
2.No problem.
没问题。
3.I'd be happy to help you.
能帮到你我很高兴。
4.It would be my pleasure.
我的荣幸。
5.I'd be glad to help out.
我很乐意帮助你。
当你同意帮助别人时,询问更多具体的信息是很常见的。例如,如果你的朋友请你帮助他完成一个项目,你可能会提出一些疑问,从而明白需要做什么。
3拒绝帮助如果你不能帮助别人,需要拒绝的话,你可以用这些回答来拒绝别人的求助。
1.I'm afraid I can't.
恐怕我不行。
2.Sorry, but I'm unable infinitive.
抱歉,但我不能 不定式。
3.Unfortunately, I'm not able infinitive.
很可惜,我不能 不定式。
4.Regrettably, I can't verb
很遗憾,我能不能 动词。
拒绝别人不是一件趣事,但有时候却是必要的。通常,如果不能帮到别人,我们会提出另一个方案来帮助解决问题。
4得到别人的帮助
NO.1
Peter: Hi Anna. I've got a favor to ask. Would you mind cooking dinner tonight? I'm kind of busy.
你好,安娜,我想请你帮个忙。你介意今晚做晚饭吗?我有点忙。
Anna: Sure, Peter. What would you like for dinner?
当然可以,皮特。你晚饭想吃什么?
Peter: Could I trouble you to make some pasta?
能麻烦你做点意大利面吗?
Anna: That's sounds good. Let's have pasta. Which type of sauce should I make?
听起来不错。那就吃意大利面吧,我还用哪种沙司呢?
Peter: Would it be too much trouble to make a four cheese sauce?
你能用起司沙司吗?
Anna: No, that's easy. Yum. Good idea.
好的,这很容易。嗯,好主意。
Peter: Thanks Anna. That really helps me out.
谢谢安娜。你真帮了我大忙了。
Anna: No problem.
没问题。
NO.2
Mark: Hey, could you please help me with the homework?
嘿,能请你教我做家庭作业吗?
Susan: I'd be glad to help out. What seems to be the problem.
很乐意帮助你。你在哪方面遇到了困难呢?
Mark: I don't get this equation. Would you mind explaining it to me?
这个方程式我解不出来。
Susan: No problem. It's difficult!
没问题。这的确有难度啊。
Mark: Yeah, I know. Thanks a lot.
是的,我知道。非常感谢。
Susan: Don't worry about it.
不要担心。
5别人拒绝帮助NO.1
Employee: Hello, Mr. Smith. Could I ask you a question?
你好,史密斯先生。我能问你一个事儿吗?
Boss: Sure, what do you need?
当然,你想问什么?
Employee: Would it be too much trouble for you to let me come in at 10 tomorrow morning?
能麻烦你明早10点钟让我进来好吗?
Boss: Oh, that's a little difficult.
噢,这有点困难啊。
Employee: Yes, I know it's last moment, but I have to go to the dentist.
是,我知道太晚了。但我不得不去看牙医。
Boss: I'm afraid I can't let you come in late tomorrow. We really need you at the meeting.
恐怕明天我不能让你那么晚来。我们真的需要你参加明天的会议。
Employee: OK, I just thought I'd ask. I'll get a different appointment.
好吧,我只是问问。我会再约个时间的。
Boss: Thanks, I appreciate it.
谢谢。
NO.2
Brother: Hey. Would you mind letting me watch my show?
嘿,你介意让我看看节目吗?
Sister: Sorry, but I can't do that.
抱歉,不行。
Brother: Why not?!
为什么不行?!
Sister: I'm watching favorite show now.
我现在在看我最喜欢的节目呢。
Brother: But I'm going to miss my favorite game show!
但我就要错过我最喜欢的游戏节目了!
Sister: Watch it online. Don't bother me.
去网上看,别烦我。
Brother: Could you please watch your show online, it's a rerun!
那能请你去网上看吗?它有重播的!
Sister: Sorry, but I'm unable to do that. You'll just have to watch it later.
抱歉,不行,你待会再看吧。
,
免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com