戒糖真的太难了(三十天坚持戒糖)
Last year I had developed a bad habit of snacking.,我来为大家科普一下关于戒糖真的太难了?下面希望有你要的答案,我们一起来看看吧!
戒糖真的太难了
Last year I had developed a bad habit of snacking.
去年我养成了吃零食的坏习惯。
I had lost all self-control in the face of a free donut or plate of cookies.
面对免费的甜甜圈或一盘饼干,我失去了所有的自制力。
And I made justifications for my actions.
我为我的行为辩护。
Excuses like: 'well, I did go to the gym today.
借口包括:嗯,我今天确实去健身房了。
Overall I eat pretty healthy.
总的来说,我吃得很健康。
It's not like I do this every day.
我又不是每天都这么做。
Until I started to do it every day.
直到我开始每天都这么做。
I knew something had to change when even though I exercise often, I noticed I was developing early onset dad-gut.
我知道有些事情必须改变,尽管我经常锻炼,但我注意到我开始长小肚子了。
So I decided to quit sugar for 30 days.
所以我决定戒糖 30 天。
Now most of us know that too much sugar is a bad thing.
现在我们大多数人都知道太多的糖是一件坏事。
It's something that we've been taught ever since we were kids.
这是我们从小就被教导的东西。
And apart from simply putting a little bit of weight on your gut, there's a lot more serious problems that can come with eating too much sugar.
除了简单地在你的肚子上增加一点重量。吃太多糖会带来很多更严重的问题。
It can damage your metabolism, cause type 2 diabetes, increase the likelihood that you'll get liver or kidney damage, causes inflammation of the skin, joint pain, tooth decay and even problems maintaining an erection.
它会损害你的新陈代谢,导致 2 型糖尿病,增加你患肝或肾损伤的可能性,导致皮肤发炎、关节疼痛、蛀牙,甚至勃起出现问题。
So yeah, there's there's even that as well.
所以是的,甚至还有这种影响。
So that's probably the main reason...no, it's not the main reason, get that out of your head.
所以这可能是主要原因......不,这不是主要原因,忘掉它。
So on top of all that, on top of all of these bad things that it does to your body, it's also very addictive.
所以最重要的是,除了它对你身体做的所有这些坏事之外,它也很容易上瘾。
So I know the first thing that I want to do right now is go through my entire apartment, and find all of the things that have added sugar, and get them out of my apartment.
所以我知道我现在想做的第一件事就是检查我的整个公寓,找到所有有添加糖的东西,把它们从我的公寓里弄出去。
So let's do that now.
所以我们现在就开始吧。
I knew it was consuming a decent amount of sugar, but without reading the labels and digging into weekly snacks and meals, I wouldn't know for sure.
我知道它消耗了相当多的糖,但是如果不阅读标签并深入研究每周的零食和膳食,我就无法这么确定。
There were of course some no-brainers.
当然,也有一些不需要思考的东西。
Ice cream is loaded, chocolate snacks are packed, my once a month energy drink.
冰淇淋装好了,巧克力零食装好了,我每月一次的能量饮料。
But I was also surprised to find a lot of sugar in my protein bars.
但是我也惊讶地发现我的蛋白棒里有很多糖。
My breakfast cereal is basically a dessert.
我的早餐麦片基本上就是甜点。
Even the bread I was buying had 5 grams/slice.
甚至我买的面包每片里面也有 5 克糖。
If you're like me and you have very little self-control, the only thing you can do to regain control is to completely change your environment.
如果你像我一样,几乎没有自制力,你唯一能做的重新获得控制的事情就是彻底改变你的环境。
It's impossible to eat snacks that you refuse to purchase and bring into your home in the first place.
只要你一开始就拒绝把零食买回家你就不可能吃它。
So all this stuff needs to go.
所以所有这些东西都需要消失。
The cravings were the worst for the first couple days, but even a week in I was struggling late at night.
最初几天的渴望是最糟糕的,但即使过去了一周,我也会在深夜挣扎。
All right, so I'm seven days into this no sugar challenge and this is probably the toughest night so far.
好吧,我已经进行了这个无糖挑战七天了,这可能是迄今为止最艰难的夜晚。
About 45 minutes ago I had a bit of a sugar craving and instinctively I went to my snack cabinet and I'll show you guys what I found.
大约 45 分钟前,我有点想吃糖,出于本能,我去了我的零食柜,我会给你们看看我发现了什么。
That's it.
就是这样。
Organic rice cake.
有机年糕。
Nothing, nothing sweet there.
没什么,没什么甜的东西。
Before I started this challenge I did a little bit of research, but I still had a lot of questions about sugar.
在我开始这个挑战之前,我做了一点研究,但是我仍然有很多关于糖的问题。
What kind of sugar should we be avoiding?
我们应该避免哪种糖?
And how much is too much?
多少是太多?
So I asked my friend Becca Shern to help clear some things up for me.
所以我请我的朋友贝卡·谢恩帮我澄清一些事情。
She's a registered dietician and founder of Minimal Wellness.
她是注册营养师和 Minimal Wellness 的创始人。
I'm hoping you can help me kind of break down when people decide to get sugar out of the diet, what does that look usually look like, what kind of sugars are people usually trying to cut out?
我希望你能帮我理解当人们决定从饮食中去掉糖时,通常应该是怎样的,人们通常试图去掉什么样的糖?
Most people, when they're trying to cut out sugar, they're talking about added sugar.
大多数人,当他们试图减少糖时,他们谈论的是添加糖。
So sugar that gets added to a processed food.
所以是被添加到加工食品中的糖。
That's like table sugar, or honey, or high fructose corn syrup.
例如食用糖、蜂蜜或高果糖玉米糖浆。
"My king, this corn syrup was just delivered".
“我的国王,这玉米糖浆刚刚送到”。
Generally, it's recommended that you're somewhere, but under ideally, 5 % of your calories from added sugar.
一般来说,建议你控制在某个程度,理想情况下,5% 的卡路里来自添加的糖。
So for a 2000 calorie diet, that's 25 grams of added sugar.
所以对于 2000 卡路里的饮食来说,那就是 25 克添加的糖。
And it turns out that added sugar can add up quick.
事实证明,添加的糖累积得很快。
I noticed the high levels in some of my daily snacks and the occasional foods I might get served on an airplane.
我注意到我的一些日常零食和飞机上偶尔提供的食物中含糖量很高。
While my old instinct was to throw food in my mouth, my new instinct was to check the back of the package, and then throw my food at Natalie.
虽然我以前的本能是往嘴里扔食物,但我的新本能是检查包裹的背面,然后把食物扔给娜塔莉。
You're not aiming for 25 grams of sugar every day.
你的目标不是每天 25 克糖。
It's like over the course of a week, over the course of a month, like some days are really low, some days are quite high.
而是在一周或一个月的过程中,有些日子摄入很低,有些日子摄入很高。
So that is where you can get the flexibility to have dessert on a special occasion.
所以这就是你可以在特殊场合灵活享用甜点的地方。
And I think that, that's where, as a culture, we've really like got off track, as we no longer have sugar relegated to desserts or special occasions, right?
我认为,作为一种文化,我们真的偏离了轨道,因为我们不再把糖归入甜点或特殊场合,对吗?
It's like in everything, because we eat so much processed food.
因为我们吃了很多加工食品。
Yeah, and it was surprising even for me.
是的,即使对我来说也很惊讶。
Like I had watched Fed Up, and these documentaries, and I've read a lot of blog posts about how much sugar is in everything.
就像我看过《Fed Up》和这些纪录片一样,我读了很多关于每样东西中含糖量的博客文章。
I knew it, but then I was still surprised by certain things.
我知道,但后来我仍然对某些事情感到惊讶。
Like my granola bar was like 30 grams of sugar and I'm like, that's why I taste so good!
就像我的格兰诺拉麦片棒有 30 克糖,我想,这就是为什么它尝起来味道这么好!
And it's hard.
这很难。
I think it takes a lot, really like looking at everything you you're purchasing, and really understanding that if it tastes too good to be true, it's probably...
我认为它要求很高,你要查看你买的所有东西,真正理解如果某种食物味道好得难以置信,那可能是......
Yeah. Yeah, I mean there's a reason why food manufacturers put a lot of added sugar in things.
对。对,我的意思是,食品制造商在食品中添加大量的糖是有原因的。
It tastes good, it makes you want to buy it again.
它的味道很好,它让你想再次购买。
This is really straightforward.
这真的很直接。
The problem is, it's terrible for us.
问题是,这对我们来说太可怕了。
Becca thought my 30-day no-sugar challenge was a good step to understanding how my body personally responds to sugar but also stressed the importance of maintaining a healthy and balanced diet.
贝卡认为我的 30 天无糖挑战是理解我个人对糖的反应的一个很好的步骤,但也强调了保持健康均衡饮食的重要性。
If I'm being honest, my diet isn't always balanced and it can sometimes look a bit primitive.
老实说,我的饮食并不总是平衡的,有时看起来有点原始。
All right, so tonight's dinner can really only be described as a bowl of food.
好吧,所以今晚的晚餐真的只能描述为一碗饭。
Let me show you guys what we're working with here.
让我给你们看看我们在做什么。
We've got your rice, your chicken and your daily recommended bacon.
我们有米饭、鸡肉和每日推荐的熏肉。
I should be eating more veggies.
我应该多吃蔬菜。
I just realize that right now.
我现在才意识到。
I'm gonna start doing that soon.
我很快就会开始这么做。
But first, bacon.
但还是先吃培根。
I must not have had a terrible sugar addiction, because I didn't experience any headaches, or major discomfort, outside of nightly cravings.
我一定没有对糖上瘾,因为除了夜间的渴望之外,我没有经历任何头痛或重大不适。
To combat these cravings I made some tea as a replacement.
为了克服这些渴望,我泡了一些茶作为替代品。
This really helped to keep my mind distracted.
这真的有助于分散我的注意力。
My biggest fear and motivation to go on this 30-day challenge, is because I know how small changes make a big difference.
我最大的恐惧和动力去继续这个 30 天的挑战,是因为我知道微小的变化是如何产生巨大的变化的。
Now normally when I talk about small changes, it relates to positive change, but it also works in the opposite direction.
通常,当我谈论微小的变化时,它与积极的变化有关,但它也在相反的方向起作用。
Small bad habits, like snacking on junk food can build up and compound to something much worse.
像吃垃圾食品这样的小坏习惯会慢慢积累起来,并加剧成为更糟糕的事情。
What are you looking at?
你在看什么?
You're dull.
你好无聊。
You make those early excuses and justifications.
你会说出那些之前的借口和理由。
But eventually you don't need to make them anymore, because the bad habit sticks, and you're running on autopilot.
但最终你不需要再这么做了,因为坏习惯会持续下去,你会习惯成自然。
So I'm thankful that I got out in front of it, before things got any worse.
所以我很感激在事情变得更糟之前,我走在了它的前面。
In the past, I had relied on smoothies to get most of my vitamins, but as a part of this challenge, I also wanted to cut back on fruit.
过去,我依靠冰沙来获取大部分维生素,但作为这项挑战的一部分,我也想减少水果的摄入。
While they do include vitamins, nutrients and fibers that are good for you, I wanted to force myself to eat more greens.
虽然它们确实含有对你有益的维生素、营养物质和纤维,但我想强迫自己多吃绿色蔬菜。
After the first 10 days, I started to prepare and eat healthier meals.
在最初的 10 天后,我开始准备和吃更健康的饭菜。
For dinner I'd have fish with brown rice and sauteed kale.
晚餐我会吃糙米鱼和炒羽衣甘蓝。
Salads became my go-to meal because they were convenient and easy to prepare.
沙拉成为我的首选,因为它们既方便又容易准备。
We have curry cod with some brown rice and sauteed kale.
我们有咖喱鳕鱼配糙米和羽衣甘蓝。
And the kale, I actually sauteed it with some chicken broth with which I'm also gonna be drinking here.
羽衣甘蓝,实际上我用一些鸡汤炒了它,我也要一起喝掉。
This is like a bachelor meal.
这就像单身餐。
Natalie is definitely much better around the kitchen than I am.
娜塔莉的厨艺肯定比我好得多。
I primarily eat for sustenance, while she cooks and eats for the love of the food.
我吃饭主要是为了生存,而她做饭和吃饭是出于对食物的热爱。
That is extremely sweet.
这个超级甜。
Look at it: double the sauce, I got no sauce.
看看:双倍的酱汁,我没有酱汁。
I found workarounds and substitutes for all meals that included sugar.
我找到了所有含糖膳食的变通方法和替代品。
Instead of fig jam sauce, I used mustard.
我用芥末代替了无花果酱酱。
Instead of vinegar, I used olive oil and a healthy squeeze of lemon, topped with some salt and pepper.
我用橄榄油和健康的柠檬汁代替醋,上面放了一些盐和胡椒。
Three weeks in, and I noticed that my energy levels became more stable.
三周后,我注意到我的能量水平变得更加稳定。
No longer did I have huge swings of high to low energy throughout the day, especially as I tried to balance my diet out with protein, carbs, greens, and a little bit less bacon.
我不再一整天都有从高能量到低能量的巨大波动,尤其是当我试图用蛋白质、碳水化合物、绿色蔬菜和少量培根来平衡我的饮食时。
So what you're experiencing there is, is energy levels, but it's blood sugar fluctuations.
所以你现在感受到的是能量水平,但这是血糖波动。
So when you have lots of added sugar in your diet, you can get really big fluctuations in your blood sugar levels, which make you feel like you've got a lot of energy and then, holy crap, you're crashing, and you have no energy.
所以当你的饮食中添加了大量的糖时,你的血糖水平会有很大的波动,这让你觉得你有很多能量,然后,天哪,你崩溃了,你没有能量。
And then, what you typically do when you feel like you have no energy, especially if you're not paying attention, is to gravitate towards something that will give you quick energy, which...sugar.
然后,当你觉得没有能量的时候,尤其是当你没有集中注意力的时候,你通常会做的是被能给你快速能量的东西所吸引,那就是......糖。
So you go back up, you feel good for a little while, and then you crash again.
所以你的能量恢复,你感觉好了一阵,然后你又崩溃了。
In addition to more stable energy levels, I also noticed a significant reduction of my dad-gut.
除了更稳定的能量水平,我还注意到我的小肚子明显变小了。
It didn't disappear, but the tide had turned.
它没有消失,但已经有变小的趋势了。
Alright, so the 30 day challenge is done, and I feel pretty good, I feel pretty good.
好了,30 天的挑战完成了,我感觉很好,我感觉很好。
There were a few things that I changed over the past 30 days.
在过去的 30 天里,我改变了一些事情。
I did start going to the gym more, and now that I'm not traveling as much.
我确实开始更频繁地去健身房,现在我不经常旅行了。
I also reduced my carbs partly because of the reduction in added sugar and it's hard to pinpoint the exact percentage of benefit that I received from getting rid of sugar.
我还减少了碳水化合物,部分原因是添加糖的减少,很难确定我从摆脱糖中获得的确切百分比。
To steal a phrase from Dan Harris, I'd say maybe I was 10% healthier.
借用丹·哈里斯的一句话,我会说也许我变健康了 10%。
It definitely made a huge difference in my energy levels and in how I felt every day, and it was definitely nice to curb those cravings, because, who knows how bad it could have gotten, if I just kept snacking and kept going.
这无疑对我的能量水平和每天的感觉产生了巨大的影响,抑制这些渴望绝对是件好事,因为,谁知道如果我继续吃零食,继续吃,会有多糟糕。
My dad-gut could have potentially turned into a grandpa-gut, which would have been really scary.
我的小肚子可能会变大肚子,这真的很可怕。
But going forward, I love sweets, I love dessert, big fan, and I don't want to just get rid of it completely, because I think in this life we need to actually enjoy things, but I want to bring it back in moderation.
但是展望未来,我喜欢甜食,我喜欢甜点,超级喜欢,我不想完全摆脱它,因为我认为在这一生中,我们需要真正享受一些东西,但我想适度地恢复。
So starting next month, I'm going to experiment with a once a week cheat meal and that starts tomorrow.
所以从下个月开始,我将尝试每周进行一次作弊餐,明天开始。
If you'd like to get exclusive videos on habit-change, filmmaking, business and lifestyle design go to patreon. com/mattdavella. Get access to all my extended interviews, like my conversation with Becca Shern.
如果你想获得关于改变习惯、电影制作、商业和生活方式设计的独家视频,请访问 patreon/Mattdavella。查看我所有的扩展采访,比如我和贝卡·谢恩的对话。
Sleep deprivation is epidemic in our society.
睡眠不足是我们社会的流行病。
Sign up today to immediately get 18 videos and 7 podcast episodes, with new content coming every month.
立即注册,立即获得 18 个视频和 7 个播客集,每月都会有新内容。
And if you want to take part in these 30-day challenges with me, I'm doing them all year and announcing them in 3 places: my newsletter, Twitter and Instagram.
如果你想和我一起参加这些为期 30 天的挑战,我一整年都在做,并在三个地方宣布:我的时事通讯、推特和 Instagram。
You can find those links in the description below.
你可以在下面的描述中找到这些链接。
Thanks for watching.
感谢收看。
Oh, that was a mistake, I feel sick, my stomach hurts.
哦,那是个错误,我觉得不舒服,我的胃好疼。
I ate like a doughnut and a half, and I still feel horrible.
我吃了一个半甜甜圈,但我仍然觉得很糟糕。
This is terrible.
这太可怕了。
Look at this.
看看这个。
This is bad.
这很糟糕。
I need to give these doughnuts away to somebody.
我需要把这些甜甜圈送给某人。
......
Yeah, thanks for taking these donuts.
是的,谢谢你拿走这些甜甜圈。
You're welcome!
别客气!
Bye.
再见。
Bye.
再见。
Happy birthday! .
生日快乐!
Thank you.
谢谢你。
,免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com