小猪佩奇剧本英文台词(跟小猪佩奇学英语)

[peppa pig小猪佩奇]台词剧本

第一季 第13话

13.Secrets! 秘密

Narrator(Peppa Pig介绍):

I’m Peppa pig.我是佩奇。

This is my little brother, George.这是我的弟弟乔治。

This is Mummy Pig. 这是我的妈妈。

And this is Daddy Pig. 这是我的爸爸。

小猪佩奇剧本英文台词(跟小猪佩奇学英语)(1)

Secrets! 秘密

小猪佩奇剧本英文台词(跟小猪佩奇学英语)(2)

Mummy Pig has made a special box for Peppa.

Narrator: Mummy Pig has made a special box for Peppa. 猪妈妈给佩奇做了一个特别的盒子。

Mummy Pig: Peppa, this box is just for you. 佩奇,这个盒子就是给你的。

Peppa: Thank you, Mummy! 谢谢你了,妈妈!

Mummy Pig: It’s a secret box for you to keep secret things in. 这是个秘密盒子,让你放秘密的东西。

Peppa: What things can I Put in it, Mummy? 我可以放什么东西进去妈妈?

Mummy Pig: Only you can decide that, Peppa!你来决定盒子里放什么!

It’s your secret box! 这是你的秘密盒子!

Peppa: I know what I can put in it! 我知道我可以放什么进去了!

Mummy Pig: Good. But don’t tell me. 很好,但不要告诉我。

Peppa: I won’t tell you or George or Daddy! It’s a secret. 我不会告诉你的,不告诉乔治,也不告诉爸爸!这是个秘密噢!

Peppa: George, this is my secret box. 乔治,这是我的秘密盒子!

It’s empty. I have to find some things to put inside. 现在还是空的,我得赶快找一些东西放进盒子里去。

Narrator: George wants to help Peppa. 乔治想给佩奇帮忙。

Peppa: No, George. Only I must know what’s in the box. 不了乔治,只有我能知道盒子里面有什么。

You have to wait outside while I choose. 我选东西的时候,你必须得在外面等。

Narrator: Peppa is going to choose some secret things to put in the box. 佩奇要选些东西放进秘密盒子里。

Peppa: Now my secret box is full. 现在我的秘密盒子装满了!

George, you must not look inside. 乔治,你不能看里面的东西。

Narrator: George would like to know what is inside Peppa’s secret box.乔治想知道佩奇的秘密盒子里放了什么。

Peppa: If you like, you can try to guess. 如果你想的话,你可以试着猜一猜。

George: Dine-saw! 恐龙

Narrator: George thinks Peppa has put a dinosaur in the box! 乔治觉得盒子里放了一只恐龙!

Peppa: Oh, George. You always say “dinosaur” for everything! 哦乔治,不管什么东西,你怎么都说是恐龙!

Anyway, a dinosaur is too big to fit in the box. 跟你说吧,恐龙实在太大了这个盒子是放不下的。

Narrator: George cannot guess what is in Peppa’s secret box. 乔治猜不出秘密盒子里面有什么。

Narrator: Daddy Pig is cleaning a picture. 猪爸爸在清洁照片。

Peppa: Daddy, this is my secret box! 爸爸,这是我的秘密盒子!

Mummy made it for me! 是妈妈给我做的!

Daddy Pig: It’s very nice, Peppa. What’s inside? 好漂亮的盒子啊,佩奇,里面装了什么?

Peppa: It’s a secret! George tried to guess, but he didn’t get it right. 这可是个秘密,乔治已经猜过了,但是他没有猜对。

Daddy Pig: Can I have a try? 那让我猜猜看?

Peppa: Yes. 好的。

Daddy Pig: Hmmm, have you put my glasses inside? 嗯 你把我的眼镜放进去了?

Peppa: No!!! Your glasses are on your head. 没有!你的眼镜还在你头上呢。

Daddy Pig: So they are. 在这儿啊!

Peppa: Silly Daddy! You must have a Proper guess. 糊涂爸爸!你必须得好好猜一猜。

Daddy Pig: OK. Have you put Mummy’s shoes in the box? 好的,你放了妈妈得鞋子吗?

Peppa: Nope! And that’s all your guesses. Used up! 不对!你现在已经没有机会再猜了。

Narrator: Peppa likes secrets. 佩奇喜欢秘密!

Peppa: Mummy, no one knows what’s in my box! Oh, what has George got? 妈妈,没人猜得到我的盒子里有什么!噢 乔治拿的是什么?

Mummy Pig: I made a box for George too. 我也给乔治做了一个

And he’s filled it with secret things! 他也放满了秘密的东西!

And only George knows what’s inside. 只有他知道里面有什么。

Peppa: Oh. 哦

Narrator: Peppa would like to know what is inside George’s box. 佩奇想知道乔治的盒子里放了什么。

Peppa: It’s George’s toy dinosaur, of course! 简单,肯定是乔治的玩具恐龙!

George: No. 不是。

Narrator: George’s toy dinosaur is not in George’s box. 乔治的玩具恐龙不在乔治的盒子里。

Peppa: It’s too difficult! I’ll never guess! 这太难了!我永远都猜不到!

Narrator: Peppa does not like secrets as much as she used to. 佩奇不像之前那么喜欢秘密了。

Mummy Pig: Maybe, if you showed George one thing from your box, then he could show you one thing from his. 这样吧,如果你给乔治看一样东西,说不定他也会给你看的。

Peppa: OK. But we must do it at the same time. 好的,但是我们得同时进行。

Daddy Pig: That’s a good idea. 这个主意很不错,

On the count of three, you each show what’s in your boxes. Ready? 我数到3,你们同时打开盒子,准备好了?

Peppa: Yes. 准备好了。

Daddy Pig: One, two, three! 1、2、3

Narrator: George has a drum. 乔治藏了只鼓。

And Peppa has a trumpet [ˈtrʌmpɪt]. 佩奇藏了只喇叭。

Mummy Pig: Lovely! 哦 太棒了!

Daddy Pig: Yes, it sounds very nice. 是的,听上去真不错。

Do you have any more secret things? 你们还有什么秘密东西吗?

Narrator: George has a custard [ˈkʌstərd] doughnut [ˈdəʊnʌt].乔治藏了一个甜甜圈。

Peppa: Oh.

Narrator: But Peppa’s box is empty. 但佩奇的盒子空了。

Peppa: I’ve got nothing else! 我这里面什么都没有了!

Mummy Pig: Luckily, I have. Come on. Tuck in. 幸好我还有!来吧,快吃吧。

Narrator: George, Peppa, Mummy Pig and Daddy Pig all like custard doughnuts. 乔治、佩奇、猪妈妈和猪爸爸都喜欢吃蛋奶甜甜圈。

Daddy Pig: I don’t have a special box. 我没有特别的盒子。

But I know a very good place to hide my custard doughnut. 但我知道有个好地方能放我的蛋奶甜甜圈!

Can you guess where? 猜猜是哪里?

Peppa: Um, are you going to hide it in the fridge? 嗯你打算把它藏在冰箱里是吗?

Daddy Pig: No! Somewhere much more special! My tummy! 不是的!一个更特别的地方!我的肚子!

Mmmmmm! Delicious! 太好吃了!

Peppa: I’m going to hide mine in my tummy!我也要把我的藏在我的肚子里!

Mummy Pig: Me too. 我也是。

[小猪佩奇]视频在这里哦:小猪佩奇 第一季 英文版第13集-番剧-全集-高清正版在线观看-bilibili-哔哩哔哩ic_close_normal

小猪佩奇剧本英文台词(跟小猪佩奇学英语)(3)

Peppa would like to know what is inside George’s box.

小猪佩奇剧本英文台词(跟小猪佩奇学英语)(4)

George has a drum and Peppa has a trumpet.

Tips:

1. Put in it

佩奇想到要在秘密盒子里放什么了,于是说I know what I can put in it.

Put sth. in sth.把什么东西放到什么里面。

亲子用语示例

爸妈:Put your pencils in the pen holder. 把笔都放进笔筒里去。

2.Anyway

乔治以为盒子里面装的是恐龙,佩奇说你不管说什么都是说恐龙。然后说Anyway, a dinosaur is too big to fit in the box. 不管怎么说,恐龙都太大了,没办法装进盒子里。

Anyway是歪果仁的口头禅,根据不同的语境有不同的意思。在这里呢是代表一种话题的转折,可以理解为不管怎么说,总之的意思。

3.Fit in the box

A dinosaur is too big to fit in the box.还是这句话。这里的too…to…是非常经典,但是在小猪佩奇中又特别高频的句型。

Fit合适,可以容纳的意思。fit in the box,盒子可以放得下。

亲子用语示例

爸妈:This toy is too big to fit in the drawer. 这个玩具太大了,抽屉都装不下。

4.Proper guess

佩奇让猪爸爸猜盒子里面装的是什么,猪爸爸不着边际的猜了几个答案,佩奇说You must have a proper guess. 你必须得好好猜。

Proper在这里是恰当的、合适的意思。例如:Sit properly.坐好。

5.Used up

佩奇让猪爸爸猜她的秘密盒子里装了什么东西,猪爸爸猜了好几次都没猜着,佩奇接着说And that’s all your guesses. Used up! 你已经猜完了,没机会再猜了。

Use up用光了,用完了。

小猪佩奇剧本英文台词(跟小猪佩奇学英语)(5)

George, Peppa, Mummy Pig and Daddy Pig all like custard doughnuts.

重点词汇

secret 秘密;秘诀;机密

empty 空的

anyway 无论如何,不管怎样;总之

drum 鼓

trumpet 喇叭

custard doughnut 奶油甜甜圈

tuck in 紧缩;塞入;

重点句型

Anyway, a dinosaur is too big to fit in the box.

anyway在口语里常常放在句首,表示“不管怎样,总之”。 too ... to ... 意为“太……以至于无法……”,这个句型里,too 后面通常连接形容词,to 后面为不定式动词。 这句话的意思是:不管怎么说,恐龙太大了,无法放入盒子。

On the count of three, you each show what's in your boxes.

我们常用on the count of 数字,来表示:数到几就…… 佩奇想用自己盒子的秘密来交换乔治盒子的秘密,但是要求和乔治同时打开盒子,于是就用了数数的方式,爸爸说:数到三,你们就给对方看你们的盒子里有什么。

-The End-

,

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com

    分享
    投诉
    首页