2023航班恢复(消失的航班2023)

愿世界和平平安到永远,我们怀着沉重的心情学一下英语口语,希望大家一切都好,愿我们都能被这个世界善良的接纳,马航370马上就十年了,那一年我还在读书,时间真的好快,白驹过隙,岁月如梭……

2023航班恢复(消失的航班2023)(1)

(2014年3月8日 马来西亚航空MH370航班从雷达上消失)

(机上载有239人)

一架飞机怎么会凭空消失

How is it possible for an airliner to disappear out of thin air?

关于MH370的失踪 人们可以告诉你无数的理论 但是

There's a million different theories that people could tell you about MH370, but

只有一种是正确的

one of them is right.

网络上流传着一种理论...

There's a theory going around...

劫机 机械故障

Hijacking. Mechanical failure.

陨石

Meteorite hitting it.

飞行员自杀

Pilot suicide.

谁知道呢

Who knows?

239个无辜的人

Two hundred and thirty-nine innocent people.

有人知道原因

Someone knows.

有人肯定知道原因

Someone definitely knows.

这次航班的很多事情都说不通

So much about this flight simply doesn't add up.

这件非常神秘和非常可疑的货物

This very mysterious and very suspicious

可能是

cargo could be at the heart

MH370事件的核心

of what happened to MH370.

它似乎是机翼系统的一部分 被称为襟翼

It appears to be part of the wing system called the flaperon.

我第一次看到那块残骸

The first time I saw that,

我的真实感受是

my honest feeling was,

“谁故意放在那里的 ”

"Who planted it there?"

“谁把那块零件带到那里的 ”

"Who brought the piece there?"

我被指控是俄国间谍

I've been accused of being a Russian spy,

中国间谍

a Chinese spy.

简直太荒谬了

It is just patently ridiculous.

我们也同样感到困惑

We are equally puzzled as well.

新信息的出现正在重塑理论...

There is new information coming in that is reshaping the theories...

此前的搜索一直在错误的区域

The search was in the wrong area.

除非我们知道他们在哪里 否则将永无宁日

We'll never have peace until we know where they are.

他们从一开始就在说谎 他们在向全世界撒谎

- They're lying from the beginning. They are lying to the whole world.

这是有意为之

It was a deliberate act.

它可能是被劫持了

It's possible it was hijacked.

我们不知道

We don't know.

马来西亚

Fuck Malaysia!

马来西亚人胡说八道

Malaysia is lying!

我有真正的证据

I have the real evidence.

就在那里 你不能否认

It's there. And you can't deny that.

飞机起飞

Planes go up.

飞机坠落

Planes go down.

飞机不会做的

What planes don't do

就是从地球表面消失

is just vanish off the face of the Earth.

我们没有答案

We don't have the answers.

这是航空史上最大的谜团之一

This is one of the great mysteries in aviation history.

MH370:消失的马航客机

第一季第一集

MH370是一个谜 它的恶果至今仍伴随着我们

MH370 is a mystery whose malevolence is still with us today.

依然让人觉得惊讶

It's a snake that is still alive.

作为航空新闻记者

As an aviation journalist,

这就像蝙蝠信号照在云上一样

you know, this is like the bat signal shined on the clouds.

让我想去查清楚

It has its hooks in me.

我必须去调查

And I had to investigate.

(2014年3月7日 晚上11点07分)

(晚上11点08分)

它是红眼航班

So, the flight was a red-eye

从吉隆坡飞往北京

from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing.

飞机是在半夜起飞

The plane was going to take off around midnight

在夜间飞行 原本在黎明时分降落北京

and fly through the night, and arrive in Beijing around dawn.

一切都按部就班

Everything was routine.

机上有227名乘客

There were 227 passengers.

和12名机组成员

And 12 crew.

我丈夫哈兹林和我

My husband and I, Hazrin,

作为机组人员为马来西亚航空工作

were working for Malaysia Airlines as cabin crew.

我们有一个女儿 当时我在怀孕晚期

We have one daughter and I was heavily pregnant,

所以我无法工作

so I was not working.

他在飞北京的机组名单上 当时是冬天

He was rostered for Beijing, and it was winter.

我还记得他往包里

I still remember he packed his

放了羽绒服

fluffy jacket... [chuckles] ...in his bag.

我和我丈夫保罗 ·威克斯 住在澳大利亚

My husband, Paul Weeks, and I lived in Australia

我们有两个儿子

with our two young sons.

保罗准备在中国开始一份新的工作

Paul was preparing to start a new job in China.

他对我说:“你想让我去吗 ”

He said to me, "Look, do you want me to go?"

因为杰克还很小

Because Jack was young and...

林肯也很小

and so was Lincoln,

那是一份做28天 休14天的工作

and it was 28 days on, 14 days off.

我对他说:“当然”

And I said to him, "Of course."

我跟我的孩子住在北京快六年了

I had been living in Beijing with my children for almost six years.

我的孩子们在马来西亚 度过学校假期 我本来打算

My children had been on school holidays in Malaysia and I was on my way to meet them

在北京和他们见面

in Beijing to spend

跟他们过假期的第二周

the second week of holidays with them.

出事的前一天我跟我妻子交谈

The day before, I had spoken to my wife.

一切都很好 他们很开心我们要见面

Everything was fine. They were happy we were meeting.

我女儿发来一条消息说

There was another message from my daughter saying,

“我在吉隆坡机场了”

"I'm at the airport in Kuala Lumpur."

“我很开心 因为我又要见到爸爸了”

"I'm happy because I'm going to see my daddy again."

他的航班要起飞了 然后...

His plane was called, and...

当然很激动 流了很多眼泪

It was obviously very emotional. There was a lot of tears.

男孩子们飞吻 说:“我爱你”

The boys, you know, blew kisses, said, "I love you."

然后他走出那扇门

And he walked out that door.

就好像发生在昨天

And that was like it was yesterday.

370航班从32右跑道起飞 晚安

370, 32 right for take-off. Good night.

32右 可以起飞 马航370 谢谢 再见

32 right, cleared for take-off, Malaysian 370. Thank you. Bye.

起飞前哈兹林给我打了电话

Hazrin called me before the plane took off.

最后...

Last...

他最后跟我说:“我爱你”

Last thing he said was, "I love you."

Ah.

2023航班恢复(消失的航班2023)(2)

(3月8日 凌晨12点40分)

(凌晨12点41分)

所以在12点41分 飞机起飞

So, 41 minutes past midnight, the plane takes off.

当晚能见度很好 一切都很平静

It's a clear night. Everything's very calm.

它爬升到了巡航高度

It climbs to cruising altitude.

飞向南中国海

It heads out over the South China Sea.

马来西亚370 保持飞行高度350

Malaysian, uh, 370, maintaining level three five zero.

凌晨刚过一点钟

Shortly after one o'clock in the morning

事情开始变得奇怪

is when things start to get strange.

飞机马上就要离开马来西亚领空

The plane is about to leave Malaysian airspace.

他们将被交给越南的 下一组空中交通管制员

They're going to be handed to the next set of air traffic controllers in Vietnam.

所以马来西亚方面称...

So, the Malaysians said...

马航370 联系胡志明空管中心120.9

Malaysian 370, contact Ho Chi Minh 120, decimal 9.

晚安

Good night.

随着飞机接近马来西亚领空的边缘

As the plane approaches the limits of Malaysian airspace,

机长扎哈里·艾哈迈德·沙阿

the captain of the flight, Zaharie Ahmad Shah,

在无线电上说...

gets on the radio and says...

晚安 马航370

Uh, good night, Malaysian 370.

(3月8日 凌晨1点19分)

(凌晨1点20分)

90秒后

And then 90 seconds later,

飞机的电子信号突然消失

the plane suddenly goes electronically dark.

它从雷达上消失了

It vanishes from radar.

基本上谜团就是从这里开始的

That is basically where the mystery begins.

(马来西亚 吉隆坡)

凌晨2点20分我被电话吵醒

I was awakened by a phone call at 2:20 in the morning.

我从电话中得知 MH370从我们的系统中消失了

I was told that flight MH370 is missing from our system.

我们知道这个很不寻常 非同寻常

We knew this is very, very unusual. Extremely unusual.

当我到达应急指挥中心时...

When I arrive at the Emergency Operation Center...

我感到麻木 非常紧张

I felt numb and I was very nervous.

我们要求泰国 香港 还有越南

We requested Thailand, Hong Kong, as well as Vietnam,

呼叫并联系MH370

to call and communicate with MH370.

但他们告诉我们对方无应答

But they told us that there was no response at all.

从凌晨4点到早上6点半 我们几乎是手忙脚乱

Between 4 o'clock in the morning until 6:30, we were virtually scrambling.

我们给所有能联系上的人打了电话

We were calling everyone that we can get hold of,

希望飞机在降落北京之前

hoping that the aircraft could have landed somewhere in Vietnam, or in Hong Kong,

已经降落在越南或香港某处 或是中国的某个地方

or somewhere in China before it arrived in Beijing.

(中国 北京)

(上午6点29分)

随着时间越来越近

As the time grows nearer

到了上午6点30分...

to 6:30 a.m...

2023年3月10日 09:58

(上午6点30分)

...我们知道出了大问题

...we knew there was something seriously wrong.

我们有突发新闻

We have breaking news.

马来西亚航空证实 有一架载有227名乘客的飞机失联...

Malaysia Airlines confirms it has lost contact with a plane carrying 227 passengers...

...北京时间早上6点30分 在这个阶段只有非常粗略的细节...

...6:30 in the morning in Beijing. At this stage, very sketchy details...

只是提...

Just to re, re... uh...

提醒你们我们发现了什么

remind you of what we're finding out.

航班号是MH370

The flight number is MH370.

预计...

It was expected...

...波音777似乎已经消失得无影无踪

...Boeing 777 seems to have vanished into thin air.

(在北京机场 MH370本应该在早上6点30分降落)

(依然延误)

这绝对是我最大的噩梦

This was absolutely my worst nightmare.

我们怎么告诉他们的家人

What do we tell the family members?

我们要怎么跟媒体说

What do we tell the media?

我已经接到了

I was already getting calls

好几家媒体的电话包括CNN

from several media, including CNN.

电话另一端的是 马来西亚航运副总裁

On the phone with us is Malaysian Airlines Vice President of Operations.

我感谢你参与我们的节目

Mr, Sharuji, I appreciate you being with us.

关于这架飞机 你可以告诉我们什么最新消息

What's the latest you can tell us about this aircraft?

好的 这架飞机携带 可以飞行约七小时的燃料

Okay, the aircraft has got about seven hours of fuel.

我们预计到8点30分 飞机的燃料将会耗尽

And we suspect that by 8:30, this aircraft would have run out of fuel.

目前我们还不知道 这架飞机现在在哪里

At the moment, we have got no idea where this aircraft is right now.

(3月8日 上午7点19分)

(7点20分)

(离最后一次联络过去六小时)

作为高阶官员

As senior officers,

你受过训练 可以预见最坏的情况

you are trained to expect the worst-case scenario.

你受过训练 进行危机管理

You are trained to handle crisis management.

但当事情发生

But when it happens,

就是...完全不同 因为你毫无头绪

it's... it's... it's... it's different because you don't have a clue.

你根本不知道那架飞机在哪里

You don't have a clue then where is the aircraft.

早上刚过8点 搜救行动已经开始

Early in the morning of the eighth, the search-and-rescue had been activated.

正常的操作流程是

The standard operating procedures is to go

去飞机最后在雷达屏幕上消失的地点

to the location where we lost the aircraft on the radar screen.

(搜索区域)

我们接到电话称南中国海

We got calls saying that personnel from one of the oil rigs

一个钻井平台上的工人看见了爆炸

in the South China Sea sighted an explosion,

好像是有飞机坠入海中

as if an aircraft had crashed into the sea.

(有钻井平台工人称 他看见MH370失踪当天起火)

当这架飞机失踪 马上

Right away, when the plane failed to appear,

引发了大家大量的关注 和社交媒体活动

you got a huge amount of interest, social media activity,

大家发帖问:“飞机出了什么事 ” “它在哪里 ”

people posting about, "What happened to this plane?" "Where is it?"

我们收到了很多社交媒体的报告

We received so many reports from social media.

有人说飞机被劫持了

One claimed that the aircraft was hijacked.

还有人说飞机在爪哇丛林坠毁

Another said that the aircraft crashed in the jungles of Java.

(爪哇)

在那个时候 我们必须认为所有信息

At that time, we had to take all information

可能都是真实的

as possible truth.

我们不知道它们是真是假

Because we do not know whether they are true or not.

越南空军在位于越南南端附近

Vietnamese Air Force planes have apparently spotted

发现了两处很明显的大块浮油

two large oil slicks in the area, off the southern tip of Vietnam.

每一块浮油大概有八公里宽

Each of those slicks apparently about six miles wide.

我们的时间和精力 都花在了验证这个信息上

Our time and effort was consumed in trying to validate this information.

国泰航空飞行员报告看见

Cathay Pacific pilot reported seeing

在香港飞往吉隆坡的途中 看到了巨大的固体碎片

large solid debris in the ocean during a flight from Hong Kong to Kuala Lumpur.

那些家人想知道 他们的亲人出了什么事

Of course the families want to know what happened to their loved ones.

他们还活着吗 他们死了吗

Are they alive? Are they dead?

我们也没有答案

And we have no answers.

我们知道在370航班消失前 另一架飞机的飞行员联系过它

We do know another pilot contacted flight 370 just before it disappeared.

飞往东京的夜间航班提前30分钟出发

The captain of the overnight flight to Tokyo was positioned 30 minutes ahead

该航班机长用紧急频道呼叫他们

and he called them on the emergency frequency.

他告诉马来西亚媒体

He told Malaysian media,

“无线电中有很多干扰和静电噪音 但我听到了另一端含糊的话语”

"There was a lot of interference, static, but I heard mumbling from the other end."

(“我确定是副机长的声音”)

(澳大利亚 珀斯)

那是星期六早晨

It was Saturday morning

保罗从机场发了一封电子邮件 标题是“已经开始想你了”

and Paul had sent an email from the airport titled, "Miss you already."

邮件结尾他写道

He finished his email with,

“你和孩子们是我的世界”

"You and the boys are my world."

“3月8日我一到北京就给你打电话”

"And as soon as I land in Beijing, on March 8th, I'll give you a call."

(马来西亚 吉隆坡)

我当时在家

I was just at home.

一切都很正常

Everything was totally normal.

吉隆坡到北京的航班每天都有

Kuala Lumpur to Beijing is a daily departure.

所以哈兹林飞这一班很多次了

So Hazrin worked the flight many times.

每次飞机降落的时候

It was a routine for us to send each other

我们都会互发短信

a text message when the plane landed.

在整个飞行生涯中我们一直这么做

We had been doing that throughout our flying career.

我当时在厨房里 然后接到一通电话

I was in the kitchen and then I got a call.

是一位女士找保罗

And it was a lady asking for Paul.

我说 :“不 抱歉 他在飞机上”

And I said, "Oh no, look sorry, he's on a plane."

我说:“你是哪里 ”

I said, "Where are you from?"

她说: “我是《新西兰先驱报》的记者”

She said, "I'm a reporter from the New Zealand Herald."

(中国 北京)

我当时在飞机上 正要去见我的孩子们

I was on a plane, on my way to meet my children.

下午4点我到达北京

I arrived at 4:00 p.m. in Beijing.

那个时候我正在下飞机

At that point, I'm heading out of the plane.

有一位空姐正在等我

There was a hostess waiting for me

她说:“先生 请跟我们来” 我不知道发生了什么事

who said, "Sir, follow us." I had no idea what was happening.

我那天早上醒得很早

I woke up early morning.

我看了看手机

I look at my phone.

我没有收到他的短信...

When I don't receive the text from him...

我对自己说:“没关系 回去睡吧”

I say to myself, "Never mind, just go back to sleep."

“他等会儿会打电话或发短信的 对吗 ”

"He will call or text later on, right?"

我心想:“她找保罗什么事 ”

And I thought, "What does she want with Paul?"

她说:“你还没听说 ”

And she said, "You haven't heard?"

我说:“听说什么 ”

And I said, "Heard what?"

她说 :“飞机出事了”

She said, "There's been an incident with the plane."

明天早上见

See you tomorrow morning.

爸爸也很想你 我爱你

Papa misses you too. I love you.

晚安 马航370

Good night, Malaysia 370.

我扔下电话

I dropped the phone

尖叫着跑出去

and ran outside screaming.

我只记得自己一直在哭

All I can remember was I was just crying.

真的让人难以置信

It's just so unimaginable

这是我面对的事实

that becomes a reality to... to me.

在那一刻时间停止了

At that moment, time stops.

“怎么可能 ”

"How's that possible?"

“这是一场噩梦吗 ” “请叫醒我 ”

"Is this a nightmare?" "Please wake me up!"

我说:“你确定吗 ”

I said, "Are you sure?"

那个时候他们回答: “不 我们什么都不确定”

And at that moment, they answer, "No, we aren't sure of anything."

亚当 我现在在三号航站楼

Well, I'm at terminal three at the moment.

你能预料到有很多人在这里等待...

You would expect there to be a lot of people here waiting for...

在北京的亲友 被送到市中心的一家旅馆等待消息

Friends and relatives in Beijing were sent to a city-center hotel to wait for news.

我们就希望中国政府赶快派搜救队

We hope the Chinese government will send a search-and-rescue team,

因为越南人真的没有什么能力

because the Vietnamese government is not proactive.

我们正在和当局合作

We are working with authorities who have activated

他们已经组织搜救队寻找飞机位置

the search-and-rescue team to locate the aircraft.

我们的团队 目前正在联系乘客和机组人员的亲属

Our team is currently calling the next of kin of passengers and crew.

非常感谢

- Thank you very much.

我是最后一批赶到的家属

I was the last of the family members to get there.

一下车就被记者围攻

You get out of the car and you're mobbed by journalists.

围攻

Mobbed.

现场有非常多的人

There was a crazy amount of people.

大家都在对着你拍照 把麦克风伸向你...

Everybody is taking pictures of you and reaching out with microphones...

我记得我的朋友们 必须把他们推开才能进到屋内

I remember my friends had to push them away so we could reach the room.

然后马来西亚的工作人员 找到我 让我坐下

And then someone from Malaysian Airlines came to me and they tell me to sit down.

我问:“我们在做什么 ” 他们说:“我们在等”

I ask, "What are we doing?" They say, "We're waiting."

所有家属都在 大部分是中国人

All the families were there. They were mostly Chinese.

我根本无法和他们沟通

I couldn't even communicate with them.

然后我告诉我的朋友们 “请带我回家 我不能待在这里”

And that's when I told my friends, "Please take me home, I can't stay here."

这里是北京现场 乘客的亲友

Here in Beijing, hundreds of family members

聚集在这家酒店里

and friends of the passengers on board have gathered in the hotel.

由于缺乏自己亲人的信息

They're growing increasingly frustrated by the lack of information

他们越来越沮丧

about their loved ones.

整个房间充满了...

2023航班恢复(消失的航班2023)(3)

,

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com

    分享
    投诉
    首页