英文童话故事之玫瑰公主(纺线姑娘中英文对照)
There was once a poor miller who had a very beautiful daughter.从前有一位磨坊主,他有一个非常漂亮的女儿,我来为大家科普一下关于英文童话故事之玫瑰公主?下面希望有你要的答案,我们一起来看看吧!
英文童话故事之玫瑰公主
There was once a poor miller who had a very beautiful daughter.
从前有一位磨坊主,他有一个非常漂亮的女儿。
You are too beautiful to do that kind work.
你太美了,不适合做那种工作。
I am happy,father.
但我愿意啊,爸爸。
No.the time has come for me to find a better life for you.
哎,是时候给你谋一份更好的生活了。
03.
The very next day...
第二天……
I will go see the king perhaps he can help.
我准备去参见国王,也许能从国王陛下那里得到帮助。
But at the palace...
然而,皇宫里……
The king only seems important people,go away,miller!
干磨坊的,走,走开,国王只见重要人物!
There must be some way.
必须想想其他办法。
I know! I will make myself impertant enough to see the king!
我明白了!我必须让自己看起来像重要人物。
04.
You again!I told you...
你怎么又来了!你……
Just one moment I have a great secret for you.
等等,我有个重要的秘密。
My daughter...Bzzzz and she can Bzzzz...bzzzz.
我的女儿,如此如此……,她会这般这般……
You don’t say!amazing! You must tell the king about her at once!
开玩笑吧!太怪了,你立刻把这个事告诉国王吧!
A few moments later
稍后……
Your majesty,I have a daughter who can spin straw into gold.
陛下,我的女儿能把稻草纺成金子!
Straw into gold?wonderful!
稻草纺成金子?太不可思议了!
I don not believe it
我不相信。
05.
If your daughter is as clever as you say,bring her here tomorrow.
如果真如你所说,明天带你女儿进宫来。
Now,the miller was too frightened to refuse, although he knew very well that his daughter could not spin straw into gold,and so on,the next day...
这时,磨坊主害怕极了,但又不敢拒绝,虽然他知道自己的女儿并不能把稻草纺成黄金。但第二天还是如期而至。
The king led the trembling girl into a room filled with straw.
国王把这个颤颤发抖的女孩带到一间堆满稻草的房子里。
You will spin all night,till the sun comes up.If by that time you have not apun this straw ing into gold,you will die!
你必须把这些稻草都纺成金子,如果明天太阳升起时没有完成,你会被处死。
Poor,Pretty lass.she’ll never do it.
天哪,可怜的小姑娘,她可不会做这事儿。
06.
国王转身离开了,门立即被锁上了,只留下磨坊主的女儿在屋里。
There was nothing for her to do but weep and dry her tears and weep some more.
除了哭泣,她暂时什么也做不了。
Suddenly...
突然……
Good evening,miller-maid.
晚上好,磨坊姑娘。
Why are you crying so?
你为什么哭得如此伤心呢?
07.
The king has ordered me to spin straw into gold.you know that isn’t possible.
国王命令我把这些稻草纺成金子。可是,您也是知道的,这怎么可能?呜呜~
Isn’t it?
怎么不可能?
What do you mean?No one has ever spun straw into gold.
您什么意思?没有任何人能把稻草纺成金子。
What will you give me if I do it for you?
如果我能为你办到呢?你怎么报答我?
I’ll give you my necklace...but I don’t believe you can do it.
我愿意把我的项链给你……但我不信你能办到。
Watch!
看!
08.
Whir,whir,whir went the spinning heel under the little man’s magic finger.Before the miller-maid’s astonished eyes,the simple straw wad spun into shining coins of gold.
呼呼……纺车在小矮人有魔力的手指中运转着,在磨坊姑娘充满惊讶的目光注视下,粗鄙的稻草都变成了闪闪发光的金币。
By morning ,all the straw was spun away,and the room was filled with gold.then the little man left.
第二天早上太阳升起之前,所有的稻草都被纺成了金子,房间里面堆满了金子。然后这个小人离开了。
09.
Soon the king came to see if his order had been carried out.
国王赶来验证是否自己的命令得以实现。
She did it! She spun straw into gold!
天哪!她竟然真的做到了!她把稻草纺成了金子了。
She couldn’t,But she did.How can this be?
她做不到的,但千真万确,她做到了。
Real gold!real,real gold!--Should I stop now?
真的金子!真正的金子!我就到此为止了吗?
I want to be sure this isn’t a trick.Tonight you will spin a larger room full of straw.
我得确认这不是一个骗局。今晚你要把一个更大房间的稻草纺成金子。
And that night...
到了晚上……
I think this time his majesty has asked too much. poor,prettylass
我想这次那位国王陛下要求得更多了。可怜的漂亮的小姑娘啊。
10.
Now,surely,I will die... Unless the little man comes back.
这次毫无疑问了,我必将死掉了……除非昨晚的那个小矮人再来帮我。
Stop you weeping,miller-maid.I’ll spin again for you Tonight.
别哭别哭,磨坊姑娘,今晚我再给你纺金子。
What will you give me this time?
这次你拿什么来报答我呢?
My ring.
我的戒指。
Spin little wheel,
Spin fast for me.
We’ll make the king rich,
And set the maid free.
小纺车呀,
快点纺呀,
国王富了,
小姑娘才能得以自由。
11.
And once again the wheel spun...whir,whir,whir through all the hours of the night.
就这样,纺车再一次呼呼地响了一整夜。
When the sun came up,the larger room was filled to the ceiling with sparkling coins.Then the little man left.
当太阳再次升起之前,这座更大房间一直到天花板都堆满了闪闪发光的金币。随后小矮人消失了。
12.
This time the king was even more delighted by the sight of the gold.
见到这么多金子,国王乐不可支。
If I can keep this miller-maid with me I’ll be the richest king on all the world
只要这个磨坊姑娘一直在我手中,何愁我不成为世上最富有的国王?
Tonight,I will fill the largest room in my palace with straw and we will see what you can do with it.
今晚,我要把我最大的那间房堆满稻草,我倒要看看你到底有多大能耐。
If you spin it into gold,I will make you my queen,if not,you die.
如果你能都纺成金子,我就娶你当皇后,否则你就会被处死。
That night,...
晚上到了。
Now I am lost!I have nothing left to gVe the little man if he comes.
我要完了,即使小矮人能来帮我,我也没有任何东西送给他了。
13.
A few moments later.
一会儿后。
Go away! I have nothing left to give you
请你走吧!我已经没有任何东西报答你了。
You do not have to pay me now.pay me later,when you are the queen.
你不必现在就给我回报,你可以等你做了皇后再报答我。
What will your price be then?
如果到那时回报您,又是什么价格?
You must give me your first child.
你必须把你的第一个孩子给我。
That is a terrible thing to ask.But if I don’t promise,I will die--you will have the child.
这是个太难的要求了,但如果我不答应,我就必须去死。——好吧,您会得到那孩子。
14.
For the third night,the mysterious little man spun away at the wheel,magically turning the straw into gold until the biggest room in the palace was filled .but the miller’s daughter did not know whether to be happy or sad.
第三个晚上,这个神秘的小矮人在纺车上忙个不停,如魔法般地把这间皇宫最大的房间堆满金币。但是这位磨坊主的女儿不知道是应该高兴还是应该发愁。
Who knows what will happen before my first child is born?maybe the little man will never come back.
谁又能预测在我的第一个孩子出生前会发生什么事儿呢?也许这个小矮人根本就不会回来了。
15.
And so the king married the miller-maid and for a year the royal pair lived in perfect happiness.
后来国王娶了磨坊主的女儿,这对皇室夫妇非常幸福地生活着,一年后。
Well,almost perfect...
就这样,一切都似乎那么完美……
Why does your majesty no longer spin?
陛下,怎么您不再需要纺金子?
Because...well,because we have enough gold to last a lifetime.Now i order you,jester,never to ask me about that again!
因为,嗯,因为我们的金子一辈子都用不完了,小丑,现在我命令你,以后不许再这样问了。
But the jester still wondered
但是这位小丑瓜心里一直放不下。
How did she do it? I’ve tried a hundred ways! She must have had some magical help.
她是如何办到的?我试了上百种办法都不行。她一定是有魔力。
Then came the happy day when the queen’s first child was born.
然后,快乐的日子到了,皇后的第一个孩子出生了。
A prince is born! A prince!
是个王子!王子出生了!
16.
The miller’s daughter was so full of joy with her darling new baby...
磨坊主的女儿开心极了,这可是她的第一个宝贝孩子啊。
...She forgot all about her promise to the little man who had helped her spin the gold.
……她完全忘记了当年自己给那个帮她纺金子的小矮人许下的承诺。
I have come for the child.
我来要这个孩子。
Oh,no!no,you can’t have him!
哦,不,不!你不能带走他!
17.
I will give you all the riched in the kingdom only do not take my son.
我可以给你王国里所有的东西,除了我的儿子。
You promised me your first child,now give him to me.
你承诺过把第一个孩子给我的,现在,请实现你的诺言。
You helped me once,you cannot be so cruel to me now.
你以前帮助过我,现在也求你不要这么残忍地对待我。
Oh,stop crying! You know that makes me sad.all right,i will give you one chance.
哦,你不用哭了,你知道的,我心肠软。好吧,我给你一个机会。
I will give you three days to huess my name.if you can find it out by then,you can keep the child.
我给你三天时间猜出我的名字,如果到时你能正确地说出来,你就可以保住你的孩子。
18.
As soon as the little man went away...
小矮人一离开......
Bring me a list of all the names in the land,search everywhere!
列出国内所有人的姓名,每一处都要搜到。
The messengers searched high and low...From the book of births...
使者们到处搜寻...从出生名册上...
...to the names of those long passed away.
到那些早已死去注销的名字。
Meanwhile...
然而……
Tell me why you are worried,dear queen,perhaps i can help you,
请告诉我您在担心什么?亲爱的皇后,也许我能帮到你。
No,Jester.It is my secret.there is nothing you can do.
没,没什么,那是我的秘密,你也无能为力的。
19.
The next night,when the little man appeared,the queen had memorized all the names the messengers had brought.
第二天晚上,当这个小矮人一出现,皇后就迫不及待地说出使者们所收集到的姓名。
Is your name Twickenham?
你叫特威克纳姆吗?
Belshazzar?
伯沙撒?
Caspar?
卡斯帕
Digby!
迪格比?
No!NO!No!
不对!不对!不对!
Several hours later...
几个小时之后……
Weatherby?Willowby?Wingding?
韦瑟比?威洛比?威顶?
No!NO!No!
不对!不对!不对!
Thatis all I know this night.
到今晚,我所知道的名字就这么多了。
You have two more chances,but you will never guess it .never!
你还有两次机会。但你永远猜不到的,永远!
20.
Once more the messengers set out to find names for the queen.
再一次地,皇后要求找寻名字的消息又发往各地。
That night...
晚上……
Your majesty,here are all the names in this kingdom,there are no more.
陛下,这就是全国所有的人名册,全都在这里了。
If the right name is not here,i am lost.
如果正确的名字还不在其中,我无能为力了。
21.
For the second time,the small stranger came to play guessing game.
第二次,这个小小的怪人又来玩这个猜名字的游戏了。
Well,queen,what is my name?
那么,皇后,我的名字是什么呢?
Is it Sheepshanks?
软绵羊吗?
Not even warm.
边都不沾。
Not Cruickshanks? Or Spindleshanks?
要不是克鲁克下嗯克斯?或者是斯稗德勒下嗯克斯?
Oh,dear. Is it Puddleby.
哦,天哪。帕德勒拜?
No!No!
不!不是的!
Now I will discover the queen’s secret.
这下我能发现皇后的秘密了。
Much later....
过了好长一段时间......
You have only one more chance to guess my name.If you don’t,I will take your child
现在你只有一次机会猜我的名字了。如果还猜不中,我就带你的孩子走。
So that’s it,Hmmm,perhaps I can help the queen.
就这些,嗯,也许我能帮助皇后。
22.
Swiftly,the jester slipped outside
小丑迅速溜了出去.
Now,if I just follow the little man...ah!there he goes!
现在,如果我跟着这个小个子男人的话……啊!他来的!
He went over the wall and toward the hills.I’ll have to be fast to catch up to him.
他翻过了墙,朝小山走去。我得快点才能赶上他。
A few minutes later..
几分钟后......
He escaped me,but I’ll find him.I’ll search these hills all day.
他甩掉了我,但我会找到他的。我将整天搜索这些小山。。
Meanwhile...
同时......
There are no more names for me to choose from.Tonight I must keep my promise and give up my baby.
再也没有更多的名字了。今晚我必须信守诺言,放弃我的孩子。
23.
When evening came,the faithful jester was still looking for the strange little man.
到了晚上,忠实的小丑还在寻找那个奇怪的小人。
There’s smoke coming from the side of that house up ahead. There must be someone living there.Perhaps he can help me.
前面那座房子的屋顶一侧冒着烟。一定有人住在那里。也许他能帮助我。
It’s the little man!
真是那个小人!
Tonight’s the night!
今晚就见分晓!
Tonight’s the night!
就在今晚!
24
Tomorrow I brew,Tonight I bake , and then the child away i will take.For little knows the royal dame that Rumpelstiltskin is my name.
明天我酿酒,今晚我烤饼,然后我要带走孩子。因为没有人能告知皇家夫人,侏儒怪就是我的名字。
25.
Rumpelstiltskin! I must tell the queen!
侏儒怪!我必须马上告诉皇后!
Meanwhile,at the palace...
同时,在皇宫...
Rack the prince’s clothes and wrap him in warm bunting
把王子的衣服整理好,用暖和的睡袋把他裹起来。
But ,Madam,why?
但是,夫人,为什么?
Because I can’t guess his name.
因为我没能猜出他的名字。
Yes,you can,your majesty!
会的,您可以的,皇后!
The little man’s name is Bzzzzzzzzz.
这个小人的名字是......
26.
A few moments later...
一会儿后......
This is your last change,my queen,what is my name?
皇后,这是您最后一次机会,请说出我的名字吧。
Oh,dear let me think is it Salambria?
哦,亲爱的,让我想想。是莎拉布利亚吗?
Well,maybe it’s Wentwater
嗯,也许叫威特瓦特
No!
不是!
No! You’ll never guess it! You might as well give up now.
不是的!你绝对猜到!!你最好现在就放弃。
Oh,just one more try.
哦,再猜一次,就一次。
27.
Is your name--Rumpelstiltskin?
你的名字就是——侏儒怪!
Some demon has told you!
Some demon has told you!
有巫婆已经告诉你了!
有巫婆已经告诉你了!
Screaming and yelling,the little man worked himself into such a rage,he stamped his feet right through the floor!
那个小个子男人又喊又叫,把自己弄得暴跳如雷,在地板上又跺又跳。
Help! Get me out of here!
救命啊!让我出去!
28.
How can I ever thank you,jester?
我该怎么感谢你呢,小丑?
Just by staying happy,my beautiful queen.
只要您快乐,我的美丽的皇后。
Just then the king entered.
这时国王进来了。
What is all the noise about?
嘈杂声是怎么回事?
It is all over now,my husband.but I must tell you the whole story.I will not be happy until you know.
现在一切都结束了,我的夫君。但我必须告诉你整个故事。如果还让你蒙在鼓里,我就不会快乐。
And when the whole tale was told.
当整个故事真相大白后。
My dear,it does not matter to me that you cannot spin gold without the little man’s help.I love you for yourself.
亲爱的,如果没有那个小矮人的帮助,你就不能纺金,这对我来说并不重要。我爱的就是你本人。
So they lived happily ever after. and Rumpelstiltskin? He went back to the woods to find that temper he lost so badly.
从此他们幸福地生活在一起。侏儒怪呢?他只有再回到森林里去,继续过着形影相吊的日子。
28.
Aesop’s fables
伊索寓言
The miller,his son,and their donkey
磨坊主、他的儿子和他们的驴子
There was once a miller and his son who were leading their donkey to market.
从前,有一个磨坊主和他的儿子牵着他们的驴去市场。
Ho!Ho!Look how they treat the beast!Like a prince! Beasts were made to be ridden on,not to walk in the company of men.
喂!喂!看他们怎么对待一头畜生的!像对待一个王子!畜生生来就是让人骑的,而不是让人跟着后面走的。
So the son got on the donkey’s back.But further down the road...
于是儿子骑上了驴背。但再往前走了一段路后…
Why,you lazy booby of a boy!why don’t you get down and let your father ride?
喂,你这个懒孩子!你为什么不下来让你爸爸骑呢?
And so...
于是......
I think it’s a shame to make a young boy walk in the mud when you’ve got a donkey to ride!
我认为让一个小男孩在在泥里走,而你却骑驴,这是可耻的!
Then they both got on the donkey’s back,but...
父子两人只好都骑上驴背,但是...
Lazy good-for-nothings! Breaking the back of that poor animal!
懒惰无用的人!都要把那可怜的动物的背压断了!
Why,you could carry him better than he can carry you!
嘿,那不如你们扛着它!
30.
Not wishing to seem cruel to the animal,the miller and his son took the travelers’ advice,and carried the donkey.
磨坊主和他的儿子不想显得太残忍,于是接受了旅行者的建议,扛起了驴。
But,again...
但是,再一次地......
Now everyone is laughing at us!
现在好了,所有人都在嘲笑我们!
And see,they are making the donkey angry!
看吧,他们这样会让驴难受的!
The donkey became so angry,he kicked free of the cords that bound him and ,with a splash,fell into the swift running river below.
驴气极了,挣扎开绳子,却扑通一声,掉进了下面湍急的河里。
We’ve lost our donkey!
我们的驴子没了!
That should teach us that when you try to please everyone,you will end by pleasing no one.
这个故事告诉我们,当你试图取悦所有人的时候,你将不会取悦任何人。
31.
To market,to market
去市场,去市场
To market,to market to buy a fat pig,
home again,home again,jiggety-jig;
To market,to market to buy a fat hog,
Home again,home again,jiggety-jog.
To market,to market to buy a plum bun,
Home again,home again,market is done.
去市场,去市场,去买一头小肥猪,
回家啦,回家啦,蹦蹦跳跳回家去;
去市场,去市场,去买一头小肥猪,
回家去,回家去,蹦蹦跳跳回家去;
去市场,去市场,去买一个梅面包,
回家去,回家去,逛完集市满载归。
3 wise men of gotham
哥达姆的三个智者
Three wise men of gotham
Went to sea in a bowl;
If the bowl had been stronger,
My story would have been longer
哥达姆的三个智者,
乘坐一只木盆远航,
若非木盆经不起风浪,
我的这首诗会更长。
32.
The giraffe is the tallest of all our animals.He is also one of the strangest looking. The tallest measure eighteen feet high--Three times the height of a six foot man.
长颈鹿是我们已知的所有动物中最高的,也是长得最奇怪的动物之一。最高的甚至有18英尺高——是6英尺高的人的3倍。
The giraffe’s favorite food is the leaves of the acacia plant which has no low branches.
长颈鹿最喜欢的食物是金合欢树的叶子,这种植物的树枝都很高。
In spite of its long neck,the giraffe can run very fast.In a race with a horse,the giraffe is faster.
尽管长颈鹿的脖子很长,但它跑得很快。在和马赛跑时,长颈鹿跑得更快。
The giraffe is one of the few animals that can stand up to the lion.It uses its hind legs with great force to kick its enemies.
长颈鹿是少数几种能与狮子对抗的动物之一。它能用后腿有力地踢敌人。
,免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com