花木兰电影中英文对照(电影花木兰原文欣赏学英语第2期)
Wait and see when we're through
先别急 装扮后
Boys will gladly go to war for you
男孩都会很高兴地 为了你而上战场
With good fortune - And a great hairdo
有了好运和高耸云鬓
You'll bring honour to us all
我们都会以你为荣
A girl can bring her family Great honour in one way
女孩们都能以某种形式 为家族带来荣耀
By striking a good match
要赢得胜利
And this could be the day
一切就看今天了
Men want girls with good taste - Calm.
男人想要
Obedient. - Who work fast-paced
安静 顺从
With good breeding - And a tiny waist
还要勤快
You'll bring honour to us all
我们都会以你为荣
We all must serve our emperor
人们要为皇上尽忠
Who guards us from the Huns
因为他至高无上
A man by bearing arms
男人出征沙场
A girl by bearing sons
孩子女人扶养
When we're through you can't fail - When we're through
要把你装扮好
Like a lotus blossom, soft and pale - You can't fail, like a lotus blossom - When we're through, you can't fail
像那美丽莲花柔又白
How could any fellow say no sale - Soft and pale, how could any fellow - Like a lotus blossom, soft and pale
没有男人能够拒绝你...
You'll bring honour to us all - Say no sale, you'll bring honour - How could any fellow say no sale
我们都会以你为荣...
To us all - You'll bring honour to us all
我们都会以你为荣..
There. You're ready.
准备好了
妙语佳句
1.in one way
有几分;在某点上;从某种意义上来讲;某种方式
You shouldn't be thinking about the solution only in one way .
你不应该只用一种方法考虑解决问题的办法。
2.strike
vi. 打,打击;罢工;敲,敲击;抓;打动;穿透
vt. 打,击;罢工;撞击,冲击;侵袭;打动;到达
n. 罢工;打击;殴打
His spirits sagged after that strike.
受到打击后他有点萎靡不振了。
剧情百科
经过沐浴更衣,洗漱一番,淡妆浓抹过后,木兰看上去也那么像一个大家闺秀,看来她已经准备好了参加媒婆精心安排的相亲仪式了……
考考你 Q&A
Please fill in the blanks with the proper words
1.Unlike you, I ______ not ______ ______ lying.
我和你不一样,我不习惯说谎。
2.I'm not ______ ______ the facts of the case.
我不了解这案件的实际情况。
本期答案见下期
上期答案:
1.I am an American, not by accident of birth but by choice.
我是一个美国人,不是偶然而是被选择出生在这里
2.The known chemistry is in accord with this.
已知的化学知识和此理论一致。
,免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com