厨房英语短语有哪些(有趣好玩又实用的厨房英语)

,今天小编就来聊一聊关于厨房英语短语有哪些?接下来我们就一起去研究一下吧!

厨房英语短语有哪些(有趣好玩又实用的厨房英语)

厨房英语短语有哪些

跟外国友人聊完天气,是不是最怕空气突然安静?还可以聊些啥嘞?

聊吃的呀!毕竟“民以食为天”嘛。

这期 Adam 老师就来跟我们聊聊“料理那些词儿”,教会你“切烤炒煮”的英文表达。

咱不会做没关系,但得会说呀。

Hi again.

嗨,又见面了。

Welcome back to www. engvid. com. I'm Adam.

欢迎回到Engvid,我是Adam。

Today's lesson is a very interesting one.

今天的课程非常的有趣。

It's one of my favourites.

是我的最爱之一。

Why?

为什么呢?

Because I love to eat.

因为我爱“吃”。

Actually, a long time ago, before I was a teacher, before I did any of that, I went to culinary school. " Culinary" .

事实上,很久以前,在我做老师之前,在我做和教学相关的任何事之前,我曾上过烹饪学校。“烹饪”。

I learned how to cook.

我学会如何做菜。

I was going to be a chef.

我曾经要当个厨师。

But then I worked at a restaurant, actually I worked in a few restaurants and I decided: " Nope, I don't want to be a chef anymore" .

但后来我在一个餐厅工作,事实上我在数个餐厅工作过,后来我决定:“不,我不想当厨师了。”

But I still like to cook, I still love to eat. So some of my students were asking me for kitchen vocab, some culinary cooking vocab.

但我仍然喜欢做菜,我仍然喜欢吃。所以有些学生就请教我关于厨房和烹饪的一些词汇。

First, let's start with this question: " What's cookin'" ?

首先,我们从这个问题开始:“cookin'是什么?”(cookin':比较随意化的形式的cooking)

Now, it could mean: " Ah, something smells good. What's cookin'" ?

现在,它可以是:“啊,有东西闻着好香。在做什么?”

Means what are you making, what dish are you making?

指「你在做什么?」,「你在做什么料理?」。

But sometimes, people will ask this as slang:

但有时候人们会把它当做俚语来进行询问。

" What's cookin'" ? means: " What's happening?

“What’s cookin’?”的意思是:「发生什么了?」

How are things? How are you? Just so you know.

「最近如何?」「你好吗?」,就是这样。

A good idiom to recognize.

这是一个值得认识的习语。

So we're looking at kitchen vocab.

那么我们看看厨房相关的词汇。

When we're talking about cooking, we're talking about culinary arts.

当我们在讨论做饭时,我们讨论的就是厨艺。

Okay? So you ever hear this expression: " culinary" means about cooking, about food.

知道吗?因此你曾听过这样的表达方式:"culinary"和烹饪相关,和食物相关。

Now, before I get into these actions, some of these actions that you will use while you are cooking, it's a moral imperative that I spend a minute about these two words.

现在,在我讲到这些动作前,讲到这些你在做饭时会用到的行为动词之前,有一种使命感,让我必须花一分钟来先解释这两个词.

What does " moral imperative" mean?

"moral imperative"是什么意思?

It means that to be a good person, I must tell you something about these words.

意思是,作为一个(有使命感的)好人,我必须给你讲讲这些词。

First: " a chef" , a chef is a person who studied cooking, went to school and studied, has worked in many restaurants, and has practiced for a long time in his art, his cooking skills.

第一个,"a chef(大厨)",厨师是一个研究厨艺的人,(TA)去厨师学校学习,也曾在很多餐厅工作过,而且在(烹饪)技巧、烹调技巧上花了很长时间磨练。

This person - or her -, this person probably has a diploma and is usually the boss of a kitchen in a restaurant somewhere.

这位先生或女士,这个人可能有厨师证,而且通常是某个后厨的管理者。

Now, " a cook" is a person who is just starting to cook or somebody who just makes food at home.

相比之下,"a cook(厨师)" 只是一个刚开始学煮饭的人或是某个在家里煮饭的人。

Anybody can be a cook.

任何人都可以是“厨师”。

So " cook" could be a noun, the person, or: " to cook" , verb, to prepare dishes.

因此,cook可以是名词,指一个人;或者"to cook",动词,指准备菜肴。

Now, very, very, very important and I must stress this: " cook" , the pronunciation of this word is very important.

现在,(有一件)非常、非常、非常重要,而且我必须强调的事:“cook”,这个单词的发音非常重要。

It's: " uh" , " uh" , " uhk" . " Cook" , okay? " Cook" .

是"/u/"、"/u/"、"/uk/"。"Cook" 。好吗?“Cook”。

Sounds like, it rhymes with: " look" or: " took" or: " book" .

听起来和 “look”、“took”或"book" 押韵。

" Book" , " took" , " look" , " cook" .

“Book”、“took”、“look”、“cook”。

It does not, not rhyme with: " rock" or: " sock" or: " lock" .

它不和 "rock"、"sock"、"lock"押韵(注:这里lock中元音是/ɔ/)。

Not.

不(押这个韵)。

So if somebody says to you: " Oh, I'm a good cock" .

所以如果有人对你说:“喔,我是一个good cock。”

Say: " I'm happy for you. Bye-bye" .

回答他:“我真为你感到高兴。拜拜。”

Because they're talking about something else completely.

因为他们在说和煮饭完全无关的事。

" Cook" , be very careful about this word.

"Cook",讲这个词(的发音)要非常小心哦。

Okay, let's get started.

好,我们开始吧。

Let's say you're on the internet, you want to look for some new dishes, you want to surprise your family with a nice new meal from a different country maybe.

假设你正在上网找些新的菜单,可能你想做一道来自其他国家的全新美味,给家人惊喜。

You get on the internet and you find a " recipe" , recipe for a nice dish.

你在网上找到一份"食谱", 一份好吃菜肴的食谱。

But, you're not sure about how to make it because you don't recognize some of these actions.

但是你不太确定如何煮这道菜,因为你不认得一些做菜操作(的英文)。

" Pot" , " pan" , all of these things you can understand.

"锅子","平底锅"等,这些你都懂。

My little stove here, and my little oven here, I'm sure you can understand.

这是我的小炉子和小烤箱,我确定你可以看得懂。

Let's look at the actions.

咱们来看看烹饪操作。

" To saute" , now this word actually comes from the French, but we use it in English as well.

“煎”,这个词其实来源法语,但现在我们英语里也用它。

" To saute" means in a skillet or in a pan, to cook lightly.

“煎”是指在一个煎锅或炒锅里慢慢烹饪。

So you have your pan, your flat pan, put a little bit of oil, put in your onions on the stove, and you saute, you flip, you cook it a little bit to a little bit brown, and then you put other things in it or you add it to other things.

因此,手握一个锅,平底锅,放一些油进去,然后把洋葱放在炉子上,然后煎,翻面,把它炒得有一点点咖啡色,之后就再放其他食材或是你将它加到其他食材里。

" Boil/simmer" , these are very similar actions.

“煮/炖”非常相似的两个操作。

" Boil" , you put something in a pot, like something like this and high, full of water.

“煮”,将食材放入锅中,像这样,装满水,有高度的锅。

You put the heat very, very high.

你把火开到非常非常大。

So boiling is very high heat, big bubbles, and very fast moving.

所以(食物)煮沸的状态就是非常高的温度,大泡泡且移动速度非常快。

" Bluh, bluh, bluh, bluh, bluh" .

“(滚水声)”。

Right? Like very boiling, so the bubbles go very fast and very high.

对吧?比如煮滚后,泡泡会冒得非常快也非常高。

" Simmer" means lower heat, small bubbles moving slowly.

“炖” 是指用较小的火,小泡泡且移动慢。

So when you're making a nice soup or a stew, first you get everything boiling, and then you reduce the heat and let it simmer for like an hour; get all the flavours to blend together really nicely.

所以当你在做一道好喝的汤或炖肉时,一开始先将所有食材煮到沸腾后,你将火关小,炖它个一小时;将所有的味道有效地锁在食材里。

Then you have: " broil/roast" . So " broil" and " roast" , we're using the oven.

接着是“烤”。“烤”,我们要用到烤箱。

If you want to cook something like very quickly and get the top like very crispy, you broil.

如果我们要快速烹饪某样食物,使其表层非常酥脆,便是“broil(烤)”。

Broil" means heat from the top, so the heat is going like this on to the food.

“Broil(烤)”的热从上方来,所以热像这样跑到食物上。

" Roast" means the heat is coming from the bottom and the sides, so it cooks the inside and takes a little bit longer.

“Roast(烤)”是指热从下方和四周来,所以它烤的是食物内部且会花较久的时间。

" Grill" . "Grill(烤)"。

" Grill" , like for example: when you barbeque.

“Grill(烤)”像是你在BBQ(烤肉)一样。你在烤(grill)。

When you're barbequing, you are grilling.

当你BBQ时,便用grill。

You have the lines of the grill, you put your steak on it, then you flip it, etcetera.

你有一条条的烤架,放上肉排,然后翻面,等等。

That's grilling, usually with fire, coals, lines.

这就是grill(烤),通常会用到火、木炭、烤架。

Next: you're preparing your. . .

接着,你准备你的……

All your " ingredients" .

你所有的“食材”。

That's another good word.

这是另一个好单词。

You're preparing all your ingredients, all the things that will go into the dish.

你在准备所有的食材,所有会放到菜肴中的东西。

So you have to " chop" or " dice" .

接着你必须“切碎”或“切块”。

Now, if you're a chef, there's a difference between " chop" and " dice" .

这时,如果你是大厨,这两种便有差别。

If you're cooking at home, there's no difference.

如果你在家煮饭,便没有差别。

Like quickly cut, you take your knife, your cutting board and: " Ch, ch, ch, ch, ch, ch, ch, ch, ch, ch, ch, ch, ch" into little pieces.

指快速地切,拿起刀子和砧板然后切“(切菜声)”成小块小块的。

The only difference between these two is the size that. . . Of the onion, let's say you're cutting onion into little pieces.

唯一不同的是……你切的洋葱的大小,假设你切的是洋葱好了。

" Chop" , " dice" .

“切碎”、“切块”。

" Slice" . " Slice" means you're getting larger pieces.

“切片”。“切片”是指切成大片的。

If you take your onion, you slice, you have a nice round piece of onion and then you put it on your hamburger.

如果你为洋葱切片,那你便切出好看的圆形洋葱片,然后把它放在你的汉堡上。

Very delicious.

超美味。

" Fry" , anything that you do with oil, even sautéing is a type of frying because you're doing it with oil.

“炒”,指任何和油有关的操作,煎也是炒的一种,因为你有用油。

" Deep-fry" means you cover it with oil.

“油炸”是指将食物放在油里。

Regular " fry" means just oil both sides, away you go.

一般的“炒”是指只放一些油翻面炒,就行了。

" Stir" , so when you're simmering something, don't forget once in a while to give it a stir.

“搅” ,所以当你在炖某种食物时,别忘了过一阵子要搅一下。

Otherwise, all the ingredients, all the heavy ingredients will fall to the bottom and burn.

否则,所有的食材,所有较重的食材会沉到底部就烧焦了。

Every once in a while stir, get everything rising up again; get all those flavours mixing.

每过一会儿就要搅拌一下,把所有东西再搅拌上来;让所有味道再次混合。

So there. Now, I love to eat.

好了,就这些。现在要说,我爱吃(美食)。

I mean I. . . I'm sure I don't look maybe that big to you, but I do love to eat.

我是指我……我确定我在视频里看起来应该没那么胖,但是我真的很爱吃。

Please, send me a recommended dish.

请给我推荐一道菜。

What is your favourite dish?

你最喜欢吃什么菜?

Go to www. engvid. com.

请到Engvid网站来。

First of all, you can practice these words with a quiz.

首先,你可以利用测验来练习这些单词。

Second, tell me: what is your favourite dish?

然后告诉我:你最喜欢的菜是什么?

What must I try to say that I have lived?

有什么菜是你吃过的一定要推荐给我的?

I need to know your dish.

我想要知道你最喜欢的菜。

Also, make sure to go to YouTube, check my channel and subscribe to it.

当然,一定要去Youtube,看看我的频道,顺便订阅。

And come again, visit us.

然后记得再来我们的网站看看。

Bye.

再见。

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com

    分享
    投诉
    首页