小猪佩奇老虎先生(PeppaPig小猪佩奇)
3 《Polly Parrot》3 《鹦鹉》,今天小编就来聊一聊关于小猪佩奇老虎先生?接下来我们就一起去研究一下吧!
小猪佩奇老虎先生
3 《Polly Parrot》
3 《鹦鹉》
Peppa and her family are visiting Granny Pig and Grandpa Pig.
佩琦和她的家人正在看望猪奶奶和猪爷爷。
Granny Pig! Grandpa Pig! Ganggy Ig! Baba Ig!
猪奶奶!猪爷爷!艾格!爸爸!
Hello, my little ones. Come inside, We have a surprise. What is it?
您好,我的小朋友们。请你进来,我们感到惊讶。这是什么?
We have a new pet.
我们有一只新宠物。
Can you guess What it is? Dinosaur?
你能猜出这是什么?恐龙?
No, it's not a dinosaur. Come and see.
不,它不是恐龙。来看看。
Granny Pig and Grandpa Pig have a pet parrot.
奶奶猪和爷爷猪有一只宠物鹦鹉。
Peppa, George, this is our pet parrot.
佩佩,乔治,这是我们的宠物鹦鹉。
She's called Polly.
她叫波莉。
Pretty Polly. Pretty Polly. Oooh. WoW.
漂亮的波莉。漂亮的波莉。哦哇。
I'm a clever parrot. I'm a clever parrot.
我是一只聪明的鹦鹉。我是一只聪明的鹦鹉。
Mummy, Why does Polly copy everything that Granny says?
妈咪,波莉为什么要学格兰妮所说的一切?
That's what parrots do. I'll show you.
鹦鹉就是这么做的。我会给你看。
Hello, Polly. Hello, Polly.
你好,波莉,你好 波莉
What a sweet little parrot! What a sweet little parrot! Come on, everyone, tea time!
多么可爱的小鹦鹉!多么可爱的小鹦鹉!大家来吧,下午茶时间!
Peppa, George. Come on!
乔治·佩佩来吧!
There's chocolate cake!
有巧克力蛋糕!
Coming, Granny!
来了奶奶
Peppa and George love eating chocolate cake.
佩琦和乔治喜欢吃巧克力蛋糕。
But today, they are in a hurry to get back and play with Polly Parrot.
但是今天,他们急于回去和鹦鹉波莉一起玩。
Finished!
完蛋了!
What noisy little ones you are!
你是什么吵闹的小孩子!
Granny, please, can we leave the table and go and see Polly Parrot?
奶奶,请,我们可以离开桌子去看波莉·鹦鹉吗?
Are sure you've completely finished your cake?
确定您已经完全完成蛋糕了吗?
Off you go, then.
那你走吧
Hurray!
欢呼!
George, say something to Polly.
乔治,对波莉说些什么。
George is a little bit shy.
乔治有点害羞。
Hello. Hello.
你好。你好。
Peppa and George are really enjoying playing with Polly Parrot.
佩琦和乔治真的很喜欢和鹦鹉波莉一起玩。
I'm Peppa Pig!
我是佩琦!
I'm Peppa Pig!
我是佩琦
George, say something. Peppa and George are pretending to be parrots.
乔治,说点什么。佩琦和乔治假装是鹦鹉。
I'm Polly Parrot,
我是鹦鹉波莉,
Peppa is thinking of something else to say to Polly Parrot.
佩琦还在想对鹦鹉波莉说些什么。
I'm a noisy parrot! I'm a noisy parrot!
我是吵闹的鹦鹉!我是吵闹的鹦鹉!
Peppa, George, have you been playing with Polly?
佩佩,乔治,你在和波莉一起玩吗?
Yes, Granny. Polly is such a sweet parrot.
是的奶奶波莉真是个甜蜜的鹦鹉。
Yes, Granny.
是的奶奶
I'm a clever parrot. I'm a noisy parrot! I'm a noisy parrot! Ohh! Oh, my word!
我是一只聪明的鹦鹉。我是吵闹的鹦鹉!我是吵闹的鹦鹉!哦!哦,我的话!
I'm Peppa Pig. This is my little brother, George.
我是粉红猪小妹。这是我的弟弟乔治。
【祝:各位宝宝健康成长! 需要PDF版的,可以私信我】
作者:分享幼儿英语
,免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com