脱口秀儿童版英语(单口喜剧脱口秀)

温馨提示:视频在本平台视频栏目已同步发布,今天小编就来聊一聊关于脱口秀儿童版英语?接下来我们就一起去研究一下吧!

脱口秀儿童版英语(单口喜剧脱口秀)

脱口秀儿童版英语

温馨提示:视频在本平台视频栏目已同步发布。

So I guess I can share something very secretive with you guys, can I?

所以我想我可以跟你们分享些秘密,可以吗?

Thank you! Thank you!

谢谢,谢谢

When I was a kid

当我还是个孩子的时候

I did not like foreigners

我一点也不喜欢外国人

I did not like foreigners because every time when I see one on the street with my parents

我不喜欢外国人,是因为每当我和我父母走在街上,看见一个外国

They will be like

他们会说

'Look at that laowai'

“看那个老外”

'He seems lost'

“他好像迷路了”

'Go help him'

“快去帮帮他”

But what my parents really wanna say is

但我父母真正想说的是

'Go practice English for free'

“快去练英语!免费的! ”

So sad

真的很难过

And you know what's more ridiculous is that for my parents' generation

而且更奇怪的是,对我们父母那一辈的人而言

They do not understand that not all the westerners speak English

他们不知道不是所有的西方人都说英语

Right.

对吧!

Not all the westerners speak English like

不是所有的西方人都会说英语,比如

French people don't

法国人就不说

So that day I just have to tell my Mom I was like

所以那天我不得不跟我妈说

'Mom. I'm really sorry, but...that guy is French'

“妈妈,对不起,不是我不想去

My mom was like 'Oh my God, honey'

我妈说:“天呐,宝贝

'You think mama don't know the difference between French and English ?'

你觉得妈妈不知道法语和英语的区别么?

'French and English are like Mandarin and Cantonese'

“这两种语言,就像普通话和粤语”

Now learn English with a dialect, go!

现在去学英语方言,快去!

But it's a fact that we do love learning English since we are little kids

但真的是这样中国人从小到大就爱学英语。

I was telling this joke actually last week

我上周其实就讲了这个段子

One girl, she's Chinese, from the audience. She came to me after the show

演出结束后,一个中国女生观众找到我

And she was like 'Norah'

她说: “Norah”

'You are my least favorite comedian tonight.'

“今晚你是我最不喜欢的演员。”

was like 'Ouch! Ma'am why?'

我说:“天呐,为什么呢? ”

And she was like 'I come all the way here to this show to learn English from native speakers'

她说:“我大老远来这里就是为了从当地人那里学标准的英语”

And you are Chinese So I need my refund

但你是中国人,我想要退票

I was So hurt, But I'm also, as you can see,a very polite person

我很伤心,但你们看得出来,我是个很有礼貌的人

So I was like 'Oh my God,I'm SO sorry ma am'

所以我说:“不好意思,女士”

I promise you that

我向你保证

'You will be in my joke next week,So come back'

“下周你会被我写进段子里,所以一定要来看啊”

Like this one is literally for you

我这个段子是专门为你写的

【编辑 一萌】

,

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com

    分享
    投诉
    首页