简单英语口语自我介绍(万能英语口语介绍自己)

介绍自己May l introduce myself to you?,今天小编就来聊一聊关于简单英语口语自我介绍?接下来我们就一起去研究一下吧!

简单英语口语自我介绍(万能英语口语介绍自己)

简单英语口语自我介绍

介绍自己

May l introduce myself to you?

= May l present myself to you?

我能自我介绍一下吗?

Let me introduce myself to you.

我来自我介绍一下。

Please let me introduce myself.

请允许我自我介绍。

I'd like to introduce myself.

我想自我介绍一下。

My name is David Smith.

我是大卫·史密。

A:Hi,are you...?

你好,你是…?

B:My name is David Smith.

我是大卫-史密斯。

Please call me David.

请叫我大卫

A:Please call me David.

请叫我大卫。

B:Nice to meet you.

很高兴认识你。

直接称呼名字可以增进相互间的亲密感。

Excuse me.I'm David Smith.

= Excuse me. My name is David Smith.

打扰了,我叫大卫·史密斯。

A: Excuse me. I'm David Smith.

打扰了,我叫大卫·史密斯。

B: I'm Jane Green. Glad to meet you.

我是简·格林。很高兴见到你。

My surname is Smith.

= My last name is Smith.

= My family name is Smith.

我的姓是史密斯。

surname n. 姓

How do you do? I'm Jane.

你好,我是简。

A: How do you do? I'm David

你好,我是大卫。

B:How do you do? I'm Jane.

你好,我是简。

"How do you do?"是陌生人初次见面时的问候语。

We are namesakes.

我们俩同名同姓。

I have the same name with you.

我们俩名字一样。

namesake n. 同名的人

l come from Beijing,China.

我来自中国北京。

I was born in China.

我在中国出生。

A: Where are you from?

你从哪儿来?

B: I come from Beijing, China.

我来自中国北京。

I've lived in America since l was born.

= I've lived in America my whole life.

我从一出生就住在美国了。

A: How long have you been in America?

你在美国住多久了?

B: I've lived in America since l was born.

我从一出生就住在美国了。

My nationality is Chinese.

=l have Chinese nationality!

我的国籍是中国。

当回答或表达自己是哪国国籍时,要用Chinese.American,French等表示“某国人”的词,而不是China.

America和France等表示“国家”的词。

Anhui is my hometown.

我的故乡是安徽。

A:Anhui is my hometown.

我的故乡是安徽。

B:I've been there.

我去过那儿。

My address is on l-Onshow Street, Beijing.

我的地址是北京市昂秀街1号。

What's your new address?

你的新地址是什么?

My address is on l Onshow Street, Beijing.

我的地址是北京市昂秀街1号。

I live in the downtown area.

我住在市区。

I live in the suburb.

我住在郊区。

A= I live in the downtown area.

我住在市区。

B:Is it noisy there?

那儿很吵吗?

downtown n. 市区

suburb n. 郊区

My flat is near to the company.

我的公寓就在公司附近。

I live near the company.

我住在公司附近。

My flat is nearby.

我的公寓就在附近。

A:My flat is near to the company.

我的公寓就在公司附近。

B:You're very lucky你真幸运。

It's only a 15-minute walk from my firm to the flat.

从公司到我的公寓只需走15分钟。

A: It's only a 15-minute walk from my firm to the flat.

从公司到我的公寓只需走15分钟。

B:Sounds great.

真不错。

walk在这里用作名词,表示“行程”,与之使用方法相同的还有“drive车程”。

I'm working as a teacher of English.

我是个英语教师。

A:What do you do?

你的工作是什么?

B: I'm working as a teacher of English.

我是个英语教师。

I'm in computers.

= I'm working in IT.

我从事电脑工作。

I'm in the computer business.

我从事电脑相关工作。

I'm a computer engineer.

我是电脑工程师。

A:What do you do,David?

大卫,你做什么工作?

B:I'm in computers.

我从事电脑工作。

句子中的“in”表示在某一领域或范围内工作的意思。

There're three people in my family, my parents and me.

我家有三口人, 我的父母和我。

My family has three people.

我家有三口人。

A: How many people are there in your family?

你家有几口人?

B: There are three people in my family, my parents and me.

我家有三口人,我的父母和我。

I have one elder brother and one younger sister.

我有一个哥哥和一个妹妹。

A:Do you have any siblings?

你有兄弟姐妹吗?

B: I have one elder brother and one younger sister.

我有一个哥哥和一个妹妹。

sibling n. 兄弟姐妹

I already have a fiance.

我已经有对象了。

I've got married.

我已经结婚了。

A:I already have a fiance.

我已经有对象了。

B: When do you plan to marry?

你们什么时候结婚呢?

fiance和fianc6e分别表示“未婚夫”和“未婚妻”。这两个词均来自法语。

I have a happy family.

我有个幸福的家庭。

I live a happy life.

我过得很幸福。

My family lives in perfect harmony.

我的家庭很和睦。

My family has a harmonious atmosphere.

我的家庭有着和睦的气氛。

harmony n. 和睦,和谐

harmonious a. 和睦的

I'm faithful.

我是个守信用的人。

I have a strong sense of duty.

我有强烈的责任感。

A:I'm faithful.

我是个守信用的人。

B:I like someone like you.

我就喜欢你这种人。

I'm easy-going.

我比较随和。

I like to talk with people.

我喜欢和别人交谈。

A: You get along well with your colleagues

你跟你同事关系都不错。

B: That's because I'm easy-going

那是因为我比较随和。

colleague n. 同事

I hope I can be a friend to all of you.

我希望我能成为你们的朋友。

A:I hope l can be a friend to all of you.

我希望我能成为你们的朋友。

B:You will.你会的。

本句中的“to”意思是“于(你们)。

,

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com

    分享
    投诉
    首页