英语绘本故事可以翻书页的(英文有声绘本Iama)
I am a caterpillar.
我是一条毛毛虫。
Munch.Crunch.
吭哧,噶哧,使劲吃。
I'm getting bigger!
我越长越大!
Munch.Crunch.
吭哧,噶哧,使劲吃。
Munch.Crunch.Munch.Crunch.
吭哧,使劲吃!吭哧,使劲吃。
That's it.
就这样啦。
No more food. I am done.
不能再吃啦。我饱了。
It's time to hang from a stem.
是时候该悬挂到枝条上去了。
I wait, and wait,and wait.
我等啊等啊等啊。
I shiver. I twist.
我颤抖着,扭动着。
I split my skin!
表皮开始脱落!
My old skin falls away.
我的旧壳脱落。
I am soft inside.
里面软绵绵的。
I am a pupa (PEW-pah).
现在,我是一只蛹。
I grow a shell to protect the pupa.
我的身体外面,长出一层壳,来保护蛹。
I am now a chrysalis (KRIS-ah-lis).
于是,我变成了茧。
I keep changing.
我持续蜕变。
Soon I'll come out.
很快,我就要破茧而出了。
What will I be?
我会变成什么呢?
A butterfly!
蝴蝶!
Push. Crack. Wow! I'm free!
我推破外面的茧。哇!我自由啦!
My wings are all wet.
我的翅膀还是湿漉漉的。
My wings dry off.
我的翅膀变干了。
They unfold.
我展开双翅。
Flap.Flap.Hey!
啪嗒,啪嗒。嘿!
I can fly!Ta-da!
我会飞啦!瞧!
I visit flowers.
我在花儿间飞舞。
I drink nectar.Yum!
我喝了花蜜。真美味!
My mouth is like a straw.
我的嘴巴就像一根吸管。
Sip. Sip. Sip.
吸啊,吸啊,吸。
I have a mate.
我有了一个同伴。
We visit many flowers.
我们一起在花丛中嬉戏。
We’re not afraid of birds.
我们不害怕小鸟。
They know that we taste awful.
他们知道我们不合他的口味。
Soon I will lay my eggs.
很快,我要产卵了。
The eggs have thin shells.
卵有薄薄的壳。
Baby caterpillars crawl out.
毛毛虫宝宝从壳里爬出来了。
Hi! I’m a caterpillar.Munch. Crunch.
嗨!我是一只毛毛虫。 吭哧,使劲吃。
What will happen to me next?
毛毛虫下一阶段会变成了什么呢?
Do you know?
你知道了吗?
,免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com