迈克尔乔丹英语口语(Youcan)

Lynette: "I'm sorry, guys, I guess I was just really tired. Where's your brother?"

不好意思,我想是我太累了。你弟弟呢?

Twin: "He went outside."

他出去了。

Twin: "Yeah."

是的。

Lynette: "What her, watch her!I'll be back. I'll be right back."

看着她,看着她。我马上就回来。

Lynette: "Hello? Open up! Open the door!"

有人吗?开门,快开门。

Art: "Lynette? What's the matter?"

勒奈特,怎么了?

Lynette: "I want my son."

我找我的儿子。

Art: "He's not here."

他不在这儿。

Lynette: "He's not at our house, he's not in our yard. Do not jerk me around."

他不在家里,也没在院子里,别糊弄我

Lynette: "Parker!"

帕克。

Art: "You can't just barge into my house like this, Lynette."

你不能就这么闯进来,勒奈特。

Lynette: "Don't play dumb with me. I know exactly what is down here! Where's the pinball? Where's all the games?"

别跟我装傻。我知道下面有什么见不得人的东西。弹球机哪去了。那些游戏机呢?

Art: "Oh, that was a collection I was taking up for the children's hospital. I delivered everything yesterday."

那些都是我为儿童医院收集的。我昨天都运走了。

Lynette: "Did you donate the photos, too? Parker!"

你把那些照片也捐了吗?帕克。

Art: "What exactly is it you're accusing me of?"

你到底想指责我什么?

Lynette: "Don't pretend you don't know. I'm calling the police. Parker!"

别装傻了。我要报警,帕克。

Rebecca: "Is there a problem?"

有什么问题吗?

Lynette: "You're damn right there's a problem. I can't find my son."

问题大了,我儿子不见了。

Rebecca: "Isn't that your son?"

那个是不是你儿子?

Lynette: "Hey, hey! Where have you been?"

嘿,你们去哪了?

Tom: "We were at Mike's. He wandered over looking for me. What's going on?"

麦克家啊,他溜达过来找我的。怎么了?

Tom: "Well, that was the children's hospital. Art's story checks out. He donated all that stuff."

儿童医院打来的。阿特的话被证实了。他确实捐过那些东西。

Lynette: "That proves nothing. He knew I was on to him. He had to dump it."

那也证明不了什么,他知道我盯上了,所以不得不捐了。

Tom: "Honey, believe me, I am with you. There is something fishy about this guy. But you've gotta get a grip. You can't go barging into people's homes."

亲爱的,相信我是跟你一条心的。那个家伙肯定有猫腻,但你要学会控制自己。不能就那样闯入别人的家。

Lynette: "What if Parker had been in there?"

万一帕克在里面呢?

Tom: "But he wasn't. And if you keep accusing this guy without proof, he can sue us. Listen, I've been thinking that after everything that you have been through..."

但他不在。如果你还继续无凭无据地指责他,他可以起诉我们的。听我说,我一直在想,你在经历了那些事之后,

Lynette: "Please don't bring up the supermarket again."

不要再提超市那件事。

Tom: "That was a traumatic experience. I think it's affected you more than you realize. And maybe you need to talk to somebody about it, like a therapist."

那是个创伤性事件,我认为那事对你的影响,比你想像的要大。也许你要找个人倾诉,比如说,心理医生。

Lynette: "You're right. I need to talk to someone."

你说得有道理。我是该找个人倾诉的。

Lynette: "He'd gotten rid of everything...the toys, the pictures, everything was gone."

他转移了一切证据,玩具,照片,所有东西都不见了。

Mrs. McCluskey: "You can't sit on this, Lynette."

你不能这样坐视不理,勒奈特。

Lynette: "I know! If something happened to someone's kid because I kept my mouth shut...the thing is, I promised Tom I'd back off."

我知道,如果谁家的孩子出了意外,就因为我牙关紧闭,事实上我答应了汤姆不再管这件事了。

Mrs. McCluskey: "Well, I didn't."

可我没保证过。

迈克尔乔丹英语口语(Youcan)(1)

,

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com

    分享
    投诉
    首页