国际护理的英语(实用护理英语)

155句护理实用英语,解决临床交流问题,我来为大家科普一下关于国际护理的英语?以下内容希望对你有帮助!

国际护理的英语(实用护理英语)

国际护理的英语

155句护理实用英语,解决临床交流问题。

1.You are going to have a B-mode ultrasonic exam. Please keep your bladder full.

您要做B超检查,请留尿,使膀胱充盈.

2.please don’t eat or drink anything after 12 o’clock tonight.

今晚12点之后,请不要吃喝任何东西。

3.You are going to have urine catheterization now.

现在您需要导尿

4.I’m going to do an ECG for you.

我要给您做心电图

5.I’m going to put a gastric tube into your stomach

我要放胃管到您的胃内

6.We can feed you the necessary nutrients through the tube. Please swallow the tube as I put it down.

我们通过胃管给您必要的营养.当我放管时,请做吞咽动作.

7.I’m going to make your bed. / we’ll change the bed linen at once.

我要给您整理床铺/我们马上给您换床单.

8.I’ll apply a cold(hot) compress to your ankle.

我要给您的踝部冷/热敷

9.Will you please sign to give your permission for your operation?

同意手术请您签字好吗?

10.You’re going to have a local/general/epidural anaesthesia.

要给您做局麻/全身麻醉/硬膜外麻醉.

11.Are you allergic to any medication?/ penicillin

您对什么药物/青霉素过敏吗?

12.I’m going to do a skin test of pennicillin for you./ If you feel itchy or short of breath, please let me know at once. I’ll see the result in fifteen minutes. /I’m going to do a tetanus hypersensitive test for you.

我要给您做青霉素皮试. 如果您感到痒或气短,请立刻告诉我./我十五分钟后看结果./我要给您做破伤风皮试.

13.I’m going to give you an intramuscular injection./intravenous infusion/hypodermic injection.

我要给您做肌肉/静脉/皮内注射

14.I’m going to give you oxygen now

我要给您吸氧

15.I’m going to give you nebulization.

我要给您(雾化)吸入.

16.I’m going to do bladder irrigation for you.

我要给您做膀胱冲洗

17.You have to rest in bed for at least one week

您至少要卧床休息一周.

18.How are you today? How was your sleep last night? How is your appetite?

您今天怎么样?您昨晚睡得怎么样?您的食欲怎么样?

19.Did you pass motion yesterday?/Are your bowel movements normal?

昨天您排便了吗?/您的大便正常吗?

20.What color of your urine?

您的尿液什么颜色?

21.How much urine do you pass each time?

您每次排尿多少?

22.The fluids can provide energy for you and prevent you from electrolytic imbalances

输入的液体能为您提供能量,还可预防电解质失衡

23.Would you please let the fluid drop more quickly?

请您把液体滴速调快点儿好吗?

24.Your IV fluids must be given slowly so as not to overload you

您的静脉输液必须慢速,不然会增加心脏负荷

25.Take more exercises./Do some light work, have a happy outlook, avoid excitement and too much worry. Be careful not to stumble.

多做锻炼/做一些轻体力活动,保持良好的心态,避免兴奋和过度忧虑,小心不要摔倒

26.You are going to have a blood transfusion.

要给您输血

27.The results are normal.

结果正常

28.You are suffering from ~/Your disease was diagnosed as ~

您的病诊断为

29.You have to stop smoking and alcohol.

您必须戒烟、戒酒

30.Take two tablets three times a day after/before food.

饭前/饭后服,每日三次,每次两粒.

31.Take the medicine with a lot of water.

服用此药,要多饮水.

32.I’ll give you an injection twice a day.

我要给您注射,每日两次.

33.You will recover soon.

您很快就会康复的.

34.Please come back to see the doctor for check-up in two weeks.

在2周内请回来看医生。

35.Don’t be nervous. You are in good hands

不要紧张,你正受到妥善的照顾

36.Never mind/It doesn’t matter

没关系

37.Don’t worry

别担心

38.Please take some more nourishing food.

请食营养多的食物.

39.You should have a low fat/ low salt/ light diet/high caloric diet/high protein/soft diet/liquid food.

您的进食应该是低脂/低盐/轻淡/高热量/高蛋白/软食/流食的食物

40.This medicine is used for preventing infection/treating infection/relieving your pain/protecting your stomach/supplying nutrients/ bringing down your temperature/ intracranial pressure/stopping bleeding/

这种药是为了预防感染/治疗感染/减轻疼痛/保护您的胃/提供营养/降低体温/降低颅内压/停止出血

41.I’ll bring you to your bedside, please follow me. This is your bed..

我要领您到床边去.请跟我来.这是您的床位.

42.The toilet is over there.

洗手间在那

43.We supply hot water.

我们供应热水

44.Please wait a moment. I’ll let your doctor know. /I’ll inform your doctor.

请等一会儿,我去通知医生.

45.Mary is the nurse /doctor in charge of you.

玛丽是您的负责护士/医生

46.Please let us know if you need any help.

您需要帮助时,请告诉我们.

47.Smoking is not allowed here.

这里禁止吸烟

48.Do you mind if I ask you a few questions?

您介意我问您几个问题吗?

49.We need some information from you.

我们需要从您这儿收集一些信息.

50.Is your tummy still sore?

您的肚子还疼吗?

51.Does your pain come on after or before meals?

您的疼痛是在饭前还是饭后发作?

52.Does it hurt to pass urine?/when I press here?

排尿时痛吗?/ 当我按压这儿时痛吗?

53.Does your back ache?

您的后背痛吗?

54.Do your feet swell?

您的脚肿了吗?

55.Do you have a cough/fever?

您咳嗽吗?/ 您有发热吗?

56.Do you bring up any sputum?

您咳痰吗?

57.Is there any radiation of the pain ? (to the shoulder)

有放射(到肩部的)痛吗?

58.How long have you had the pain?

您的痛有多长时间了?

59.When did the pain start?/where is your pain?

疼痛从什么时候开始的/什么地方疼痛?

60.Are your periods regular?

您的月经规则吗?

61.Will you please undress for medical examination?

请您脱下衣服做体检好吗?

62.Take off your clothes, please.

请把衣服脱下来

63.Lie down on the couch, please./Just lie still on the couch and relax.

请躺在治疗床上./ 请安静地躺在治疗床上,放松.

64.Bend your knees, please.

请屈膝.

65.Open your mouth and say ‘ah”

张开口, 说: 啊

66.Beathe deeply, please./take a deep breath, please.

请深呼吸

67.May I examine your tummy, please?

我要检查下您的肚子, 好吗?

68.Roll up your sleeves, please.

请卷起袖子.

69.I am going to take your temperature./Please put the thermometer under your armpit.

我要测一下您的体温/请把体温计放在您的腋下.

70.Let me feel your pulse.

让我测一下您的脉搏.

71.I’ll test/take your blood pressure.

我要测量您的血压.

72. I’m afraid I have to prick your finger and take a drop of blood for blood sugar level.

我要取一滴指血做血糖测定, 需要刺一下手指.

73.I’ll take some blood from your arm now.

现在我要从您的胳膊抽血.

74.Don’t take any thing by mouth after midnight until the blood is drawn tomorrow morning .

半夜之后不要吃喝任何东西,明天早上抽血.

75. please collect your mid-stream specimen of urine.

请收集您的中段尿.

76.Please bring a specimen of your urine/stool/sputum.

请留一份尿/便/痰的标本/

77.Please have your blood and urine tests done.

请做一下您的血和尿试验.

78.You are going to have a CT-scan of your chest/head today.

今天您要做一个胸部/头部CT.

79.You are going to have a chest X-ray this morning.

今天早上您要拍一个胸片.

80.You will have skin/cervical traction.

要给您做皮肤/颈部牵引

81. What is the matter, Sir/ Madam?

先生/女士,你怎么啦?

82. I feel really terrible.

我感觉很难受.

83. Right .Now you just go and sit down here.

马上坐下.

84. I'll make an appointment for you. Just 5 minutes.

我通知医生,就是5分钟.

85. Are you sure?

真的吗?

86. Yes, of course.

当然啦.

87.You are so kind, thanks .

你太好啦.!

88. Well. Have you got the medical record?

你带病历了吗?

89. Yes, I have.

带啦.

90. Thank you.

谢谢.

91.What can I do for you?

你有什么事?

92.May I help you?

我能帮你什么忙?

93.Please take a seat!/ Please sit down!

请坐下.

94.Wait a moment, please.

请等一等.

95.Sorry to have kept you waiting.

对不起, 让你久等了.

96.It is not c.

病情不严重.

97.Don't worry./ There is nothing to worry about.

不必顾虑。

98.You need a thorough examination.

你需要做一个全面检查.

99.You will have to stay in hospital for several days.

你需要在医院里住几天.

100. You should stay in bed for a few days.

你需要卧床几天.

101. You can keep on working./You can carry on with your work.

可以继续工作。

102. You should be very careful for a week or two.

这一两周内,你需要很注意。

103. Try to relax and keep calm.

尽量放松保持镇静。

104. You'll soon be all right.

你很快就会好起来的.

105. I'm sure this medicine will help you a great deal.

这药对你肯定会很有效的.

106. Feeling well again is a rather slow process,I'm afraid.

恐怕痊愈将是一个很慢的过程.

107. You will have to wait for twenty minutes.

你需要等20分钟.

108. Complete recovery will take a rather long time.

彻底恢复需要一段很长的时间。

109. You will have to come here for periodical check-ups.

你需要定期来门诊检查.

110. If you feel worse, please come back to the clinic right away.

要是你觉着病加重了,就请马上来门诊。

111.If you feel worried, don't hesitate to go to the clinic anytime, day or night.

你要觉着难受,无论白天黑夜都赶紧上医院看去.

112.I'm going to make arrangements for your admission.

我去给你安排住院.

113.Please come with your interpreter next time.

下次请带翻译来。

114.Is there anything else you would like me to explain to you?

你看在哪些方面还需要解释呢?

115.If the trouble persists come back again.

要是情况还不见好,就请你再来门诊吧。

116.It seems not serious, but you also need to take an X-ray check

情况好像并不严重,但还需要拍张x片检查一下

117. Please wait until we get the result of the x-ray (blood test).

请等一下,我们需要看一下X线片(验血)的结果。

118. It's difficult to say just now exactly what's wrong.

现在还不好说是什么问题。

119. This is quite common among people of your age.

在您这样岁数人当中,这可太寻常了.

120.This often happens to people of your age.

这种情况经常发生在你这样岁数的人.

121.This often occurs at your age.

这就经常出在你这种岁数上。

122.This kind of illness usually occurs among people whose work requires a lot of concentration(who undergo a lot of stress).

这种病通常发生在工作要求精神高度集中的(精神紧张的)人们当中。

123.I suggest you do some light exercises.

我建议你做些轻微的锻炼。

124.I suggest you have a course of acupuncture.

我自颇胞一个疗程的针灸.

125.I suggest that you get physiotherapy treatment.

我建议你作理疗。

126.I suggest that you take Chinese herbs.

我建议你吃中药。

127.I would like to transfer you to the gynecology (surgery,dermatology, urology department。

我要将你转到妇科(外科、皮科、泌尿科)去.

128. Your WBC(RBC, hemoglobin,urine stool,sputum) should be checked.

你的白细胞(红细胞,血红蛋白,尿,大便,痰)需要检查一下.

129. A smear should be taken.

需要做个涂片.

A culture should be done.

需要做个培养。

130. Please don't eat anything tomorrow morning before blood test.

明早查血以前不要吃东西。

131. Please wait for the result of your hemoglobin test.

请等一下你的血红蛋白化验结果.

132. What's your trouble?

你哪里觉着不好?

133. How long have you been feeling unwell?

你不舒服多久了。

134. What medicine did you take?

你吃的是什么药?

135.Have you taken any medicine?

你吃过什么药吗?

136.Did you take your temperature?

你试过体温吗?

137.Do you smoke (drink)?

你吸烟(喝酒)吗?

138. Have you any temperature (a cough, a bed headache)?

你发烧(咳嗽,剧烈的头痛)吗?

139.Have your ever had jaundice (low grade fever,any chronic ailments, cold sweats at night, attacks of asthma)?

你有过黄疸(发低烧,任何慢性病,夜间出冷汗,哮喘发作)吗?

140.Do you sufer from heartburn stomachaches (loose bowel movements,chest pains)?

你的胃有过烧心感(稀便,胸痛)吗?

141. Do your want to have your tooth extracted (tooth filled, dressing changed,blood pressure checked?

你要拔牙(补牙,换药,量血压)吗?

142.Let me examine you please.

我给你检查一下.

143.Please take off your shoes and lie down.

请脱鞋,躺下.

144.Please unbutton your shirt and loosen your belt.

请解开上衣的扣子,松开腰带.

145.Please take off your trousers.

请脱下裤子.

146. Please lie on your back (stomach, right side, left side)。

请仰卧(俯卧,右侧卧,左侧卧)。

147. Please breathe deeply(normally).

请深呼正常呼吸).

148. Please stick out your tongue.

请伸出舌头.

149.Please,lift your left leg(right leg)

请抬起你的左腿(右腿).

150. Please open your mouth and say "Ah".

请张开口说"啊"

151. It is normal(essentially normal).

结果正常(基本正常).

152.Have you ever received any treatment before?

你以前治过吗?

153. Has it gotten worse?

情况变坏了吗?

154.Has it happened before?

这种情况以前发生过吗?

155.Is the pain getting less?

疼痛减轻些了吗?

,

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com

    分享
    投诉
    首页