会议准备情况如何英语翻译(如何用英语准备会议)

Hey, it's Hadar.,我来为大家科普一下关于会议准备情况如何英语翻译?以下内容希望对你有帮助!

会议准备情况如何英语翻译(如何用英语准备会议)

会议准备情况如何英语翻译

Hey, it's Hadar.

大家好,我是 Hadar。

In this video, I'm going to give you 5 important tips that'll help you prepare and succeed in any important meeting, talk, or interview in English.

在这段视频中,我将给你 5 个重要的建议,帮助你在任何

Have you ever had a meeting in English where you were afraid to talk?

你有没有过因为害怕用英语发言而无法发言的会议?

You started a sentence, but didn't know how to finish it.

你开始了一句话,但不知道如何结束它。

You felt that you just can't get your point across or you just kept getting stuck.

你觉得你就是不能表达你的观点,或者你总是被卡住。

Now, if you're a non-native speaker and you work and use English on a daily basis, I'm sure that you answered 'yes' to at least one of these questions.

如果你的母语不是英语,并且你每天都在工作和使用英语,我相信你至少对其中一个问题回答了“是”。

And you know what?

你猜怎么着?

That doesn't mean that your English sucks or that you're incompetent.

这并不意味着你的英语很烂或者你不称职。

It means that you've probably been duplicating patterns from the way you conduct yourself in your native tongue, expecting your English to be there for you, like a good old pal.

这意味着你可能一直在复制你用母语说话的方式,期望你的英语像一个好老朋友一样为你服务。

But you know what?

但是你知道吗?

English is deceitful.

英语是诡诈的。

It's not a loyal friend that is going to be there for you no matter what, especially if you take it for granted.

无论发生什么事,它都不会一直陪在你身边,尤其是当你认为这是理所当然的时候。

You have to acknowledge that preparing for a meeting, talk, or interview in English has to be different than the way you prepare for a meeting in your native tongue.

用英语准备会议、谈话或面试的方式与用母语准备会议的方式是不同的。

For those meetings, you might not even have to prepare.

对于某些会议,你甚至可能不需要准备。

Right?

对吧?

Set yourself up for success, and don't underestimate the importance of being over prepared, using the 5 following steps.

让自己为成功做好准备,不要低估过度准备的重要性,使用以下 5 个步骤。

Before a meeting or interview write bullet points of the things you'd like to address.

在会议或面试之前,写下你想解决的问题的要点。

And afterwards, say them aloud.

然后,大声说出来。

Always say them out loud.

一定要大声说出来。

Otherwise, it just doesn't stick.

不然你没办法发现问题的关键。

And you know, then you would know where your pronunciation issues are.

然后你会知道你的发音问题在哪里。

Now, even if you think that you're pretty confident and clear about what you want to say, do it.

即使你觉得自己很自信,很清楚自己想说什么,也要做到这点。

What have you got to lose?

又不会少块肉,为什么不这么做呢?

You've got a lot more to lose if you don't do it.

如果你不这么做,你会失去更多。

You know, sometimes the meeting doesn't go as planned.

有时候会议不会按计划进行。

We get annoyed or nervous or get carried away with someone else's agenda, and we forget.

我们会生气、紧张,或者被别人的计划冲昏头脑,然后忘记自己应该说什么。

This will help you stay focused and prepared.

这个方法将帮助你保持专注。

It'll help you find the right words in advance, words that may escape your mind in real-time.

它会帮助你提前找到正确的单词,那些单词可能会及时从你的脑海中闪过。

You know how these things work.

你知道这是怎么回事。

Even if you don't stick by every bullet point you write, you still have solid anchors that will help you feel safe and confident.

即使你不坚持你写的每一个要点,你仍然有坚实的锚来帮助你感到安全和自信。

And that automatically affects your confidence and performance.

这会自动影响你的自信和表现。

When you're tired, hungry, thirsty, or really have to pee, it affects your state of being.

当你累了,饿了,渴了,或者真的想上厕所的时候,它会影响你的存在状态。

These things occupy your brain and take up important space.

这些东西占据了你的大脑,占据了重要的空间。

And you need all the space you can get when communicating not in your native tongue.

当你不是用母语交流时,你需要尽可能多的空间。

And when part of your attention is directed toward silly things, it will affect your fluency and eloquence.

当你的注意力集中在无关紧要的事情上时,就会影响你的流利度和口才。

And yes, I know it sounds obvious.

是的,我知道这听起来很明显。

But think about it.

但是想想看。

How many of you are so busy that you don't even have time to rest and sleep and eat well during a stressful week at work?

你们有多少人在工作紧张的一周里,忙到连休息、睡觉、好好吃饭的时间都没有?

If you have an important meeting or a presentation, make sure that you're well rested, that you ate something nutritious before and drank a full glass of water.

如果你有一个重要的会议或报告,确保你休息好了,吃了有营养的东西之前,喝了一整杯水。

Do whatever it takes and whatever you need to do to feel and be at your best.

尽你所能让自己处于最佳状态。

Checking your messages, your email, starting a conversation, or going over your stressful task list is not something that is recommended to do before an important meeting or talk.

在一个重要的会议或谈话之前,我们不建议检查你的信息、邮件、开始一段对话或检查你的压力任务清单。

Instead, breathe in and breathe out for 10 times.

相反,吸气和呼气 10 次。

And if you have the time and ability, meditate for five minutes.

如果你有时间和能力,可以试试冥想五分钟。

It'll focus you and help you feel present, which will enhance your fluency, word retrieval, and your ability to truly communicate.

它会集中你的注意力,帮助你感觉到当下,这将提高你的流利度,词汇检索和你真正交流的能力。

Remember that the first few minutes determine your entire experience.

记住,最初的几分钟决定了你的整个经历。

Be clear and speak slowly.

要说清楚,慢慢说。

Start focused, strong and confident, even if it means 'fake it till you make it'.

要专注、坚强和自信,即使这意味着“假装成功直到成功”。

Be present and engaged.

活在当下,全身心投入。

If you're speaking to a new audience, make sure that you speak slowly to enable them to learn your accent and intonation patterns.

如果你是在对一个新的听众讲话,确保你说得慢一点,让他们能够学习你的口音和语调模式。

If you start fast because of adrenaline or you just want to get it over with, you may stumble upon your words, get stuck, or get confused.

如果你因为肾上腺素而开始得很快,或者你只是想把它做完,你可能会结结巴巴地说不出话来,卡在那里,或者感到困惑。

And moving up from there is a lot more difficult.

这会使你的演讲变得很困难。

Start slowly and start strong.

开始要慢,开始要有力。

In the meeting, don't wait for a new argument to be perfectly structured in your head before you speak up.

在会议上,不要等到一个新的论点在你的头脑中形成完美的结构后才发言。

People tend to not take part in a conversation not because they don't have anything important to say, but because they wait until the idea is fully articulated in their heads.

人们往往不参加谈话,不是因为他们没有什么重要的东西要说,而是因为他们等待,直到想法完全在他们的头脑中表达出来。

And by the time it is, it's no longer relevant, or the meeting is over.

但等你的思路清晰后,可能就不再讨论这个话题了,或者会议结束了。

If that ever happened to you, you know how lame this can make you feel.

如果这种事发生在你身上,你就知道这会让你感觉有多逊。

And it can affect your confidence and even your performance at work.

它会影响你的自信,甚至你在工作中的表现。

So here's what I have to say about that.

下面是我要说的。

Just open your freaking mouth and speak up.

张开你的嘴,大声说出来。

Start talking and trust that the idea will flow out.

开始说话,相信你的想法会脱口而出。

And if it doesn't, if it's not perfect, it will be next time.

如果它不完美,那么下一次会更好。

You need to practice the skill of speaking and finalizing your thoughts on the go.

你需要练习说话的技巧,并在忙碌中确定自己的想法。

It doesn't happen unless you try it time after time.

只有一次又一次地尝试才能让你变得更好。

It doesn't happen until you fail and get stuck.

失败是成功之母。

And let me tell you a little secret.

让我告诉你一个小秘密。

If you're concerned about what other people think of you or that they're going to think that you're not fluent or unintelligent, then don't.

如果你担心别人对你的看法,或者他们会认为你不流利或不聪明,不要这样。

Humans are such self-centered creatures that they usually focus on their thoughts and arguments, as other people speak, paying only partial attention to what others say.

人类是一种以自我为中心的生物,他们通常只关注自己的想法和争论,就像别人说话一样,对别人说的话只关注一部分。

They're definitely not looking to see how perfect your argument is, or if you're using fancy words.

他们肯定不会看你的论点有多完美,或者你是否使用了花哨的词汇。

So just let your judgmental mind go to rest and allow yourself to explore, make mistakes, and improve.

所以,让你的主观思维休息一下,让自己去探索、犯错和提高。

That's it, these were my five tips.

就这样,这是我的五个建议。

Now, don't be too cool for school and say, "Oh, why should I invest in this meeting?

现在,不要在学校里表现得太酷,说:“哦,我为什么要参加这个会议?

It's not important.

这一点也不重要。

Yada, yada, yada. I have tons of those every day." Fine.

不要不要,我每天都有很多这样的东西。"好吗?

But remember: it's not about the meeting, it's about you.

但是记住:这不是关于会议,而是关于你。

And maybe the meeting is not important.

也许会议并不重要。

Maybe you're not that crazy about that company you're interviewing for.

也许你对面试的公司并没有那么感兴趣。

But every time you prepare yourself for something you advance yourself and you take your English one step further.

但是每次你为某件事做准备,你都会进步自己,你的英语就会更进一步。

You learn new words, you increase your confidence, your fluency, and you improve your self-worth.

你学会了新单词,你增加了自信,你的流利度提高了,你提高了自我价值。

It's a step towards achieving the English goals you've set for yourself, not for tomorrow, not for tomorrow's meeting, but for a year from today.

这是实现你为自己设定的英语目标的一步,不是为明天,也不是为明天的会议,而是从今天开始一年的目标。

And since our lives as professionals are so hectic and busy, it's those opportunities that you need to take advantage of in order to practice and feel the change.

作为专业人士,我们的生活是如此忙碌和忙碌,为了练习和感受变化,你需要利用这些机会。

All right, that's it.

这就是今天的全部内容。

We're done for today.

我们今天结束了。

If you want a PDF with the summary of all those points, go to my website or click on the link below this video and download it to your computer.

如果你想要这些要点的 PDF 总结,请访问我的网站或点击视频下面的链接,将其下载到你的电脑上。

Do it now, put it on your refrigerator, and rock your next speaking opportunity.

现在就去下载吧,把它贴在你的冰箱上,然后抓住你下次演讲的机会。

Now tell me, what do you do that helps you get prepared and perform well?

告诉我,你做什么来帮助你做好准备并表现良好?

Share it with us in the comments below.

在下面的评论中与我们分享。

Thank you so much for watching.

非常感谢您的收看。

Speak up and kick ass.

大声说出来,好好干。

And I'll see you in the next meeting...video.

我们下期视频见。

,

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com

    分享
    投诉
    首页