超美的英文句(最美的英语短句翻译)
Lost long forever found .
荣耀得失 尽归尘土
1.
Sometimes ever , sometimes never .
【译】 时也 命也
2.
All or nothing .
【译】 孤注一掷
3.
Kill time , or kiss time .
【译】 或消磨 或厮磨
4.
I want my tears back now .
【译】 愿偿年少泪 尤趁未老时
5.
All in the game .
【译】 众生皆苦
6.
There is more to come .
【译】 未来可期
7.
Truth or happiness , never both .
【译】 真相和幸福 从不可兼得
8.
You are not afraid of a thousand miles .
【译】 山海有你 不怕千里
9.
Not good enough to have .
【译】 不够优秀 何以拥有
10.
I am a slow walker , but I never walk backwards .
【译】 我走的很慢 但我绝不回头
11.
Able was I ere I saw Elba .
【译】 落败孤岛孤落败
12.
You had me at hello .
【译】 我早已被你俘获 在你第一次说你好的时候
13.
You are my better half .
【译】 你是我美好的另一半
14.
You light up my life .
【译】 你 照亮我的生命
15.
For every heart , you're the beat .
【译】 心跳之间 你为心率
16.
Liwe a good life meet slomy .
【译】 好好生活 慢慢相遇
17.
Born sensitive , lonely and happy .
【译】 生来敏感 孤独又快乐
18.
For you , a thousand times over .
【译】 为你 千千万万遍
19.
Respective efforts , peak bye .
【译】 各自努力 顶峰再见
20.
All the deep love is secret .
【译】 所有的深爱 都是秘密
21.
When you live for love .
【译】 当你为爱而活
22.
Learning to use , what is there against it ?
【译】 学而为己 何乐不为?
23.
You are my today and all of my tomorrows .
【译】 你是我的今天和所有明天
24.
A wise man does not fall in love .
【译】 智者不入爱河
25.
Looking for no one like you .
【译】 寻寻觅觅 无人像你
还是算了吧
开在秋天后视镜里的花。
整理不易,希望大家多多支持
喜欢的话可以点赞收藏关注一下噢。
,免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com