羽毛球扑球英语(和宝宝打羽毛球时说的英文)
作者:小雅和英美友人
Basics 基础
Mom: It's a beautiful day today!
妈妈:今天天气不错!
Do you want to go play badminton outside?
你想去外面打羽毛球吗?
Child: Yeah, but I don't know how to.
宝宝:好啊,但是我不知道怎么打。
Mom: Don't worry, I'll show you.
妈妈:没事,我教你。
You put on your shoes,
你去穿鞋,
and I'll get the racquets and shuttlecock.
我去拿拍子和球。
Racquet也可以写作racket。羽毛球也可以简称shuttle,但不能简称ball,因为ball是圆的球。
Child: Can I wear my new sneakers?
宝宝:我能穿我的新运动鞋吗?
Mom: Sure, they will help your feet grip the ground,
妈妈:当然,它们抓地力很好,
and let you move side to side easily.
可以让你灵活地左右移动。
☀ Outside 在外面
Child: How do we play badminton?
宝宝:羽毛球怎么玩啊?
Mom: Try to hit the shuttlecock over the net.
妈妈:试着把球打过网。
If it hits the ground,
如果它着地了,
you'll earn a point.
你就能得一分。
You get the next serve, too.
你也得到了下个球的发球权。
Child: What if you hit it?
宝宝:你要是接到了呢?
Mom: If I hit it
妈妈:如果我接到了,
and return it to your side,
而且把它打回你这边了,
we will keep playing
咱们就继续打,
until someone doesn't hit it over the net or it's out of the court.
直到一个人打不过网或者出界了。
Child: Got it.
宝宝:明白了。Mom: Now, I'll show you how to serve.
妈妈:现在我来教你如何发球。
You can either use a forehand or a backhand stroke.
你既可以用正手,也可以用反手。
Forehand means that you swing the racquet
正手的意思就是你挥拍的时候,
with your palm facing the net.
手心对着网。
Backhand means swinging it with your knuckles facing the net.
反手就是挥拍的时候指关节对着网。
Let's do forehand today.
咱们今天先用正手。
Child: How do I do it?
宝宝:怎么做呢?
Mom: You serve by swinging the racquet up to meet the shuttlecock,
妈妈:发球的时候,你要把球拍往上挥来接触球,
which must be below your waist.
一定要在腰以下。
Child: I'll try to do that.
宝宝:我试试。
Oops!
哎呀!
I missed it.
我没打着。
Mom: Don't worry.
妈妈:没关系。
Just keep trying.
多试试。
Technique and Tricks 技术与技巧
Mom: Now that you know the basic skills,
妈妈:你已经掌握基本技能了,
I will teach you some tricks to help you win.
我来教你一些技巧来赢得比赛。
When you're hitting,
你击球的时候,
try to aim the shuttlecock to the corners of the court.
试着把球朝球场的角儿那儿打。
That will keep the other player moving.
这样对方就得移动。
It wears them out
这样能耗费他们的体力,
and makes them easier to beat.
更好打败他们。
Child: OK, I'll try that.
宝宝:好的,我试试。
Mom, I heard 'drop shot' and 'smash' on TV.
妈妈,我在电视上听到“吊球”和“扣球”。
What are they?
它们是什么啊?
Mom: Drop shots at the net can force opponents out of position.
妈妈:网前吊球可以迫使对手失去好的站位。
A smash is a powerful attack
扣球是一种有力的进攻,
and can be used to win points outright.
可以用来直接得分。
When your opponent smashes,
你的对手扣球的时候,
you have to defend,
你要防守,
but the best move is to give them no chance to smash.
但是最好的方法是不给他们机会扣球。
A Match 比赛
Mom: Let's play a match.
妈妈:咱们打个比赛吧。
A badminton match is the best two of three games,
羽毛球比赛是三局两胜,
and each game is played up to 21 points.
每局要打到21分。
The first one to get 21 points wins.
谁先到21分谁赢。
Are you ready for it?
你准备好了吗?
Child: I am!
宝宝:准备好了!
Mom: Okay, I'll serve first.
妈妈:好的,我先发球吧!
☀ The game progresses 比赛继续
Child: I won a point!
宝宝:我得了一分!
Mom: You sure did.
妈妈:是的。
Now you serve.
现在你来发球。
☀ The game progresses 比赛继续
Child: Mom, did the shuttlecock land in or out of the court?
宝宝:妈妈,球落在界内还是界外了呀?
Mom: It's right on the line.
妈妈:正好压线。
You got the point.
你得分。
It's a match point now.
赛点到了。
See if you can win the game.
看看你能不能赢得比赛。
口语中说“赢得比赛”一般用win the game;这句话从专业术语角度,也可以说win the match。
☀ Shuttlecock goes back and forth 球来回飞
Child: Out!
宝宝:出界了!
You're out, Mommy.
你出界了。
I win!
我赢了!
Can we play another round?
咱们再玩一局吧?
虽然“局”的专业名词是game,但是普通人在口语中通常用round。
Mom: It's getting windy.
妈妈:起风了。
The wind might change the direction of our shuttlecock.
风会改变球的方向。
Let's call it a day
今天就到这儿吧,
and we can play again tomorrow!
明天还可以再玩!
更多球类亲子英文,请查看:
用英文教宝宝打乒乓球,来一场家庭对抗赛吧
带孩子玩球时的20句英文:拍球、运球、扔球、传球、接球、躲球
,
免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com