伊索寓言英语3(伊索寓言23狐狸与鹤)

伊索寓言英语3(伊索寓言23狐狸与鹤)(1)

The Fox and the Crane狐狸与鹤(下)

Mr. Fox finished his soup, but Mrs. Crane ate almost nothing. Mrs. Crane is very hungry right now.

狐狸先生喝完了他的汤,但是鹤太太几乎都没有喝到什么。

Fox: Why didn't you finish your soup? You don't like soup?

为什么你不喝完你的汤呢? 你不喜欢汤吗?

Crane: Yes, I like soup. But I am not very hungry today.

不,我喜欢汤。只是我今天不是很饿。

Fox: Too bad. The soup was very good. I'm full。

那太糟糕了。这汤真的很好喝呢!我已经饱了。

Crane: I must go home now. Bye-bye.

我必须回家了。再见!

Fox: Come again. Next time, I will cook you something more delicious. Bye.

再来作啊!下次我还会为你准备更好吃的东西。再见!

Mrs. Crane runs home. She is very hungry. She goes home and drinks a bottle of milk. Mrs. Crane is very angry.

鹤太太跑回了家,她非常的饿。她回到家并且喝了一瓶牛奶。鹤太太非常的生气。

Crane: Mr. Fox tricked me. I am very mad. What shall I do? Hmm…I have a great idea!

狐狸先生戏弄了我。我很恼。我该怎么办?嗯…我有个好主意!

The next day, Mrs. Crane telephones Mr. Fox.

第二天,鹤太太给狐狸先生拨了一个电话。

Fox: Hello.

喂?

Crane: Mr. Fox, this is Mrs. Crane. Thank you for lunch yesterday.

狐狸先生,我是鹤太太。谢谢你昨天招待的午餐。

Fox: It was nothing. So why did you call?没什么。

你为什么要打电话给我呢?

Crane: This time, I want to invite you for lunch. I am preparing your favorite dish.

这次我想要请你到我家吃午餐。我正在准备你最爱吃的东西。

Fox: Really? I know the way to your house. I will come right away.

真的吗?我知道怎么去你家。我马上就到。

Mr. Fox rushes to Mrs. Crane's house. He smells fish outside the house.

狐狸先生快速冲到鹤太太的家。他在屋子外闻到了鱼的香味。

Fox: I can smell fish, my favorite dish. I'm so hungry.

我可以闻到鱼的香味,我最爱吃的东西。我好饿呀!

(Mr. Fox wets his mouth and strokes his stomach.)

(狐狸先生舔了舔嘴巴,还拍了拍他的肚子)

Mrs. Crane opens the door.

鹤太太开了门。

Crane: Mr. Fox, welcome! You came very quickly. Are you hungry?

狐狸先生,欢迎,欢迎!你来得好快呀。你饿吗?

Fox: Yes, I am. Can we eat now?

对呀,我饿了。我们现在可以吃了吗?

Crane: Of course. I'll bring in the fish right away.

当然, 我马上就把鱼端出来。

Mrs. Crane brings in the fish from the kitchen. But the fish is not on a plate. It is inside a long narrow bottle. Mr. Fox looks surprised. His eyes are about to pop out.

鹤太太从厨房里端出了鱼。但是并不是放在盘子上。而是在又长又窄的瓶子里头。狐狸先生看起来非常吃惊。他的眼睛快要爆出来了。

Crane: Let's eat. Mmmm…Delicious, isn't it, Mr. Fox?

让我们吃吧。嗯…好吃,对不对呀?狐狸先生。

Fox: It looks very good.

看起来不错。

Crane: But why aren't you eating?

但是为什么你不吃呢?

Fox: I will. Mr. Fox tries to eat the fish, but he can't get it out from the long, narrow bottle. Mr. Fox has a short mouth and tongue. He realizes his mistake, and can't say anything.

我会的。狐狸先生试着要吃鱼,但是他却无法将它们从又长又窄的瓶子中取出。狐狸先生有的是短短的嘴巴和舌头。他认识到自己错了,而且不能说什么。

Crane: This is the most delicious fish in the world. I will have another. How about you, Mr. Fox?

这真是世界上最好吃的鱼了。我要再来一些。你呢,狐狸先生。

Fox: No, thank you. I think I have a stomachache.

不了,谢谢。我想我肚子有点痛。

Crane: That's too bad.

真糟糕。

Fox: I must go home now.

我必须回家了,再见。 Bye.再见。

Crane: Good-bye, Mr. Fox! Come again! Ha, ha, ha…

再见,狐狸先生! 下次再来啊!哈,哈,哈…

Mr. Fox rushes home in shame. Mrs. Crane sees Mr. Fox running away and keeps on laughing.

狐狸不好意思地冲回家。鹤太太看着狐狸先生跑掉了,她不停地笑着。

MORALIf you trick others, someday you will be tricked, too.

如果你愚弄别人,有一天,你也会被愚弄。

寓言启示:

伊索寓言故事狐狸和鹤,这个故事告诉我们,人与人之间需要更多的真诚,而不是自以为是的小聪明,没有一个人会愿意活在欺骗与虚假中,以牙还牙,你对他人不善,也不要奢求他人与你为善。真诚地面对每一个人,你会得到许多。

,

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com

    分享
    投诉
    首页