面朝大海春暖花开原文及英文(春暖花开中英译文)
从明天起,做一个幸福的人
From tomorrow on,I will be a happy man.
喂马、劈柴,周游世界
Grooming,chopping and traveling all over the world.
从明天起,关心粮食和蔬菜
From tomorrow on,I will care foodstuff and vegetable.
我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花开
Living in a house towards the sea, with spring blossoms.
从明天起,和每一个亲人通信
From tomorrow on,write to each of my dear ones.
告诉他们我的幸福
Telling them of my happiness.
那幸福的闪电告诉我的
What the lightening of happiness has told me.
我将告诉每一个人
I will spread it to each of them.
给每一条河每一座山取一个温暖的名字
Give a warm name for every river and every mountain.
陌生人,我也为你祝福
Strangers,I will also wish you happy.
愿你有一个灿烂的前程
May you have a brilliant future!
愿你有情人终成眷属
May you lovers eventually become spouses!
愿你在尘世获得幸福
May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world!
我只愿面朝大海,春暖花开
I only wish to face the sea, with spring blossoms.
,
免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com