外贸英语美元金额怎样表达(外贸中合作形式)

barter trade

易货贸易

compensation trade

补偿贸易

consignment trade

寄售贸易

on ones' own account

买断经营

on a consignment basis

以寄售.托卖方式

外贸英语美元金额怎样表达(外贸中合作形式)(1)

sight draft

即期汇票

cash against documents

交单付款

technical know-how

技能,技术

down payment

分期付款的首次付款

settle one's accounts 结清,结算


We can barter our plastic sandals for your fur coats.

我们可以用塑料凉鞋和你们的皮装做易货交易。

We'd prefer to stock a selection on an approval basis.

我们愿意按试销的方式进行进货。

注:stock a selection 进一批货,sotck:备货, on an approval basis: 批准的基础上

We gennerally don't deal on a consignment basis.

通常我们不采用寄售方式。

prefer our angents to buy on their own account.

喜欢代理人买断,自行决定销售的价格。

We are in a position to enter into compensation trade with you.

我们可以和你们做补偿贸易

You are going to engage in a jointventure in China.

你打算在中国搞合资经营。

What does the company deal in?

公司经营什么?

We generally represent our principals as sole agents.

我公司一般是做独家代理

We're lookinf for an export manager in the area.

我们想在该地区找到家出口代理公司。

Which do you prefere, buy-back or counter purchase?

你们选择哪种方式,回购还是互购?

We are not in a position to accept payment by resultant products, namely your motorcycles.

我们不能接受直接产品,即用摩托车作为补偿。

We can transfer advanced technogogy to you.

我们可以把先进的技术转给你们。

Half of the offset will be made with our natural color cotton and the rest with our motorcycles.

一半补偿用自然彩色棉花,剩下的一般用摩托车。

We can transfer our advanced technology to you.

我们可以把先进的技术转让给你们。

Do you plan to grant the patent license to any Chinese company?

你们打算把专利转让给中国公司吗?

We are looking for a buying agent in UK.

我们要在英国找一家采购代理。

I'll act as a del credere agent.

我做保付货款代理人

Would it be possible for me to have half a dozen of the coffee tables on the usual basis of sale or return?

我进6台咖啡桌,还是以往剩货包退的原则,行吗?

sale or return

剩货保退

We are a manufacturing agent representing P&G.

我们是P&G公司的厂家代理处。

We are inviting tenders for the conversion of Charles Airfield into a sport and leisure center.

查尔斯飞机场改建体育休闲中心工程正在招标。

外贸英语美元金额怎样表达(外贸中合作形式)(2)

引申词汇:


外贸常用英语词汇

外贸英文词汇缩略词

提单词汇知多少?!

外贸口语常用语句

,

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com

    分享
    投诉
    首页