科比妻子瓦妮莎发文随梦而飞(科比妻子瓦妮莎名人堂致辞)

科比妻子瓦妮莎发文随梦而飞(科比妻子瓦妮莎名人堂致辞)(1)

近日,2020届篮球名人堂颁奖典礼举行,已故球星科比与加内特、邓肯等正式进入名人堂。为了缅怀与纪念已故的传奇球员科比,篮球名人堂特意为科比设立了一个篮球展厅。科比荣誉展厅是由瓦妮莎设计与布置,其中展示了科比在作为球员时的一些重要的球衣与战靴以及篮球相关的物品。这些展示了科比对于NBA以及世界篮球所产生的深远影响。科比的妻子瓦妮莎上台致辞:“你所有的牺牲与努力都获得了回报,祝贺你,科比。你不仅是最有价值球员,也是历史级别的球员。”

Last February, I called Michael and asked him if he would introduce Kobe tonight, and he graciously accepted.

去年2月,我打电话给迈克尔(乔丹),问他是否愿意在今晚当科比的引荐人,他欣然应允。

Thank you for being here.

感谢你今天能来,迈克尔。

Kobe admired you. This means so much to us.

科比非常敬佩你。你能来对我们来说意义重大。

I used to always avoid praising my husband to public, because I felt like he got enough praise from his fans around the world and someone had to bring him back to reality.

我过去一直避免在公开场合赞美我的丈夫,因为我觉得全世界的球迷对他的赞美已经够多了,总得有个人把他带回现实。

Right now, I'm sure he's laughing in heaven because I'm about to praise him in public for his accomplishments on one of the most public stages.

此刻,我敢肯定他正在天堂大笑,因为我就要在一个最受关注的舞台上公开夸赞他所取得的成就。

I can see him now, arms folded, with a huge grin saying, "Isn't this some s---".

我仿佛能看到他就站在我面前,抱着双臂,咧嘴大笑着说:"我是不是很牛——"

He's still winning.

他还是赢了。

I wish my husband was here to accept this incredible award.

我真希望我的丈夫今天可以到场亲自接受这份至高无上的荣耀。

He and Gigi deserve to be here to witness this.

他和Gigi应该在这里见证这一刻。

Gigi would be so proud to watch her daddy get enshrined into the basketball Hall of Fame.

看到自己的爸爸入选名人堂,Gigi会非常骄傲。

I know he was really looking forward to being here.

我知道科比一直非常期待能在这里。

He asked the Hall of Fame to specifically add a sixth ticket for Capri. He was so happy.

他还请求名人堂为卡普里特意加了第六张票。他开心极了。

He didn't really talk about upcoming awards, but he did mention this one a week before he and Gigi passed.

他其实没怎么提过以后会得什么奖,但就在他和Gigi去世前一周,他确实提到了入选名人堂的事。

My husband and I were sitting at our kitchen island, and he and I had a conversation about my mother- and father-in-law attending tonight's enshrinement.

当时我和他坐在厨房,聊起我的公公婆婆够出席今晚这个典礼的事。

I invited my mother- and father-in-law in this enshrinement to thank them for bringing one of the most amazing human beings into this world.

今天我邀请了他们来参加盛典,感谢他们为这个世界带来了一个如此优秀的人。

Pam and Joe, thank you for raising Kobe to be exceptional.

帕姆和乔(科比的父母),感谢你们把科比培养得如此出众。

Thank you to all of Kobe's family.

谢谢科比所有的家人。

Sharia, you've gone above and beyond. I love you.

夏丽雅(科比的姐姐),你尽职尽责。我爱你。

There would never be anyone like Kobe.

不会再有人像科比一样。

Kobe was one of a kind. He was special.

科比是独一无二的。他与众不同。

He was humble, off the court, but bigger than life.

他为人低调——当然仅限场外——但却引人注目。

To all of our close friends and family that have been present for my girls and I, thank you.

感谢一直在身边支持我和女儿们的所有亲朋好友。

That was just one, and it takes a village.

要感谢的人很多,无法一一致谢了。

But know that your kindness and love does not go unappreciated.

但我想让你们知道,你们的善良和爱,我永远感激。

I know that Kobe's thankful that you're all coming through for his girls.

我知道科比也会很感激你们对他女儿的帮助。

We love you all and are forever grateful for you.

我们爱大家,永远感谢大家。

If my husband were here tonight, he would have a long list of people to thank that helped inspire him and equip him to be in the Hall of Fame.

如果我的丈夫今晚能出席,他会感谢很多人,那些激励他、帮助他一步步入选名人堂的人。

Family, friends, mentors, the Lakers, teammates, muses and opponents.

包括家人、朋友、导师、湖人队、队友、启蒙者和对手。

This is one of the many hard parts about not having him here.

他不能到场让人难受的原因有很多,这是其中之一。

At the risk of leaving anyone out, I can only say thank you.

为了避免漏掉哪位,我只能说谢谢你们。

To all those who helped him get here, you know who you are, and I thank you on his behalf.

谢谢那些帮助他一路走来的人,你们知道你们对他有多重要,我代表他向你们表示感谢。

I don't have a speech prepared by my husband because he winged every single speech.

我丈夫并没有准备好什么演讲稿,因为他每一次演讲都是即兴发挥的。

He was intelligent, eloquent and gifted at many things, including public speaking.

他非常聪明、口才好,很多事情上都很有天赋,包括公开演讲。

However, I do know that he would think everyone that helped him get here, including the people that doubted him and the people that worked against him and told him he couldn't attain his goals.

但是,我知道他会感谢帮助他取得今天这般成就的每一位,包括质疑他的人、与他作对并断定他一事无成的人。

He would thank all of them and motivating him to be here.

他会感谢所有那些人,感谢他们激励他走到今天。

After all, he proved you wrong.

终究,他证明那些人错了。

All of the athletes that accept the Hall of Fame Award share the fact that they have sacrificed a part of their lives to dedicate more time to their craft.

所有入选名人堂的运动员都认同一点,那就是他们都牺牲了一部分生活,把更多时间投入训练以提升球技。

It takes a lot of self-drive, dedication and discipline.

这需要自我激励、付出和自律。

No one can take away from their own success.

每个人的成功都是属于自己的。

Kobe's personal stats, speak for themselves.

科比的个人数据说明了一切。

Kobe was on a different level.

科比和别人所站的高度不同。

He never took shortcuts when it came to basketball.

他在篮球上从不走捷径。

He gave this game his all.

他为篮球付出了一切。

Kobe played through injury after injury.

科比战胜了一次又一次伤病。

To name a few, he had IVs administered during halftimes to play with food poisoning and the flu.

比如,他曾在半场时打点滴治疗食物中毒和流感后上场比赛。

He played with a broken nose.

他曾忍着鼻梁骨折打比赛。

He had a broken finger and had it snap back in place, just enough to finish the game.

他曾手指脱臼但当场复位后坚持打完了比赛。

He also taught himself how to use his left hand to play the rest of the season while his finger healed.

在手指康复期间,他还训练自己的左手技术来打完赛季剩余的比赛。

He even switched to free throws, with a torn Achilles and walked off the court, on his own.

他甚至在跟腱断裂的情况下完成了两次罚球,然后自己走下场。

I'll never forget the look he gave me as he walked off the court that game.

我永远不会忘记那场比赛他走下场时看我的表情。

I knew it was bad.

我知道情况很糟。

The crowd was cheering, and I was reassuring Natalia and Giana that daddy would be OK, just like any other injury.

当时球迷们在欢呼,而我忙着安慰娜塔莉亚和吉安娜,告诉她们爸爸不会有事,会像之前一样战胜伤病。

But as he walked into the tunnel, there was no wink and was no kiss blown my way.

但是,他走进球员通道时,没有向我眨眼,也没有飞吻。

I could see the concerned look on his face.

我能看见他凝重的表情。

That injury was big, but his comeback from that injury was bigger.

那次受伤非常严重,但他能从伤病中恢复过来更让人震撼。

People don't know this, but one of the reasons my husband played for injuries and pain was because he said I remember being a little kid sitting in the nosebleeds with his dad to watch my favorite player play.

大家不知道我丈夫为什么总是带伤作战,其中一个原因是,他说他记得小时候曾经流着鼻血和他的父亲一起去看他最喜欢的球员打球。

He could recall the car ride, the convos and the excitement of being lucky enough to have a seat in the arena.

他能回忆起那次的车程、当时吃的套餐,以及有幸得到一张球票的兴奋劲儿。

Kobe didn't want to disappoint his fans, especially the ones in the 300 sections that saved up to watch him play.

科比不想让他的球迷失望,尤其是后排的那些球迷,他们攒了很久才凑够了买球票的钱。

The kids with the same excitement he once had.

那些孩子像他当初那样兴奋不已。

I remember asking him why he couldn't just sit a game out because he was hurting.

我记得当时就问过他,为什么不选择休战一场,因为他受伤了。

He said, "What about the fans that saved up to watch me play just once"?

他说:"很多球迷攒钱买票只为来看我一场比赛。"

He never forgot about his fans.

他从来不会忘记他的球迷。

If he could help it, he would play every minute of every game.

如果可以,他愿意打满每场比赛。

He loves you all so much.

他非常爱球迷。

Kobe had many accomplishments, five-time NBA champion, five-time New York Times bestselling author, 18-time All Star, League MVP and two-time Finals MVP, two-time Olympic gold medal winner.

科比取得了很多成就:5次NBA总冠军,5次《纽约时报》最畅销作者,18次全明星,1次常规赛MVP,2次总决赛MVP,2次奥运会冠军。

He is also the first professional athlete to win an Oscar.

他还是第一位获得奥斯卡奖的职业运动员。

The list goes on, but his most cherished accomplishment was being the very best girl dad.

但他最重要的成就莫过于做女儿们最好的爸爸。

Usually people thank everyone that has helped them get here, but since I don't have Kobe's specific list, I want to thank my husband.

通常人们会感谢帮助自己站到这里的每个人,但因为我不知道科比会感谢谁,所以我想感谢我的丈夫。

He did the work. He broke those records, and he inspired people to be great.

他付出了努力,打破了那些纪录,还激励人们追求卓越。

I want to thank him for somehow finding ways to dedicate time to not only being an incredible athlete, a visionary entrepreneur and storyteller, but for also being an amazing family man.

我要感谢他总能平衡好时间,让自己不仅仅成为优秀的运动员、有远见的企业家和讲故事的人,还是顾家的的好男人。

Dear Kobe, thank you for being the best husband and father you could possibly be.

亲爱的科比,谢谢你成为了最好的丈夫和父亲。

Thank you for growing and learning from your own mistakes.

谢谢你从失败中吸取经验并成长。

Thank you for always trying to be better.

谢谢你始终渴望进步。

Thank you for never giving up on us.

谢谢你永远对我们抱有期待。

Thank you for all of your hard work.

谢谢你付出的所有辛劳。

Thank you for our family.

谢谢你给了我们一个家。

Thank you for our daughters, Natalia, Gianna, Bianca and Capri.

谢谢你带来我们的女儿——娜塔莉亚、吉安娜、碧昂卡和卡普里。

Thank you for working so tirelessly to provide for us and for giving us the most amazing life together.

谢谢你不知疲倦地工作,让我们拥有最美好的生活。

Thank you for waking up at 4 a. m. to train, for making it home to kiss me good morning and for dropping our girls off at school, only to go to practice, come home and pick up our girls from school whenever you could.

谢谢你凌晨4点起床训练,然后回家和我亲吻说早安,送女儿们去上学后,你又继续去训练,然后回家,接女儿们放学。你会尽可能做到这一切。

Thank you for never missing a birthday, a dance recital, a school award show, show and tell, or any games our daughters played and your schedule permitted.

谢谢你从不忘记孩子们的生日、舞蹈彩排、学校颁奖礼、展示讲述活动课,还有女儿的每场比赛,只要有时间你都会到场。

Thank you for putting your love for our family first.

谢谢你把家庭放在第一位。

Thank you for bringing so much joy to our lives, and joy to the people around the world.

谢谢你给我们的生活和全世界的人们带来这么多快乐。

Thank you for inspiring us to be better than we were the day before.

谢谢你激励我们不断进步。

Thank you for teaching me and all of us to put someone else's joy before our own.

谢谢你教给我和所有人,要后他人之乐而乐。

Thank you for being so selfless and loving with a heart of gold.

谢谢你一直如此无私,用一颗金子般的心播撒大爱。

Thank you for never taking yourself too seriously.

谢谢你从不把自己看得太重。

Thank you for your sense of humor. Thank you for your wit.

谢谢你的幽默。谢谢你的智慧。

Thank you for never telling me no, and always letting me have my way, most of the time.

谢谢你从不对我说不,总是让我做主。

Thank you for being patient and easy-going.

谢谢你耐心、随和。

Thank you for letting me burst your bubble every chance I got.

谢谢你让我一有机会就可以打击你。

Thank you for graciously taking all my harsh comebacks.

谢谢你大度地接受我所有尖锐的反驳。

Thank you for dishing them back.

谢谢你又把它们怼回来。

Thank you for being the Mickey to my Minnie and the Noah to my Allie.

谢谢你愿意做米奇陪着我这个米妮,做诺亚陪着我这个艾丽。

Thank you for loving me enough to last lifetimes, and every lifetime, I choose you.

谢谢你的爱,足以让我度过余生,如果有来生,每一生我都会选择你。

To our girls, Natalia and Gianna, thank you for sacrificing so much time away from daddy, so that he could focus on being the best at everything he set his mind to do.

女儿们,娜塔莉亚和吉安娜,谢谢你们舍弃了那么多与父亲相处的时间,这样他才能专注做他想做的事并做到最好。

Bianca and Capri, I'm so happy you're here to see this tonight.

碧昂卡和卡普里,很高兴你们今晚能坐在这里见证这些。

Daddy was incredible. He loves you girls so very much.

你们的爸爸可厉害了。他非常爱你们。

Congratulations, baby, all of your hard work and sacrifice has paid off.

宝贝,恭喜你,你付出的辛劳、做出的牺牲都有了回报。

He once told me, if you're going to bet on someone, bet on yourself.

你曾经告诉我,人要靠就要靠自己。

I'm glad you bet on yourself, you overachiever. You did it.

很高兴你靠自己靠对了,你出色极了。你做到了。

You're in the Hall of Fame now. You're a true champ.

你现在是名人堂的一员了。你是真正的王者。

You're not just an MVP, you're an all-time great. I'm so proud of you.

你不只是MVP,还是史上最伟大的球员了。我真为你骄傲。

I love you forever and always, Kobe Bean Bryant.

我会永远爱你,科比·比恩·布莱恩特。

,

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com

    分享
    投诉
    首页